Who to start?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

blackshirts5115
Waterboy

Who to start?

Post by blackshirts5115 »

I can start two of the following three:

1. Chad Ochocinco @ Atlanta- His productivity has been low since week one, but coming out of a bye week I'm sure he stressed that he needs the ball more.

2. Terrell Owens @ Atlanta- Yes, I have both T.O. and Ocho. The rest of my team is strong enough that I tend to play both of them just so I can almost have a guaranteed TD from one of them.

3. Marques Colston vs. Cleveland- Not terrible this year when it comes to yardage, but he hasn't scored a TD all year. I've also yet to bench him this year, which scares me because I know when I do, he will go off.

Things to think about:

1. I play against the best player in our league, which means playing Ochocinco AND Owens could be a bad idea because likely they won't BOTH be extremely productive.

2. I have Drew Brees which means if Colston had a big day, Brees likely would too. Since I am playing against our league's best player, it might be smart to go for the home run by having Brees and Colston.

THANKS!
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Who to start?

Post by Now its our time »

Owens and Colston. Colston has a favorable matchup and Owens will get the ball more than Ochocinco.
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer