Start or Sit Week 10 WR

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

thatguy
Hall of Famer

Start or Sit Week 10 WR

Post by thatguy »

Hey guys...again.

Here are my current WR's

Which ones do you think I should start?

Reggie Wayne vs. NE
Chad Ochocinco vs. PIT
Percy Harvin vs. DET
Bernard Berrian vs. DET
Steve Breaston vs. SEA

My biggest problem is who to start, harvin or berrian...both have the potential for big games...I'm leaning towards berrian. I don't get any pts on kickoff returns (although my special team does), so keep that in mind.

Thanks!

:govikes:
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
S197
Fenrir

Re: Start or Sit Week 10 WR

Post by S197 »

I'm assuming you start 3 WR's as Wayne and Ocho are no brainers. I like Harvin over Berrian, especially if it's a ppr league. Berrian hasn't been much of a deep threat other than drawing pass interference calls, which won't help you in fantasy.
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

^Right. No points on return...but my special team scores if he gets a TD on a KR. So that's why idk which one to pick. Because they both have the ability to have big games.
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
ToddScreamer
Backup

Post by ToddScreamer »

I would go with Breaston personally. With Boldin either out or limited due to his ankle injury, Breaston will have plenty of opportunites with the pass happy Cardinals offense.
thor
Veteran

Post by thor »

thatguy wrote:Hey guys...again.

Here are my current WR's

Which ones do you think I should start?

Reggie Wayne vs. NE
Chad Ochocinco vs. PIT
Percy Harvin vs. DET
Bernard Berrian vs. DET
Steve Breaston vs. SEA

My biggest problem is who to start, harvin or berrian...both have the potential for big games...I'm leaning towards berrian. I don't get any pts on kickoff returns (although my special team does), so keep that in mind.

Thanks!

:govikes:
I would go with the order you have them listed.