Late Round Picks

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Late Round Picks

Post by S197 »

We weren't able to finish up our 12-man draft today so I have some time to think about my last round picks. Here's the team so far:

QB: Rodgers, Hasselbeck
RB: LT, Addai, Thomas Jones, Felix Jones
WR: Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Santana Moss
TE: Shiancoe
D: Dallas

We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, TE and D.

Need at least one more WR, then random sleepers. What do you guys think about Steve Smith from the Giants? Or maybe a gamble on Chris Henry? I liked Donnie Avery but he's gone and so is Harvin.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Re: Late Round Picks

Post by purple guy »

I think Henery will be decent in FF this season. I watched an interview and he seems to have changed his life, he is a very good WR when he isnt suspended. I dont like Smith much for fantasy, a decent fill in during a but, but pretty inconsistant scorer in FF IMO. Bt the way, for a 12 team league, thats a friggin good roster IMO.
S197
Fenrir

Re: Late Round Picks

Post by S197 »

Thanks, I'm happy with it for the most part. Biggest concerns are Addai and what happens with Marshall. Marshall fell to the sixth round so I had to take a chance.

Grabbed Henry and Mendenhall so I feel like I have decent depth at the RB/WR positions. Just need to grab a kicker and I'm good to go.