Which QB?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Darkwing
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Which QB?

Post by Darkwing »

Carson Palmer v. Tennessee
or
Kurt Warner v. Miami
Darkwing
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Which QB?

Post by Darkwing »

Oh, and one other league QB question...

Chad Pennington @ Arizona
or
Tarvaris Jackson v. Indianapolis
or
Matt Ryan @ Tampa Bay
or
JaMarcus Russell @ Kansas City

How did I wind up with such crappy QBs, you ask? "With the 4th pick in the draft I select the ultra-durable Tom Brady"
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

Darkwing wrote:Carson Palmer v. Tennessee
or
Kurt Warner v. Miami

Id start Warner, he plays at home and has 2 stud WRs and is playing against a worse D than Palmer. Palmer and the Cincy O looked terrible last week. I picked up Warner up in my fantasy league, i think Im sitting Romo this week to start Warner, a one week benching, the Eagles D looks pretty good.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

I'd go with Warner and Pennington. Safest picks. Other 3 haven't shown anything yet in their entire careers. And Palmer looked average at best, and the Titans D is very good.
thor
Veteran

Post by thor »

Darkwing wrote:Carson Palmer v. Tennessee
or
Kurt Warner v. Miami
I'd go with Warner. Tennessee has a good D. Miami just kind of sucks. And the Cardinals don't seem to be very good at running the ball, but really good passing it. Boldin and Fitzgerald are beasts.
thor
Veteran

Post by thor »

Darkwing wrote:Oh, and one other league QB question...

Chad Pennington @ Arizona
or
Tarvaris Jackson v. Indianapolis
or
Matt Ryan @ Tampa Bay
or
JaMarcus Russell @ Kansas City

How did I wind up with such crappy QBs, you ask? "With the 4th pick in the draft I select the ultra-durable Tom Brady"
I'd go with Pennington. Jackson has to show me more before I would be confident with him as my starter. Which hopefully will be by week 4. Matt Ryan is going against a good Tampa D, which last year ranked #1 against the pass, I think. Russell hasn't done much yet, and the Raiders have just been terrible for the past few years.