TE Help

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

vikesdude18
Backup

TE Help

Post by vikesdude18 »

I need help with who to chose from at tight end. Should I start Ben Watson who has been hot all year except he did not play last week and he plays a good pass D in Washington this week even though the Pats have Tom Brady, or should i start Heath Miller who plays Cincy this week and their D is horrific and he is coming off of a great week.
why is there enough religion to incite war, but not enough religion to instill tolerance?
Dames
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: TE Help

Post by Dames »

vikesdude18 wrote:I need help with who to chose from at tight end. Should I start Ben Watson who has been hot all year except he did not play last week and he plays a good pass D in Washington this week even though the Pats have Tom Brady, or should i start Heath Miller who plays Cincy this week and their D is horrific and he is coming off of a great week.
Tough call... hard to sit anyone on NE, but I think in this case Miller has a much better match-up. I'd go with Miller.
Damian
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Better match up and not sure how healthy Watson is.
jackal
Strong Safety

mmm

Post by jackal »

I think Heath this week. Pittsburgh is playing well
and the bengals only have two or three heathy linbackers
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Skoobs78
Veteran

Post by Skoobs78 »

Watson is still hurt and the linebackers for the Skins are pretty tough.