Which RB help!

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Which RB help!

Post by NDVikeFan »

Hey guys I need some help. Due to Adrian Peterson and Brian Westbrook having byes this week i am in a quandry. I need to start 2 RB's. I have Reggie Bush so thats an easy one. The one i am curious about is this. Do i start Cedric Benson of the Bears? Or do i start Lendall White of the Titans? Cedric is the Bears main back but as we all know he has gotten off to a slow start. The Titans are coming off a bye and playing the Falcons but they use 2 backs quite abit. Just curious as to the opinions. Thanks guys.
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mefford76 »

i'd use white. better chance he will score a TD I think.
MrDonut
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by MrDonut »

I'd go with Benson. He plays GB this week. I think their D is a little overrated and Lendale is pretty much 50/50 on playing time with Chris Brown.
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mefford76 »

green bay hasn't allowed a rushing TD this year. bad move if you ask me. white is the goal line back
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

I'd go with White. He's starting to get more and more carries. And despite the Bettis like gut, he gets it done and grinds it out. Benson might lose some time to Peterson with how he's struggled lately.