who would u start?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

who would u start?

Post by mefford76 »

i am in a PPR league so keep that in mind. rushing and receiving yards are counted the same. this is for my flex player

AD vs. tough atl D and questions of how much they'll use him.
Patrick Crayton vs weak Giants secondary who most likely will start ahead of glenn
Braylon Edwards vs tough Pittsburgh D and crappy Frye to throw to him
I also have Berrian, but i hate Rex and they play @ San Diego, just too risky to start the season.
Canadian Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Canadian Viking »

For me, it would be Edwards without a doubt. Cleveland will likely be behind in most games this year and will have to air the ball out. Edwards is their #1 and a seriously impressive WR. He will have more receptions and yards this week than the others that you've mentioned.

I think that Edwards will be a top 10 receiver this year, even if Frye throws to him all year.
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mefford76 »

ok i am going to start braylon even though glenn is out. i am so nervous that AD is gonna break one, but they have so many backs that can run and atlanta is going to play against the run all game. braylon will probably have 6 for 60 so 12 points isn't the worst...he is a flex.
Canadian Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

mefford76 wrote:ok i am going to start braylon even though glenn is out. i am so nervous that AD is gonna break one, but they have so many backs that can run and atlanta is going to play against the run all game. braylon will probably have 6 for 60 so 12 points isn't the worst...he is a flex.
Braylon will surprise you, I bet....
Canadian Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Wow, sorry for the recommendation. I can't believe that Edwards did so poorly.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

This is why I try not to answer this. Who would have guessed Taylor would go down and there would be no #3 back to give peterson every single snap?