Who's your biggest sleeper?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

vikingsfrenzy
Backup

Who's your biggest sleeper?

Post by vikingsfrenzy »

He's not much of a sleeper to me buy Branch out of Seattle is going to put up some really nice numbers. Jackson out of San Diego and Holmes out of Pittsburgh also look like a nice steal.

What do you guys think?
Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Samkon35 »

T Williamson

:D
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Cedric Benson.

He'll be carrying the whole load in Chicago and I think he'll have a very good year.
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

I'll answer after Saturday's draft. Now we all know Cliff's gunning for CedBen. Spread the word. :)
KillerPat
All Pro Elite Player

Post by KillerPat »

Jake Plummer. Yahoo actually drafted him for me. So great.
vikinginindiana
Veteran

Post by vikinginindiana »

I guess it depends on how you define sleeper. I would not define Cedric Benson as a sleeper. I do believe he will have a good season though.

A real sleeper with the Bears will be Garrett Wolf. They drafted him in the 3rd round out of Northern Illinois. He may be small but he is slow. :wink: He is pretty darn quick. You can get him late or even on the waiver wire after the draft. He would be a real sleeper.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

vikinginindiana wrote:I guess it depends on how you define sleeper. I would not define Cedric Benson as a sleeper. I do believe he will have a good season though.

A real sleeper with the Bears will be Garrett Wolf. They drafted him in the 3rd round out of Northern Illinois. He may be small but he is slow. :wink: He is pretty darn quick. You can get him late or even on the waiver wire after the draft. He would be a real sleeper.
Yeah, I mean sleeper in the "fantasy sports" world. Benson is a 3rd-4th rounder, but I'm betting he'll put up 1st round numbers.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Santonio Holmes
wavesport303
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by wavesport303 »

Cliff wrote: Yeah, I mean sleeper in the "fantasy sports" world. Benson is a 3rd-4th rounder, but I'm betting he'll put up 1st round numbers.
Benson isn't going 3rd-4th round... the 2 drafts I've done hes gone 2nd round and late first in 1. If he slips to the 3rd u should have yourself a little party
VT Rugby
MrPurplenGold
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by MrPurplenGold »

vincent jackson and darrell jackson