Confidence Points Football Pick'em

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Sackmeifyoucan
Veteran

Confidence Points Football Pick'em

Post by Sackmeifyoucan »

I am not sure if any of you have played Confidence Pick'em before, so I will explain how it works.

#1 - You pick the winner of each weekly matchup, just like any other pickem.

#2 - There is no spread.

#3 - Then, you rank each match-up with how confident you are with that pick.

You'll assign a point value (from 1 to 15 if there are 15 games, 1 to 14 if there are 14 games, etc.) to each game based on how strongly you feel about the accuracy of your selection. If your selection is correct, you'll receive points equal to the confidence-point value you associated with that game.

So, if you pick Pittsburgh to beat Dallas and assign the game a confidence point value of 15, you'd get 15 points for a correct pick, but no points if Dallas wins. You don't lose points for an incorrect selection.

Each confidence point value may be used only once per week. So, during a 15-game week, after you have assigned 15 points to a game, your next highest available value is 14 points.

This might sound pretty complex, but once you try it, you will see how easy it is.

There are already 12 people in this league, come and join us!
Try something new!

You have been invited to join Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 21709
Password: vikings

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Everybody welcome...the more the better...so invite all that you want!

Sackman
Sackmeifyoucan
Veteran

Post by Sackmeifyoucan »

Dont forget to make your picks!!!
First game is THURSDAY!

Thursday, September 6, 2007
New Orleans Saints at Indianapolis Colts

Good luck people!
For I will destroy you all!!!
(not) :?