Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Draft Prospects scheduled to visit with the Vikings
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29218
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Texas Vike [ Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Draft Prospects scheduled to visit with the Vikings

Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Moritz Boehringer, WR, N/A: Winter Park visit
De’Vondre Campbell, LB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
K.J. Dillon, S, West Virginia: Winter Park visit
Josh Doctson, WR, TCU: Winter Park visit
T.J. Green, S, Clemson: Winter Park visit
Darrell Greene, OL, San Diego State: Winter Park visit
Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State: Winter Park visit
Tyrone Holmes, DE, Montana: Winter Park visit
Germaine Ifedi, OL, Texas A&M: Winter Park visit
Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia: Private workout
Denver Kirkland, OL, Arkansas: Winter Park visit
Darron Lee, LB, Ohio State: Winter Park visit
K.J. Maye, WR, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Rees Odhiambo, OL, Boise State: Winter Park visit
Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama: Winter Park visit
Roy Robertson-Harris, DE, Texas-El Paso: Private workout
Jake Rudock, QB, Michigan: Private workout
Ryan Smith, CB, North Carolina Central: Winter Park visit
Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi: Winter Park visit


I copied this from a list the Star Tribune published today. In years past we invited our eventual 1st pick (Barr, Trae Waynes and Kalil (I think)), so if we stay true to form and our pick at #23 is listed here it looks like Doctson, Treadwell, and Ragland would be serious candidates for our first round choice. Others look to be late round/ even FA types.

Author:  Mothman [ Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Prospects scheduled to visit with the Vikings

Texas Vike wrote:
Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Moritz Boehringer, WR, N/A: Winter Park visit
De’Vondre Campbell, LB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
K.J. Dillon, S, West Virginia: Winter Park visit
Josh Doctson, WR, TCU: Winter Park visit
T.J. Green, S, Clemson: Winter Park visit
Darrell Greene, OL, San Diego State: Winter Park visit
Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State: Winter Park visit
Tyrone Holmes, DE, Montana: Winter Park visit
Germaine Ifedi, OL, Texas A&M: Winter Park visit
Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia: Private workout
Denver Kirkland, OL, Arkansas: Winter Park visit
Darron Lee, LB, Ohio State: Winter Park visit
K.J. Maye, WR, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Rees Odhiambo, OL, Boise State: Winter Park visit
Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama: Winter Park visit
Roy Robertson-Harris, DE, Texas-El Paso: Private workout
Jake Rudock, QB, Michigan: Private workout
Ryan Smith, CB, North Carolina Central: Winter Park visit
Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi: Winter Park visit


I copied this from a list the Star Tribune published today. In years past we invited our eventual 1st pick (Barr, Trae Waynes and Kalil (I think)), so if we stay true to form and our pick at #23 is listed here it looks like Doctson, Treadwell, and Ragland would be serious candidates for our first round choice. Others look to be late round/ even FA types.


Thanks for the info. It looks like Lee could be in the mix for that first round pick too.

Author:  Texas Vike [ Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Prospects scheduled to visit with the Vikings

Mothman wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:
Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Moritz Boehringer, WR, N/A: Winter Park visit
De’Vondre Campbell, LB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
K.J. Dillon, S, West Virginia: Winter Park visit
Josh Doctson, WR, TCU: Winter Park visit
T.J. Green, S, Clemson: Winter Park visit
Darrell Greene, OL, San Diego State: Winter Park visit
Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State: Winter Park visit
Tyrone Holmes, DE, Montana: Winter Park visit
Germaine Ifedi, OL, Texas A&M: Winter Park visit
Jordan Jenkins, OLB, Georgia: Private workout
Denver Kirkland, OL, Arkansas: Winter Park visit
Darron Lee, LB, Ohio State: Winter Park visit
K.J. Maye, WR, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota: Winter Park visit
Rees Odhiambo, OL, Boise State: Winter Park visit
Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama: Winter Park visit
Roy Robertson-Harris, DE, Texas-El Paso: Private workout
Jake Rudock, QB, Michigan: Private workout
Ryan Smith, CB, North Carolina Central: Winter Park visit
Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi: Winter Park visit


I copied this from a list the Star Tribune published today. In years past we invited our eventual 1st pick (Barr, Trae Waynes and Kalil (I think)), so if we stay true to form and our pick at #23 is listed here it looks like Doctson, Treadwell, and Ragland would be serious candidates for our first round choice. Others look to be late round/ even FA types.


Thanks for the info. It looks like Lee could be in the mix for that first round pick too.


Good eyes, Jim, I'd missed him. You have to think there's also guys that they loved at the combine and at Pro days and about whom they simply didn't have any doubts to clarify with the more careful scrutiny that comes with the 30 prospects visit. I'm a bit surprised to not see some of the OTs that have been projected as mid to late 1st rounders.

Only 18 days away! The board seems a bit quiet this year, especially over here on the college / draft side. Where IS everybody?

Author:  Mothman [ Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Prospects scheduled to visit with the Vikings

Texas Vike wrote:
Good eyes, Jim, I'd missed him. You have to think there's also guys that they loved at the combine and at Pro days and about whom they simply didn't have any doubts to clarify with the more careful scrutiny that comes with the 30 prospects visit. I'm a bit surprised to not see some of the OTs that have been projected as mid to late 1st rounders.


I am too. Maybe they're among prospects the Vikes already feel comfortable about or perhaps the Vikings simply aren't interested.

Quote:
Only 18 days away! The board seems a bit quiet this year, especially over here on the college / draft side. Where IS everybody?


Good question. I have no idea. I haven't been able to delve into the pre-draft stuff as much as usual this year because I've been pretty busy with work but it does seem unusually quiet for this time of year. Hopefully, the discussion will "ramp up" over the next few weeks.

Author:  saint33 [ Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Prospects scheduled to visit with the Vikings

Ifedi could be in the mix at 23 as well

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/