Derrick Henry

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Derrick Henry

Post by allday1991 »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Zek is the guy I'd love but I bet hes gone in the top 10.
Let's make a friendly bet, I think Henry rushes for more yards and TD's than zek does (baring injuries to either guy) winner chooses other guys avatar picture for at least a month? :tongue:
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: You think he is the kind of back you spend a 1st on?
I think he'll be a great Pro. :confused:

Most RBs are pretty much a dime a dozen, even the good ones. I think EZ has a chance to be special.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Im not sure I understand what you are saying, Im assuming you would be ok with spending a first on him regardless of your comment about RBs being a dime a dozen?
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:Im not sure I understand what you are saying, Im assuming you would be ok with spending a first on him regardless of your comment about RBs being a dime a dozen?
I suppose if there is a RB worthy of a 1st round pick, I don't have a hard time seeing Elliot as that kind of back. I'm not crazy about the idea of spending those kind of picks on RBs generally though. But if he is there at 23 and they pick him, I won't be furious.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Jordysghost wrote: You think he is the kind of back you spend a 1st on?
Zek is worth it. But he wont get AD money. The entire Vikings organization likes RB's it seems. One like Zek dont come around much. PLus hes better blocking and recieving then AD is.

Lacey going to be a darn good rb is he can control himself, keep the weight off, and stays in the gym. Like a top 5. Going to be hard to focus on Lacey with Rogers picking things apart.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Zek is worth it. But he wont get AD money. The entire Vikings organization likes RB's it seems. One like Zek dont come around much. PLus hes better blocking and recieving then AD is.

Lacey going to be a darn good rb is he can control himself, keep the weight off, and stays in the gym. Like a top 5. Going to be hard to focus on Lacey with Rogers picking things apart.
Lacy was alright even overweight, I cant wait to see how he bounces back this up coming year, he made Tony Horton his personal trainer and he looks lean as he ever has before on his twitter photos.

If Elliot really is worth a 1st round pick, he will probably command AD type money eventually.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: Lacy was alright even overweight, I cant wait to see how he bounces back this up coming year, he made Tony Horton his personal trainer and he looks lean as he ever has before on his twitter photos.

If Elliot really is worth a 1st round pick, he will probably command AD type money eventually.
No RB will command AD type money for a long time. I have no idea why the Vikings are paying AD that type of money. Next year he won't be making more than 7 million a year. It'll be up to him if he wants to be a Viking or make that much (or less) elsewhere.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins