View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2017 Draft 
Defensive Tackle

Post 2017 Draft
Let's use this thread to talk about possibilities for the upcoming draft. Here's a place to start:

Top offensive tackle options slim in 'mediocre' draft class, says Mel Kiper Jr.

Quote:
If the Vikings stand pat and don’t jump back into the first round, which is doable with five picks between rounds two and four, Kiper pinpointed a few potential second-round and third-round picks along the offensive line in Temple’s Dion Dawkins, Western Michigan’s Taylor Moton and Troy’s Antonio Garcia.

Moton started at both right tackle and right guard for Western Michigan under newly-hired Gophers head coach P.J. Fleck.

“I think those three Dawkins, Moton and Garcia would be in that second and third round area who could be really nice players,” Kiper said. “I think Moton’s versatility really is a plus and I thought Dawkins and Garcia graded out well.”

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:41 am
Fenrir

Post Re: 2017 Draft
I didn't realize we have 5 picks. I knew we had 2 in the third but we also have 2 4ths?

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:51 pm
Backup

Post Re: 2017 Draft
It seems pretty expensive to move into the 1st round...I can't say I would mind it, but I would rather have us trade up in the 2nd round and keep some of our other picks. I like the 35-45 range.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]