NIU vs. Ohio State

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

NIU vs. Ohio State

Post by Mothman »

Did anybody else watch this game? I know you OSU fans are out there!

My Huskies came up short today but I thought they put forth a terrific effort against the top-ranked defending national champs. OSU's defense proved too much for NIU's offense to handle but the Huskies defense was tough all day, only allowing 13 points to the OSU offense and coming up with turnover after turnover. It's a disappointing loss because they actually had a chance to pull off the upset of the year but I'm still proud of the way NIU played today. That was a great game!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: NIU vs. Ohio State

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I didn't watch it, but it was way closer than I thought it would be. Everyone was ready to crown Ohio State after their first game, but when has the first game ever determined the champion? They have some issues just like every other team.

When the Buckeyes come here, they will score at least 70, though...
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

PurpleMustReign wrote:I didn't watch it, but it was way closer than I thought it would be. Everyone was ready to crown Ohio State after their first game, but when has the first game ever determined the champion? They have some issues just like every other team.

When the Buckeyes come here, they will score at least 70, though...

LOL! Maybe not... I thought they might roll over NIU yesterday but the Huskies gave 'em a real fight. It was an exciting game!
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I watched it and it was a great effort.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

I caught parts of the game and of course I was going for the small school underdog. Would have loved to see the upset in that game.