View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 am



Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 La'El Collins signs with Dallas 
Author Message
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2799
Location: Missouri
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
That is a talented line they've built...

_________________
Image


Thu May 07, 2015 6:06 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
I do not think that they have givin up on getting AD. This could/would be another component in a possible trade.

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Thu May 07, 2015 6:12 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3225
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
Purple bruise wrote:
I do not think that they have givin up on getting AD. This could/would be another component in a possible trade.


lol, can't say that thought didn't occur to me.


Thu May 07, 2015 6:25 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
PurpleMustReign wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Damn.

Quote:
@DWolfsonKSTP Told the #Vikings "tried hard" to get OL La'el Collins. So did 24 other teams.

Should have drafted him then.


Exactly. If they wanted him, they had the late round picks to draft him with minimal risk and they obviously didn't have the nerve to take a chance.


Fri May 08, 2015 6:15 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3225
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
Mothman wrote:
Exactly. If they wanted him, they had the late round picks to draft him with minimal risk and they obviously didn't have the nerve to take a chance.


Its possible they were bluffing, but he and his agent made it very clear that he would not play for a team that drafted him in the late rounds. I think after the 2nd day they left no ambiguity that they did not want to be drafted. A smart move by them.


Fri May 08, 2015 6:44 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
fiestavike wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Exactly. If they wanted him, they had the late round picks to draft him with minimal risk and they obviously didn't have the nerve to take a chance.


Its possible they were bluffing, but he and his agent made it very clear that he would not play for a team that drafted him in the late rounds. I think after the 2nd day they left no ambiguity that they did not want to be drafted. A smart move by them.


:oops: I forgot about that, although I wonder how he would have reacted if he had actually been drafted.


Fri May 08, 2015 7:25 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2799
Location: Missouri
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
I'm just gonna leave this here

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:32 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17449
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
DK Sweets wrote:
[url=dudecomedy.com/prostitute-who-goes-by-the-name-throatzilla-calls-out-nfl-player-for-not-paying/]I'm just gonna leave this here[/url]

Woah boy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6592
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas


Hahahahaha. She just admits she eats booty? That story was pure comedy.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:59 am
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11322
Location: California
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
we should have drafted him in the 7th ... what is he going to do? not sign.. sit out a year ?

that wouldn't have hurt us...

_________________
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!


Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
jackal wrote:
we should have drafted him in the 7th ... what is he going to do? not sign.. sit out a year ?

that wouldn't have hurt us...


I feel the same way.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:13 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3432
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:


Hahahahaha. She just admits she eats booty? That story was pure comedy.



HOLY.

That guy's not worth all the trouble.


Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:58 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23075
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
Embarrassing.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:23 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3225
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
clearly not good. Still I'm sympathetic to both parties. This is a mixed up world. Its tough to expect virtue from young people formed within this culture. With a moniker like hers...well...who am I to judge.


Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:34 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
I think it is a stretch to think Collins is the only NFL player banging escorts.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:10 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3225
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
Jordysghost wrote:
I think it is a stretch to think Collins is the only NFL player banging escorts.


Anybody who thinks that, is wrong.


Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: La'El Collins signs with Dallas
fiestavike wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
I think it is a stretch to think Collins is the only NFL player banging escorts.


Anybody who thinks that, is wrong.


I agree.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.