2015 NFL Draft thread

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: 2015 NFL Draft thread

Post by Jordysghost »

cmoss84 wrote:I'm with Fiesta on this one. Even if it was kind of funny, a player under the microscope and trying to prove himself as much as Winston is - is an idiot for doing anything like this. You want to earn trust man! Not be a comedian about something you got into trouble for! The Bucs are in deep doo doo with this pick. Should've taken the Eagles offer that they were supposedly giving the Titans.
I dont think there is anything to suggest the Eagles wanted Winston. Not at the price they wanted Mariota, at least.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Jordysghost wrote: I dont think there is anything to suggest the Eagles wanted Winston. Not at the price they wanted Mariota, at least.
I think he's saying they should have let Philly choose Mariota #1 overall and just enjoyed the picks they got in return.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

DK Sweets wrote:I think he's saying they should have let Philly choose Mariota #1 overall and just enjoyed the picks they got in return.
Oh your prolly right. I'm an idiot. :rofl:
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011