The Wisconsin Badgers Are Gonna Fall Off Huge This Year

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

The Wisconsin Badgers Are Gonna Fall Off Huge This Year

Post by Hunter Morrow »

I know these teams have some say in their scheduling and it was a total mistake to not start with a softer team.

They've got boring schemes and thoughts offensively. The announcers were saying the Badgers were going to do old school
football back in a 1980s style. That is what has been dooming the Big 10 for decades!

They've got no passing game so they can string together two and a half great quarters of basic, run heavy football
that just slowly unravels. When they needed the QB in the 3rd and 4th he was nowhere to be found.

24-7 and they pissed away the lead and went 8 minutes of the 3rd and the remaining entire 4th quarter without a point!
It was like watching the Minnesota Vikings at their most cowardly and worst!

Tanner McEvoy stinks and his entire receiving corps and offensive playbook stinks!
8 out 24 for 50 yards, longest completion for 14 yards, two picks!
Not a single person was getting open, or even trying to get separation. Not one bum on the team!

The only way to defend the game was some good defensive players got injured and special teams looked good.
Rafael Gaglianone, that chunky Brazilian who blasted a 51 yarder that could have been a 61 yarder, was the only non-RB worth a crap on offense.

They'll be lucky to win 7 or 8 games even with that pudding soft schedule. They were nuts to play LSU in Texas with all the offensive woes.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: The Wisconsin Badgers Are Gonna Fall Off Huge This Year

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Hunter Morrow wrote:I know these teams have some say in their scheduling and it was a total mistake to not start with a softer team.

They've got boring schemes and thoughts offensively. The announcers were saying the Badgers were going to do old school
football back in a 1980s style. That is what has been dooming the Big 10 for decades!

They've got no passing game so they can string together two and a half great quarters of basic, run heavy football
that just slowly unravels. When they needed the QB in the 3rd and 4th he was nowhere to be found.

24-7 and they pissed away the lead and went 8 minutes of the 3rd and the remaining entire 4th quarter without a point!
It was like watching the Minnesota Vikings at their most cowardly and worst!

Tanner McEvoy stinks and his entire receiving corps and offensive playbook stinks!
8 out 24 for 50 yards, longest completion for 14 yards, two picks!
Not a single person was getting open, or even trying to get separation. Not one bum on the team!

The only way to defend the game was some good defensive players got injured and special teams looked good.
Rafael Gaglianone, that chunky Brazilian who blasted a 51 yarder that could have been a 61 yarder, was the only non-RB worth a crap on offense.

They'll be lucky to win 7 or 8 games even with that pudding soft schedule. They were nuts to play LSU in Texas with all the offensive woes.
I'm not sure I agree with all of that... they took one of the best SEC teams, and one of the best teams in the country, down to the wire yesterday. Their offense is not very good, but neither are many of the other BigTen offenses. Plus, they lost two key players to severe injuries.
We will see, but I think Wisconsin has a chance in the weak BigTen.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018