Hey Gopher fans, thoughts on Hagema?

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Hey Gopher fans, thoughts on Hagema?

Post by dead_poet »

What are your impressions thus far of Ra'shede Hagema? Potential beast NT? Special player?
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Hey Gopher fans, thoughts on Hagema?

Post by dead_poet »

Nothing?
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

dead_poet wrote:Good read.

Ra’Shede’s Road

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2013/1 ... a-football

Thanks for posting that; it's a really great read. I think he'd be an excellent player with a coach like Leslie Frazier. I don't know whether Frazier will be around next year, but I couldn't help thinking that they would be a good match at various points while I read this article. Maybe we'll trade back into the late first for a third straight year and take Ra' Shede Hagema.