View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 am



Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Master 2013-14 College QB thread 
Author Message
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
dead_poet wrote:
Wow.

Quote:
@Gil_Brandt 33m
.@PapaColli Possibility Garoppolo goes ahead of Bridgewater. I know some teams have those guys flipped. Might be mistake.



:lol:

At this point, I think these guys are just putting comments out there to get hits/attention/whatever. Sure, that's a possibility and it's also possible that Garoppolo will be the first pick in the draft but it's not likely to happen.

I think some team or teams out there really wants Bridgewater and they've managed to get the disinformation machine chugging along at full power.


Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:13 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6601
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
dead_poet wrote:
Wow.

Quote:
@Gil_Brandt 33m
.@PapaColli Possibility Garoppolo goes ahead of Bridgewater. I know some teams have those guys flipped. Might be mistake.


Speechless.


I really hope that where ever Bridgewater goes he makes every other team suffer for passing on him.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:16 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Speechless.

I really hope that where ever Bridgewater goes he makes every other team suffer for passing on him.


At this point, nobody has passed on him at all. You're letting pre-draft BS get you all riled up when Bridgewater could still end up being drafted in the top 5 picks. SI.com still has him rated as thetop player in the draft.

Remember, all of these projections and reports are speculative. :)


Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:27 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6601
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Mothman wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Speechless.

I really hope that where ever Bridgewater goes he makes every other team suffer for passing on him.


At this point, nobody has passed on him at all. You're letting pre-draft BS get you all riled up when Bridgewater could still end up being drafted in the top 5 picks. SI.com still has him rated as thetop player in the draft.

Remember, all of these projections and reports are speculative. :)


Sorry. I am just a little on edge. It is a combination of finals upcoming, university obligations, and the fact that the freaking draft is STILL over a week away is getting to me! :|


The reason I am reacting to this the way I have been is because Teddy Bridgewater is facing very uncharted territory as it pertains to his draft stock. Honestly, I have never seen one guy's stock drop so significantly for no good reason whatsoever. I just feel like the guy is getting a raw deal.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Sorry. I am just a little on edge. It is a combination of finals upcoming, university obligations, and the fact that the freaking draft is STILL over a week away is getting to me! :|


LOL! That last reason made me laugh. Good luck with your finals!

... and please, no need to apologize. I can tell you're on edge so I keep trying to find encouraging assessments of Bridgewater's ability and draft rankings to take the edge off. :)

Quote:
The reason I am reacting to this the way I have been is because Teddy Bridgewater is facing very uncharted territory as it pertains to his draft stock. Honestly, I have never seen one guy's stock drop so significantly for no good reason whatsoever. I just feel like the guy is getting a raw deal.


It is odd. Usually, when you see a drop like this, it's the result of news about off-the-field issues or something. Honestly, that's why I think there truly might be a team or teams who really want Bridgewater getting some disinformation out there. After all this, he'll probably end up going early anyway. :lol:


Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:03 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3488
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Moth's theory is one possibility. Another is simply that Mayock (and others) saw a red flag at Teddy's pro day, went back to the film and saw some legit concerns. I didn't watch too many of his games, but the tape I have watched didn't impress me too terribly. His receivers often looked wide open and his throwing motion is awkward--with a wrist flip that seems to slow his release.

We'll have our answer in a little over a week! Finally.


Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:04 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Texas Vike wrote:
Moth's theory is one possibility. Another is simply that Mayock (and others) saw a red flag at Teddy's pro day, went back to the film and saw some legit concerns. I didn't watch too many of his games, but the tape I have watched didn't impress me too terribly. His receivers often looked wide open and his throwing motion is awkward--with a wrist flip that seems to slow his release.

We'll have our answer in a little over a week! Finally.


I can't wait!

By the way, guys, maybe media momentum is swinging back in Teddy's direction. Here's another example:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl- ... chise-with


Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:16 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23667
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Zach Mettenberger shaped by rocky road to 2014 NFL Draft

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap20000 ... ters_breer

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:58 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23667
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Derek Carr - QB - Bulldogs

ESPN Stats & Information reports that Fresno State's Derek Carr completed only 30.9 percent of his passes when under duress in 2013.

This number is terrifying for a few reasons. First off, it's the lowest duress rate of any top quarterback prospect. Second, NFL QBs completed 41.5 percent of passes when under duress last year. Only three NFL QBS had a duress percentage lower than Carr's collegiate rate. We don't need to explain the difference between NFL edge rushers and those found in the Mountain West Conference.
Source: ESPN Insider

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
dead_poet wrote:
Derek Carr - QB - Bulldogs

ESPN Stats & Information reports that Fresno State's Derek Carr completed only 30.9 percent of his passes when under duress in 2013.

This number is terrifying for a few reasons. First off, it's the lowest duress rate of any top quarterback prospect. Second, NFL QBs completed 41.5 percent of passes when under duress last year. Only three NFL QBS had a duress percentage lower than Carr's collegiate rate. We don't need to explain the difference between NFL edge rushers and those found in the Mountain West Conference.
Source: ESPN Insider


Thanks for the info. It certainly doesn't sound good but unfortunately, it ends up being another somewhat meaningless stat without context. How are they defining "duress"? Why were the passes incomplete? How many of those passes were thrown away because he was under pressure? How many were dropped?


Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:48 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6601
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Mothman wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Sorry. I am just a little on edge. It is a combination of finals upcoming, university obligations, and the fact that the freaking draft is STILL over a week away is getting to me! :|


LOL! That last reason made me laugh. Good luck with your finals!

... and please, no need to apologize. I can tell you're on edge so I keep trying to find encouraging assessments of Bridgewater's ability and draft rankings to take the edge off. :)

Quote:
The reason I am reacting to this the way I have been is because Teddy Bridgewater is facing very uncharted territory as it pertains to his draft stock. Honestly, I have never seen one guy's stock drop so significantly for no good reason whatsoever. I just feel like the guy is getting a raw deal.


It is odd. Usually, when you see a drop like this, it's the result of news about off-the-field issues or something. Honestly, that's why I think there truly might be a team or teams who really want Bridgewater getting some disinformation out there. After all this, he'll probably end up going early anyway. :lol:


I appreciate it Jim!

Anyway, as it pertains to Bridgewater, it is obvious I am a huge fan. PurlpePride's stat about the blitz backs up exactly what I having been saying about Teddy. The guy 'gets it.' Honestly, I think if Teddy was drafted here, got to sit behind Matt Cassel, and learn the offense he could shine for us. I know that is the overall goal for any quarterback we draft, but I mean, Teddy sitting could have an Aaron Rodgers effect for us. That is how good I believe Teddy will be as a quarterback in the NFL.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:21 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
I appreciate it Jim!

Anyway, as it pertains to Bridgewater, it is obvious I am a huge fan. PurlpePride's stat about the blitz backs up exactly what I having been saying about Teddy. The guy 'gets it.' Honestly, I think if Teddy was drafted here, got to sit behind Matt Cassel, and learn the offense he could shine for us. I know that is the overall goal for any quarterback we draft, but I mean, Teddy sitting could have an Aaron Rodgers effect for us. That is how good I believe Teddy will be as a quarterback in the NFL.


That's high praise indeed!


Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
A take on Carr from Ben Goessling, Matt Williamson (a former scout for the Browns) and Louis Riddick, former director of pro personnel for the Eagles and the Redskins:

Expert's take: Derek Carr

Quote:
Pros: Carr showed an ability to make all the throws required of a NFL quarterback, and of any passer in this draft, Riddick said, Carr is the one whose resume fits best with what Turner will want. "He's going to want a guy who can hit those 15-, 20-, 25-yard dig routes, the deep post, the go route, the deep comeback on the outside -- which is really the hardest throw to make in the NFL," Riddick said. "To me, the one guy who can really do that, if you look at some of his older film when he was running a pro-style offense in college, is Derek Carr. Now, is Derek Carr supposed to go that high? Is he supposed to be a top-10 pick in the draft? No, he's not. But he is the guy who can really do it." His arm is probably strong enough, and his release quick enough, to handle much of what Turner wants.

Cons: Williamson's biggest concern with Carr was how the quarterback handles pressure, and at times in college, Carr had a tendency to overshoot some off-balance throws. Playing behind the Vikings' offensive line, he isn't likely to spend a great deal of time under fire, but every NFL quarterback has to throw under duress at times, and the best ones can be accurate on the run.


There's more at the link and more in the "cons" dept., mainly about Carr spending his time in the shotgun the last couple years.


Thu May 01, 2014 4:04 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6601
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... a-starter/

Quote:
With the bizarre disconnect between the media’s pre-Combine love of Teddy Bridgewater to the pre-draft belief by some of the most plugged in draft experts that Bridgewater will slide out of round one entirely, we’ve decided to try to figure out what teams think of the guy.

And while the reality is that every team could have a vastly different view of a player, with some loving the player and others hating him (or 31 hating him and one loving him enough to make him a first-round pick), some scouts are concerned that Bridgewater may never become a starting quarterback in the NFL.


It never ends. :wallbang:

Go screw yourself Rodger Goodell for pushing the draft back. I guess it is what the 'fans wanted' though right?

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Fri May 02, 2014 10:03 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
It never ends. :wallbang:

Go screw yourself Rodger Goodell for pushing the draft back. I guess it is what the 'fans wanted' though right?


LOL! You are SO angry.... watch your blood pressure. :)

I think we would have heard this stuff even if the draft hadn't been pushed back. What's interesting about the Bridgewater story now is that there's been a bit of a "bounce back" to analysts rating hims as a top 10 player and one of the top QBs in the draft.

At this point, I'm convinced at least one of the following of two things is going to happen, perhaps both:

1.) At least 2 QBs will go in the top 10 because the prevailing thinking has gradually shifted away from that, even to the point where some analysts don't think any QBs will go in the top 10 and perhaps only two will be drafted in the first round.

2.) There's been so much talk about how the QBs in this draft aren't worthy of a really high pick that it will probably end up being the strongest QB class in years in terms of actual NFL success.

I'm half-joking, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me if it works out that way.


Fri May 02, 2014 11:11 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6601
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Mothman wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
It never ends. :wallbang:

Go screw yourself Rodger Goodell for pushing the draft back. I guess it is what the 'fans wanted' though right?


LOL! You are SO angry.... watch your blood pressure. :)

I think we would have heard this stuff even if the draft hadn't been pushed back. What's interesting about the Bridgewater story now is that there's been a bit of a "bounce back" to analysts rating hims as a top 10 player and one of the top QBs in the draft.

At this point, I'm convinced at least one of the following of two things is going to happen, perhaps both:

1.) At least 2 QBs will go in the top 10 because the prevailing thinking has gradually shifted away from that, even to the point where some analysts don't think any QBs will go in the top 10 and perhaps only two will be drafted in the first round.

2.) There's been so much talk about how the QBs in this draft aren't worthy of a really high pick that it will probably end up being the strongest QB class in years in terms of actual NFL success.

I'm half-joking, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me if it works out that way.


Image

Lol. Ironically, I had my blood pressure read today. 113/69. So don't worry, I am good there!

I am more just sick of the pre-draft BS right now than anything. I just want this thing to happen already. I LOVE the NFL draft, but even I cannot take this speculation anymore.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Fri May 02, 2014 1:40 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Lol. Ironically, I had my blood pressure read today. 113/69. So don't worry, I am good there!


That is good. It's been a long time since I've had a blood pressure reading that low.

Quote:
I am more just sick of the pre-draft BS right now than anything. I just want this thing to happen already. I LOVE the NFL draft, but even I cannot take this speculation anymore.


I'm burnt out on it too. Bring on the actual draft!


Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 6601
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
80 PurplePride 84 wrote:
Quote:
Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Cardinals

ESPN's Adam Schefter called the Vikings "a team to watch" for Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater on a Thursday edition of SportsCenter.
The ace report doesn't necessarily believe Minnesota will draft Bridgewater with No. 8 overall selection, but instead thinks the Vikings could trade back into the first round to stop a potential Bridgewater slide. The Vikings have done that a few times recently with great effect: Both Cordarrelle Patterson and Harrison Smith came in the late first via trade-ups. Schefter added that NFL teams never viewed Teddy B as a truly elite prospect "behind closed doors."


I still don't buy that the NFL scouting community did not once embrace Teddy Bridgewater as the best quarterback in the draft at one point in time. Obviously, the media and NFL scouting community vastly differ when it comes to college player opinions - that is why scouts scout and analysts analyze. However, usually the media doesn't just anoint players as the 'best in the draft' without viewing the opinions of NFL scouts.

The NFL is a copycat league. Just as Teddy Bridgewater was once embraced by all, he is now being shoved aside by all because ostracism is the 'popular opinion' right now.

Whatever. If we don't take Bridgewater at eight, I sure hope we trade up for him.

_________________
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.


Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23667
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
How seriously do teams take the QB position? See below. If I was the Browns, I'd spend that much or more to get it right. Though, frankly, it'd be pretty hilarious if they got it wrong.

Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Player

The Browns reportedly conducted an "expensive and thorough analytics study" before the draft that "ultimately pointed to" Teddy Bridgewater showing the "best success rate" in the 2014 quarterback class.

Per CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the $100,000 study was spearheaded by club president Alec Scheiner. The team commissioned "decades of successful NFL quarterbacks" and took into consideration "all sorts of variables," while incorporating both "film review and advanced metrics." La Canfora reports analytics are "taken very seriously within the Browns' organization," and believes Bridgewater could be in play for Cleveland at the Nos. 26 and 35 overall picks.
Source: CBS Sports

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Wed May 07, 2014 8:14 pm
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Posts: 23761
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
dead_poet wrote:
How seriously do teams take the QB position? See below. If I was the Browns, I'd spend that much or more to get it right. Though, frankly, it'd be pretty hilarious if they got it wrong.

Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Player

The Browns reportedly conducted an "expensive and thorough analytics study" before the draft that "ultimately pointed to" Teddy Bridgewater showing the "best success rate" in the 2014 quarterback class.

Per CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the $100,000 study was spearheaded by club president Alec Scheiner. The team commissioned "decades of successful NFL quarterbacks" and took into consideration "all sorts of variables," while incorporating both "film review and advanced metrics." La Canfora reports analytics are "taken very seriously within the Browns' organization," and believes Bridgewater could be in play for Cleveland at the Nos. 26 and 35 overall picks.
Source: CBS Sports


And how did this get out, a day before the draft? :twisted:


Wed May 07, 2014 8:43 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3488
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
dead_poet wrote:
Per CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the $100,000 study was spearheaded by club president Alec Scheiner. The team commissioned "decades of successful NFL quarterbacks" and took into consideration "all sorts of variables," while incorporating both "film review and advanced metrics." La Canfora reports analytics are "taken very seriously within the Browns' organization," and believes Bridgewater could be in play for Cleveland at the Nos. 26 and 35 overall picks.
Source: CBS Sports


La Canfora sounds like the Onion of sports reporting, with the only difference being that he is actually trying to be serious.

They use "film review and advanced metrics"? "Analytics" are taken very seriously in the Browns organization? :lol:

What do other teams do? Have a group of monkeys throwing darts at prospects' pictures? I guess that would be cheaper, and possibly more effective, than the Browns "deep analytics" outlined above.


Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Texas Vike wrote:
What do other teams do? Have a group of monkeys throwing darts at prospects' pictures?


:rofl: If I were an NFL GM, that's what I'd do and since it was your idea, I'd hire you to implement the "monkey plan" (also known as monkey metrics). We'd probably take the draft and the league by storm and be the subject of a film named Monkey Ball.


Thu May 08, 2014 6:16 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3488
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Mothman wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:
What do other teams do? Have a group of monkeys throwing darts at prospects' pictures?


:rofl: If I were an NFL GM, that's what I'd do and since it was your idea, I'd hire you to implement the "monkey plan" (also known as monkey metrics). We'd probably take the draft and the league by storm and be the subject of a film named Monkey Ball.


We could revolutionize the game! And the royalties from the film would really make us rich!

Let me know when you get that job, Jim! In the meantime, I'll keep fine tuning my elaborate methods.


Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Texas Vike wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:
What do other teams do? Have a group of monkeys throwing darts at prospects' pictures?


:rofl: If I were an NFL GM, that's what I'd do and since it was your idea, I'd hire you to implement the "monkey plan" (also known as monkey metrics). We'd probably take the draft and the league by storm and be the subject of a film named Monkey Ball.


We could revolutionize the game! And the royalties from the film would really make us rich!

Let me know when you get that job, Jim! In the meantime, I'll keep fine tuning my elaborate methods.


Yes, please hire some good scouts to help us choose the best monkeys available (or BMA).

Meanwhile, I'll get to work on becoming an NFL GM. How hard can it be?

I can't wait to be rich!


Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23667
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
More La Canfora on Bridgewater: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jas ... like-a-pro

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23667
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Quote:
ESPN's Ron Jaworski predicted Johnny Manziel will fall out of 1st round altogether. Predicted Carr & Bortles will be only 2 1st-round QBs.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Thu May 08, 2014 10:38 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3488
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
fiestavike wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Quote:
ESPN's Ron Jaworski predicted Johnny Manziel will fall out of 1st round altogether. Predicted Carr & Bortles will be only 2 1st-round QBs.


he he he...this is going to be a fun draft.


Yep. The insanity just keeps amping up.

Moth! BMA cracked me up! Not all monkeys throw darts w/ the same accuracy. I'll keep my eyes open. Can't wait to be rich AND famous.


Thu May 08, 2014 10:52 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Master 2013-14 College QB thread
Texas Vike wrote:
Moth! BMA cracked me up! Not all monkeys throw darts w/ the same accuracy. I'll keep my eyes open. Can't wait to be rich AND famous.


I hear it's fun. :)

I'm glad you liked BMA. I was proud of that one!


Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.