NCAA 2013-2014 general discussion thread

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Crax
All Pro Elite Player

NCAA 2013-2014 general discussion thread

Post by Crax »

Figured this thread could be used just to talk in general about the current college football season.

Anyone else catch the end of that NDSU vs Kansas St game? That was fantastic
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: NCAA 2013-2014 general discussion thread

Post by Texas Vike »

Crax wrote:Figured this thread could be used just to talk in general about the current college football season.

Anyone else catch the end of that NDSU vs Kansas St game? That was fantastic

I'm in Big 12 country, but missed the K State game.

Caught the TCU vs. LSU game last night; I thought LSU's QB (Mettenburg or something) looked solid and the WR (Beckham Jr.) is a very nice looking draft prospect already.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

I saw the game was on the other night, but decided to watch The Heat instead, with my little brother. Hilarious movie. :D

As far as the general college football season: Go Huskers!!! :thumbsup:

..and Iowa...and Minnesota. lol. I root for everybody around, except for Wisconsin! College football isn't really my thing, but Nebraska is my team.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

I was at the Ducks opener and even though they had a weak opponent I was taken by how big and fast Mariota (sp) is. At 6'4" he runs like a deer and has an accurate arm. Only in his second year...but I'm starting to covet him. Very similar to Kaepernick IMO.