Going to Oklahoma in September...

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Going to Oklahoma in September...

Post by PurpleMustReign »

To see the Sooners play!! :rock: :rock:

I can't wait!!! Anyone ever been to a Sooners game?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mercy Percy
Franchise Player

Re: Going to Oklahoma in September...

Post by Mercy Percy »

My uncle was the construction manager for the OkSt stadium and I watched a bedlam game with him once, one of my friends plays on OkSt also, awesome game! have fun!
The term fan comes from FANatic or fanatical.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

OMG what an atmosphere!!! It was spectacular!!! The fans there are so into their football it is amazing. I loved every minute of it!! I will be going back at least once per year for sure, maybe sometime I will see them play a Big 12 team to see what that is like.

BOOMER... SOONER!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Not sure if this will show or not, but here is a pic of my gf and me at the game.