View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:50 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds 
Author Message
Waterboy

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 pm
Posts: 4
Post IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
This is based on our NEEDS and also who i think will most likely be around at each pick

Round #1 Pick 23 - Desmond Trufant CB
Round #1 Pick 25 - Arthur Brown MLB
Round #2 - Aaron Dobson WR
Round #3 - Brandon Williams DT
Round #4 - Tj McDonald S
Round #4 - Cobi Hamilton WR


Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:59 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
Pretty nice first 3 picks. Last three are fine too, just could always interchange a few different guys and never know who drops. Robert WOods would be nice


Last edited by big deli Vike on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm
Profile
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 131
Location: Braham, Minnesota
Post Re: IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
Hey Homer! good to see someone else from MVN. justinleclair here

Love the picks. Highly doubt Brandon Williams makes it past SF in round 2. They need a new NT and he fits the profile of their need.

_________________
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great


Image


Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:21 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
If we need a nose tackle, what do you think about Jesse Willaims, bama?


Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:13 pm
Profile
Waterboy

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 pm
Posts: 4
Post Re: IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
CaptainKirov wrote:
Hey Homer! good to see someone else from MVN. justinleclair here

Love the picks. Highly doubt Brandon Williams makes it past SF in round 2. They need a new NT and he fits the profile of their need.


Yeah that forum is like dead now ... this one on the other hand seems pretty lively. You're right though about Brandon Williams he is the one pick i put down that i am not very confident will be there. I am sure there will be a quality DT available when we pick in the third round since the depth in the draft at that position is very good.


Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
Yurahomer wrote:
This is based on our NEEDS and also who i think will most likely be around at each pick

Round #1 Pick 23 - Desmond Trufant CB
Round #1 Pick 25 - Arthur Brown MLB
Round #2 - Aaron Dobson WR
Round #3 - Brandon Williams DT
Round #4 - Tj McDonald S
Round #4 - Cobi Hamilton WR



Not bad. I wouldn't complain about any of those picks.

Nice to see that you appreciate WR Aaron Dobson.


Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3488
Post Re: IMO Ideal Mock Draft, first 4 Rounds
losperros wrote:
Yurahomer wrote:
This is based on our NEEDS and also who i think will most likely be around at each pick

Round #1 Pick 23 - Desmond Trufant CB
Round #1 Pick 25 - Arthur Brown MLB
Round #2 - Aaron Dobson WR
Round #3 - Brandon Williams DT
Round #4 - Tj McDonald S
Round #4 - Cobi Hamilton WR



Not bad. I wouldn't complain about any of those picks.

Nice to see that you appreciate WR Aaron Dobson.


I like this approach. The thing about this draft is that the WRs that can be had in rounds 2-4 are just as likely to become excellent pros as those that are projected to go in round 1. So I like that your mock has us addressing defensive holes in the 1st.

I hope they pick 3, to be honest. We have holes to fill at the position and with the depth available, as well as the lack of clearcut elite talent, a "shotgun" approach makes more sense. I would be happier with Woods, Hamilton and Boyce, for example, than just Keenan Allen or just Hopkins.

I like that we have 2 4th round picks; that's right about where some of these "sleepers" should go.


Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.