Mike Glennon QB

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Mike Glennon QB

Post by Mothman »

I wasn't impressed with him at all in the Senior Bowl. He looks to me like a boom or bust player and he's a statue in the pocket. If he falls far enough he might be worth a shot but he's projected to go in the second or third round and frankly, I'd be disappointed if the Vikes spent a pick that high on him.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Doesn't fit our offense anyway.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

mrc44 wrote:Has anyone done any homework on QB's in the later rounds? Bcause I think we can all agree the current back ups are wasting roster spots, although MBT supposedly has "really progressed" according to Spielman.
I think Ryan Griffin of Tulane is a very intriguing late round prospect with legitimate NFL potential. He played on a bad team in a smaller conference but he has the size, skill set and productivity to be worth a look.
hibbingviking
Hall of Famer

Post by hibbingviking »

vikings need to draft someone who well push ponder. ponder looks to much like chad pennington. glennon looks comparable to mallet. nassib and bray also look promising. :smilevike: