View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:47 pm



Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 WRs to watch 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4012
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
CaptainKirov wrote:
Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor. 6-1 7/8 208 lbs

Strengths: Gliding athlete with smooth acceleration and long-striding speed. Good body control and balance for his size with smooth transitions and movements. Tracks the ball well downfield and can gain a step with an extra gear to be a legitimate vertical threat. Good focus and reach. Not a burner but catches the ball in stride and has the flexibility to make tough catches.
Strong plant foot in his routes to gain inside position and immediately looks upfield after the catch. Works back to the pocket and has good field awareness, finding open zones and showing the quarterback his numbers. Good effort blocking on the outside and can drive defenders out of the play. Shows some leadership qualities on the field and the sideline.

Weaknesses: Average route runner and needs continued improvement after a limited route tree at Baylor. Stiff ankles and has more build-up speed, lacking quick-twitch start/stop explosion. Didn't see a lot of press coverage in college and at times was able to just run past defensive backs untouched.

Needs to eliminate the mental errors and stay focused with his share of drops. Questionable toughness and doesn't always fight for every yard with a disappointing effort after interceptions, needing to show better effort for all four quarters. A tad too finesse at times and won't break a lot of tackles. Known to chirp at times about not getting the ball, will he be a distraction?

Courtesy of CBSsports


Do you not like this guy at all or just not in the first few rounds? He's Mayock's #53 overall prospect and I believe the 7th WR. He must not be too horrible.

_________________
Image


Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 131
Location: Braham, Minnesota
Post Re: WRs to watch
MelanieMFunk wrote:
CaptainKirov wrote:
Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor. 6-1 7/8 208 lbs

Strengths: Gliding athlete with smooth acceleration and long-striding speed. Good body control and balance for his size with smooth transitions and movements. Tracks the ball well downfield and can gain a step with an extra gear to be a legitimate vertical threat. Good focus and reach. Not a burner but catches the ball in stride and has the flexibility to make tough catches.
Strong plant foot in his routes to gain inside position and immediately looks upfield after the catch. Works back to the pocket and has good field awareness, finding open zones and showing the quarterback his numbers. Good effort blocking on the outside and can drive defenders out of the play. Shows some leadership qualities on the field and the sideline.

Weaknesses: Average route runner and needs continued improvement after a limited route tree at Baylor. Stiff ankles and has more build-up speed, lacking quick-twitch start/stop explosion. Didn't see a lot of press coverage in college and at times was able to just run past defensive backs untouched.

Needs to eliminate the mental errors and stay focused with his share of drops. Questionable toughness and doesn't always fight for every yard with a disappointing effort after interceptions, needing to show better effort for all four quarters. A tad too finesse at times and won't break a lot of tackles. Known to chirp at times about not getting the ball, will he be a distraction?

Courtesy of CBSsports


Do you not like this guy at all or just not in the first few rounds? He's Mayock's #53 overall prospect and I believe the 7th WR. He must not be too horrible.


IF he fell to their first pick in the 4th id be fine with it. I just dont have a good feeling about the kid and feel like there are much better WRs than him to take.

_________________
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great


Image


Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:22 pm
Posts: 4317
Location: Portland, Oregon
Post Re: WRs to watch
I still think Markus Wheaton is a great sleeper pick in the third, I would even take him in the second. He's got solid size, great speed (well, quickness and an extra gear at least, solid speed overall), and runs good routes. He's also a good kid in a draft full of guys with character issues. I'm biased because I've seen him play a lot more than other wide receivers, but I watched that kid catch some terrible passes plenty of times and turn them into points.

Robert Woods would be a very good pick for the Vikes in the second. He's pretty much exactly what the Vikings need in their corps.

Keenan Allen is probably the only guy out of the top 5 WRs in this draft that I'd be okay with the Vikings picking in the first (well, Patterson of course, but he's probably gone before the 20th...if the Vikings land him, it's a coup). Again, a very good fit for the Vikings provided his injury isn't going to be a problem down the road.

Austin is definitely a fast guy, but I'm actually higher on Jarius Wright than Austin. Wright can take a few hits before he goes down and has an inch and a half over Austin. Austin also has "small hands". :)

I feel like Quinton Patton is a little overrated. I like receivers that are sure-handed and run clean routes. There's a lot of great stuff about him, but I'm not totally sold about those two things and the Vikings really just need a guy who can just catch and hold onto the ball. I feel like he's a lot like Jerome Simpson, but slower and a better downfield blocker.

There's no way you can't like Justin Hunter's size + speed. I think he's a lot like Sidney Rice. Which means, I'm worried about his injury history somewhat.

I really wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings take Aaron Dobson, and if they get him in the fourth that would be pretty sweet.

After that...well, the Vikings need quality over quantity in the draft. They have quantity already, plenty of guys to warm bench spots but not too much more. I'm sure there are guys that are diamonds that will go 5th round and out, but there are guys like that every year. Depth is needed elsewhere.

_________________
-Rus


Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 pm
Profile ICQ
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am
Posts: 1653
Post Re: WRs to watch
Rus wrote:
I still think Markus Wheaton is a great sleeper pick in the third, I would even take him in the second. He's got solid size, great speed (well, quickness and an extra gear at least, solid speed overall), and runs good routes. He's also a good kid in a draft full of guys with character issues. I'm biased because I've seen him play a lot more than other wide receivers, but I watched that kid catch some terrible passes plenty of times and turn them into points.


And I thought I was alone on the Markus Wheaton bandwagon. Glad to have you along for the ride :rock:

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:55 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm
Posts: 7158
Location: bakersfield california
Post Re: WRs to watch
swope :thumbsup:


Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: WRs to watch
saint33 wrote:
Rus wrote:
I still think Markus Wheaton is a great sleeper pick in the third, I would even take him in the second. He's got solid size, great speed (well, quickness and an extra gear at least, solid speed overall), and runs good routes. He's also a good kid in a draft full of guys with character issues. I'm biased because I've seen him play a lot more than other wide receivers, but I watched that kid catch some terrible passes plenty of times and turn them into points.


And I thought I was alone on the Markus Wheaton bandwagon. Glad to have you along for the ride :rock:


You're far from alone about Wheaton. I would love to see the Vikings pick him.


Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 am
Profile
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 131
Location: Braham, Minnesota
Post Re: WRs to watch
I wonder if i am the only one here that would like Stedman Bailey in round 3 or 4....with some refinement from the man himself...the kid has a game very similar to Greg Jennings. Same build as well.

_________________
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great


Image


Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:24 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: WRs to watch
i would like him. i remember being at WVU games and liking Bailey better as a pure WR than austin. i mean austin is crazy explosive but Bailey held his own on that team


Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 pm
Profile
Franchise Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:45 am
Posts: 473
Post Re: WRs to watch
petev_sj wrote:
Wow, everyone on this thread has their favorite receiver listed, I think maybe I should make a case for mine.

Terrance Williams from Baylor. Just researching him on youtube, I love seeing how discipline he is when the ball is in the air. A lot of young receivers have a tendency to stick out their hands when the ball is in the air. This signals to the pursuing CB or Safety where the ball is. This kid waits until the very last second to grab the ball. That is really hard for a DB to deal with. IMHO Terrance Williams is the best WR in this draft.


That is the exact reason I opened this thread? WTH happened to all the talk about Terrance Williams? Even in the mock drafts he disappeared completely in the first 2 rds. His tape speaks for itself, if we could steal him in the 3rd.....man!! And about fav wr in the draft, Im sticking with Keenan Allen. I think he is the most experienced and def has the best hands. As far as complete wr, Keenan is my pick. If the injury is the reason he has slipped, so be it. Would love Teo/Allen in the 1st.

_________________
REAL MEN WEAR PURPLE!


Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:02 am
Profile
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:56 pm
Posts: 182
Post Re: WRs to watch
PR video for Terrance Williams from nfl.com. Someone there believes he should be a top 10 draft pick.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap ... ams-Baylor

This video was uploaded 4/17/2013. Fairly recent.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3432
Post Re: WRs to watch
petev_sj wrote:
PR video for Terrance Williams from nfl.com. Someone there believes he should be a top 10 draft pick.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap ... ams-Baylor

This video was uploaded 4/17/2013. Fairly recent.



Yet another top 10er, eh?

I like the kid, but he won't go in the first round. I'd like him in the 2nd. It is surprising to me that he's been somewhat forgotten in the lead up to the draft.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Posts: 8438
Post Re: WRs to watch
Apparently there is some guy there who has a top 10 of players that aren't actually in any one's top 10!


Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: WRs to watch
mondry wrote:
Apparently there is some guy there who has a top 10 of players that aren't actually in any one's top 10!


:rofl:


Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23084
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
Good chance if we want everybody's favorite receiver we're going to have to move up to get him.

DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Player

Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins will work out for the Rams for the second time in four days on Monday.

Per Scout.com's Aaron Wilson, coach Jeff Fisher will be in attendance. As observed by Rotoworld's Josh Norris, the Rams followed a similar pattern before using the No. 33 pick on WR Brian Quick last year. The question is whether Hopkins will still be on the board at No. 16. He's a possibility for the Panthers at No. 14.
Source: Scout.com

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3432
Post Re: WRs to watch
dead_poet wrote:
Good chance if we want everybody's favorite receiver we're going to have to move up to get him.

DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Player

Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins will work out for the Rams for the second time in four days on Monday.

Per Scout.com's Aaron Wilson, coach Jeff Fisher will be in attendance. As observed by Rotoworld's Josh Norris, the Rams followed a similar pattern before using the No. 33 pick on WR Brian Quick last year. The question is whether Hopkins will still be on the board at No. 16. He's a possibility for the Panthers at No. 14.
Source: Scout.com


Mayock thinks he will be there at 51.

Now we're hearing 14? We are officially in full on GMs manipulating the media mode. The Rams also have #22. Perhaps they are looking at Hopkins there.


Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23084
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
Texas Vike wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Good chance if we want everybody's favorite receiver we're going to have to move up to get him.

DeAndre Hopkins - WR - Player

Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins will work out for the Rams for the second time in four days on Monday.

Per Scout.com's Aaron Wilson, coach Jeff Fisher will be in attendance. As observed by Rotoworld's Josh Norris, the Rams followed a similar pattern before using the No. 33 pick on WR Brian Quick last year. The question is whether Hopkins will still be on the board at No. 16. He's a possibility for the Panthers at No. 14.
Source: Scout.com


Mayock thinks he will be there at 51.

Now we're hearing 14? We are officially in full on GMs manipulating the media mode. The Rams also have #22. Perhaps they are looking at Hopkins there.


That's my thinking (Rams at 22).

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:52 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4012
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
So, y'all are suggesting the Rams are taking Austin and Hopkins?! :steamed:

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 am
Profile WWW
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23084
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
Dude has some pretty fantastic hands. Interesting stuff.

Sport Science: DeAndre Hopkins

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_ ... re-hopkins

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4012
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
dead_poet wrote:
Dude has some pretty fantastic hands. Interesting stuff.

Sport Science: DeAndre Hopkins

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_ ... re-hopkins


That was pretty! If we don't move up for someone else, I hope this guy falls to us and we take him. Pleeeeaaaasseee! :govikes:

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: WRs to watch
dead_poet wrote:
Dude has some pretty fantastic hands. Interesting stuff.

Sport Science: DeAndre Hopkins

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_ ... re-hopkins


Definitely big hands and lots of talent. I'm thinking he might be the most complete WR of the class.

No doubt about it. I'd love to see him become a Viking.


Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3432
Post Re: WRs to watch
MelanieMFunk wrote:
So, y'all are suggesting the Rams are taking Austin and Hopkins?! :steamed:


I don't really know the Rams' situation well enough to know, but I doubt they're thinking two WRs. My guess is there's a little cat and mouse going on between the Vikings and Rams.


Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:55 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4012
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
Texas Vike wrote:
MelanieMFunk wrote:
So, y'all are suggesting the Rams are taking Austin and Hopkins?! :steamed:


I don't really know the Rams' situation well enough to know, but I doubt they're thinking two WRs. My guess is there's a little cat and mouse going on between the Vikings and Rams.


Well, everything I've seen/heard is they are probably targeting Austin. Now people are thinking Hopkins? I doubt they'd take two, too. That is just plain greed! lol.

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Famer

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Posts: 8438
Post Re: WRs to watch
losperros wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Dude has some pretty fantastic hands. Interesting stuff.

Sport Science: DeAndre Hopkins

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_ ... re-hopkins


Definitely big hands and lots of talent. I'm thinking he might be the most complete WR of the class.

No doubt about it. I'd love to see him become a Viking.


For sure, the only downside to the dude is because he's so polished we don't know how much "upside" he has LOL. There are a lot of players I'd be happy with us taking, but none more so than Hopkins!

I thought it was really cool that the science backs up his hands, less than 1% of the force even gets to his palms because he's such a good hands catcher, huge hands, the guy is a steal to me at #23 but who knows.


Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: WRs to watch
mrc44 wrote:
Glad to see everyone agreeing now that Hopkins is amazing, just imagine how he would do after receiving some wisdom from GJ. I like how poised Hopkins is, it means a lot for a position that is usually filled with divas.


You are going to be crushed if the Vikes don't select Hopkins, aren't you? ;)


Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am
Posts: 2229
Location: Seattle, Wa
Post Re: WRs to watch
Actually, Clemson has purple alternates so he actually has worn purple before. :confused:


Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: WRs to watch
mrc44 wrote:
If he is there an they select hunter or Allen, yes I will e crushed. Only because They went we but not Hopkins. If they select an entirely different position, then I will understand. It would suck to see him go to another team and do really good and know that we could've grabbed him.

But yes, I did something I should not have, that is getting attached to a player that has not even worn purple to this day, and very well may never wear purple.


LOL! I can tell. I'm worried about you. ;)


Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:07 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3432
Post Re: WRs to watch
mrc44 wrote:
Mothman wrote:
mrc44 wrote:
If he is there an they select hunter or Allen, yes I will e crushed. Only because They went we but not Hopkins. If they select an entirely different position, then I will understand. It would suck to see him go to another team and do really good and know that we could've grabbed him.

But yes, I did something I should not have, that is getting attached to a player that has not even worn purple to this day, and very well may never wear purple.


LOL! I can tell. I'm worried about you. ;)



I am pretty nervous about the report of Hopkins working out for the Rams twice. I wonder if that is the true reason we heard the late report of the Vikings trading up? maybe Spielman saw that the Rams were interested in Hopkins and spread a rumor that they were going to trade up, which could cause the Rams to go ahead and grab Austin at the earlier pick or reaching for Hopkins early.

Who knows, but this is getting out of control!!



Add me to Jim's "I'm worried for you" list. :lol:

I'd love Hopkins, but I'd put the odds at around 5% that we get him. He's been projected everywhere from top 15 to 52 or later. This is going to be a fun draft!


Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 pm
Profile
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 131
Location: Braham, Minnesota
Post Re: WRs to watch
mrc44 wrote:
I was really hoping he would not receive notice late like this, not that teams make any decisions basd on media hype, but media hype is definitely based on decisions or actions of teams.

I ctually feel kind of good about Hopkins, because in a way he reminds me of Harrison smith. Smith was not talked about all that much and he was what I would consider a "safe" pick. You knew he could play but no one was expecting his ceiling to be much higher, or for him to become an elite playmaker. Hopkins is the same way, being considered a "safe" pick with a ceiling that is believed to be maxed out (which I completely disagree). Hopkins had not really received any hype until a week or so ago. He is still believed by Mayock to be available when we pick in the second (#52).

I will be bummed if we grab one of the other receivers over Hopkins, unless he is gone. I don't think there is a single player worth moving up for in this draft, so I don't think it is a good idea to move up even for Hopkins or Austin. There are honestly players in the 4th round that could fight for a starting position on this roster. No need to give up one of those picks


He's drawing comparrison to Reggie Wayne, who was also taken where his value is. Not the biggest or fastest but he makes up for it with soft hands and great route running ability and he plays bigger than his measurements.

_________________
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great


Image


Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23084
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: WRs to watch
Very interesting stat.

Quote:
ICYMI: Since 1991, NFL teams have used 171 first- and second-round picks on WR. Only 31 caught 50+ passes as rookies.

Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Full post (worth the depressing read): http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Peli ... best042213

Quote:
The numbers are even lower in the second round, where 88 receivers have been taken since '91. Only 10 of those receivers (11.4%) caught at least 50 passes as rookies and 21 more (23.9%) caught at least 32.

In other words, more than half the receivers selected in the first two rounds of the past 22 drafts (92 of 171, 53.8%) finished with 31 catches or fewer in Year 1 -- providing little to no immediate impact.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:03 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: WRs to watch
dead_poet wrote:
Very interesting stat.

Quote:
ICYMI: Since 1991, NFL teams have used 171 first- and second-round picks on WR. Only 31 caught 50+ passes as rookies.

Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Full post (worth the depressing read): http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Peli ... best042213

Quote:
The numbers are even lower in the second round, where 88 receivers have been taken since '91. Only 10 of those receivers (11.4%) caught at least 50 passes as rookies and 21 more (23.9%) caught at least 32.

In other words, more than half the receivers selected in the first two rounds of the past 22 drafts (92 of 171, 53.8%) finished with 31 catches or fewer in Year 1 -- providing little to no immediate impact.


I'm not sure exactly how to look at some of the info in that article. I can't help wondering how many of those receivers were afforded the opportunity to be full time starters in their first season, a factor that would have an impact on production. Of course, there's also the question of how many deserved or were ready to be full-time starters. Pelissero points out that even Calvin Johnson came up short of 50 catches in his rookie season but johnson started 10 of 16 games that year. Something tells me that if he had started all 16, he might have caught the additional passes necessary to top 50. ;)

Anyway, there IS a learning curve at the position and expectations for any rookie should be tempered. I think this article serves as a cautionary take about drafting a player like Patterson and expecting to get a lot out of him as a receiver in his first season or two. I suspect he'd make some big plays but would struggle and disappear at times simply because of the steep learning curve he'd face. All the more reason to use him asa returner if he's drafted. I think he could have an immediate impact in that capacity.


Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.