View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:00 am



Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Manti T'eo 
Author Message
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Manti T'eo
CaptainKirov wrote:
WRs are deep up to the 4th round


But the best ones will be gone by the end of the 2nd round. Watch and see.

CaptainKirov wrote:
MLBs drop off after the first 5, thing is that they are spread between 3 rounds. Minter, Te'o, Brown and Ogletree are 1st rounders. Bostic and Alonso are 2-3 rounders their stock is all over the place.

DTs are just as deep. You can get a quality DT in round 3 or 4


I'll be shocked and not too happy if the Vikings don't take a MLB in R1. I'm hoping they grab a WR and CB before the 2nd round is finished.


Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4012
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: Manti T'eo
dead_poet wrote:
Mothman wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
FWIW: Peter King Tweeted that Te'o had dinner with Spielman before ND's pro day.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_ ... -manti-teo


The real question is: did they order catfish?


Rick ordered it, but the only thing that came out was an empty plate. He pretended to eat it anyway.



Y'all got jokes! Too funny! :thumbsup:

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Famer

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Posts: 8438
Post Re: Manti T'eo
losperros wrote:
CaptainKirov wrote:
WRs are deep up to the 4th round


But the best ones will be gone by the end of the 2nd round. Watch and see.

CaptainKirov wrote:
MLBs drop off after the first 5, thing is that they are spread between 3 rounds. Minter, Te'o, Brown and Ogletree are 1st rounders. Bostic and Alonso are 2-3 rounders their stock is all over the place.

DTs are just as deep. You can get a quality DT in round 3 or 4


I'll be shocked and not too happy if the Vikings don't take a MLB in R1. I'm hoping they grab a WR and CB before the 2nd round is finished.


Probably true, I don't see a guy like woods making it to the 3rd round.

I'll only be shocked if a few of the top MLB's are still on the board when they pick and they don't take one or if the picks are like Hopkins and Trufant, I could live with that.


Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Manti T'eo
mondry wrote:
losperros wrote:
I'll be shocked and not too happy if the Vikings don't take a MLB in R1.


I'll only be shocked if a few of the top MLB's are still on the board when they pick and they don't take one or if the picks are like Hopkins and Trufant, I could live with that.


That's a really good point. Who knows which MLBs will be left by the time the Vikings pick?

Admittedly, I want more than the Vikings can get. I want them to pick a top MLB, plus I want them to get both Hopkins and Trufant before R2 is over. Now that would be a heck of a start to this draft. But it's very unlikely, nearly impossible, that it will happen that way.


Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am
Posts: 1653
Post Re: Manti T'eo
I don't get why everyone's obsessed with Trufant. I get that he's a good prospect, but I feel like there's likely to be better values at 23 and 25 and he'll be long gone by 52. I guess it just the fact that he'll be the best CB available once we start to pick? There are a number of corners I would be happy with in the second just as much if not more than I would be happy with Trufant in the first.

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:18 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Posts: 8438
Post Re: Manti T'eo
saint33 wrote:
I don't get why everyone's obsessed with Trufant. I get that he's a good prospect, but I feel like there's likely to be better values at 23 and 25 and he'll be long gone by 52. I guess it just the fact that he'll be the best CB available once we start to pick? There are a number of corners I would be happy with in the second just as much if not more than I would be happy with Trufant in the first.


If I'm being totally honest with you, he's the only CB's name I know besides Milliner and Honey Badger. Just haven't done the research at CB and I think Trufant has a brother or two in the NFL already that are decent players. In other words it's total bull #### on my part, who are the second rounders you like?


Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Manti T'eo
saint33 wrote:
I don't get why everyone's obsessed with Trufant. I get that he's a good prospect, but I feel like there's likely to be better values at 23 and 25 and he'll be long gone by 52. I guess it just the fact that he'll be the best CB available once we start to pick? There are a number of corners I would be happy with in the second just as much if not more than I would be happy with Trufant in the first.


I guess I wasn't aware that I was obsessed by Trufant. In fact, I still don't think I am. It's just that I saw Trufant play a couple times and he looked good to me, but that's all I've seen of him. And yes, there is a chance that he'll be the best CB available when the Vikings actually start looking for a CB, if one goes by most CB rankings.

Personally, there are CBs in the draft that I think are better than Trufant. Dee Milliner is fantastic. What's the chances the Vikings are going to get him? None. I've seen Jamar Taylor and was quite impressed by him, much more than I was with Trufant. Will he be around late in R1? Maybe but I'm doubtful. Xavier Rhodes from Florida State is another guy I've seen play and he's no slouch. Will he get picked before 25 rolls around? I wouldn't bet against it.

Bottom line, I think Trufant will be there and if he's the best CB available at the time, then I won't gripe if the Vikings take him. If they can pick any of the other guys that I mentioned instead of Trufant, then I'm fine with that as well.


Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Posts: 8438
Post Re: Manti T'eo
mrc44 wrote:

He is listed as the best cornerback for our system. He plays the best out of all the cornerbacks in zone coverage. He is a perfect for our Tampa 2, and is considered a larger Winfield but is not as good of a tackler yet has better "ball hawking skills" which I guess he goes after the ball more


Damn a larger winfield sounds pretty appealing.


Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Posts: 23761
Post Re: Manti T'eo
Not as good tackler, but better ball hawk. Then he isn't really a anything-winfield. :lol:


Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Manti T'eo
mondry wrote:
mrc44 wrote:

He is listed as the best cornerback for our system. He plays the best out of all the cornerbacks in zone coverage. He is a perfect for our Tampa 2, and is considered a larger Winfield but is not as good of a tackler yet has better "ball hawking skills" which I guess he goes after the ball more


Damn a larger winfield sounds pretty appealing.


It sure does.

I haven't seen enough of him to make the comparison but it's good to hear that Trufant is accustomed to a defensive style similar to what the Vikings use.


Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Manti T'eo
mrc44 wrote:
I'm just saying what I have read everywhere . He is a better in zone than both Rhodes and milliner. So he is actually supposed to be the best cb for us, which means there is a very good chance they grab him if he is there. The bad thing is, that means we might not take Hopkins or Brown :(. I would actually be just alright if we grab Trufant and Hopkins and then Bostic. But I really think Brown is going to be a beast in the NFL


I hear ya. But that's the worst part of the draft. The Vikings never get to pick all the players they need or that I want them to choose.

Personally, I think there should be a NFL ruling that the Vikings always get the first 20 picks or so of any draft, regardless what their W/L record was the previous year. Seems fair to me. :D


Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 am
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: Manti T'eo
I think Trufant/Rhodes and someone like hopkins could be the way to go and jenkins/hankins in two and draft bostic later. or trufant/rhodes and jesse williams and woods or dobson in the second. bostic would still be there in round 3. Either scenario is good with me


Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am
Posts: 2229
Location: Seattle, Wa
Post Re: Manti T'eo
I was pretty strict and stubborn in my thinking of T'eo being a potential bust because of that ugly performance in the Nat'l Championship game, but the more I watch tape of the guy, he's definitely grown on me. I'm not 100% sold, but I'm getting a better feeling about him as each day passes.


Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:47 am
Posts: 10040
Location: Burbank, California
Post Re: Manti T'eo
PacificNorseWest wrote:
I was pretty strict and stubborn in my thinking of T'eo being a potential bust because of that ugly performance in the Nat'l Championship game, but the more I watch tape of the guy, he's definitely grown on me. I'm not 100% sold, but I'm getting a better feeling about him as each day passes.



Not to beat a dead horse but we all have to keep in mind that Bama had a fantastic offense that was loaded with talent and was well coached. They focused on taking Te'o out of the BCS game for a reason. It was because they felt they had to do it to win. That means they knew Te'o could play, in my view. Add up all the other accolades and awards, and I figure the guy must be good.


Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am
Posts: 2229
Location: Seattle, Wa
Post Re: Manti T'eo
Yep. That's a fair take. I've come around on him and think he's one helluva instinctive football player. That's the best kind of prospect in my eyes.


Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: Manti T'eo
losperros wrote:
Not to beat a dead horse but we all have to keep in mind that Bama had a fantastic offense that was loaded with talent and was well coached.


like every nfl team though right? i mean Te'o could be playing against Womack, fluker, and lacy this year. but will also be facing Russel wilson, RG3, dump passes from Rodgers, eli manning and cam newton. thats pretty talented too. If we take him i hope we does great, but its a little scary


Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am
Posts: 1653
Post Re: Manti T'eo
big deli Vike wrote:
losperros wrote:
Not to beat a dead horse but we all have to keep in mind that Bama had a fantastic offense that was loaded with talent and was well coached.


like every nfl team though right? i mean Te'o could be playing against Womack, fluker, and lacy this year. but will also be facing Russel wilson, RG3, dump passes from Rodgers, eli manning and cam newton. thats pretty talented too. If we take him i hope we does great, but its a little scary



So you are not ok with a prospect playing poorly in any one game in college?

Or would you rather have him struggle against lesser talent rather than the best in college. Chance Warmack has made the best college LBs look pedestrian and he's very likely to continue that trend once he reaches the NFL. It would not surprise me if Warmack is the best guard in the NFL within a year or two of playing.

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:30 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: Manti T'eo
I want a player who can play on the biggest stage and succeed.Somebody like Hopkins took over the game against LSU.
Te'o looked pedestrian against Bama. It was almost laughable.
I would rather judge him off that game then Navy, BC, Miami, and Wake forest. ND played sup bar competition minus maybe Oklahoma and USC. He did well in those games, but when it mattered most, he was invisible. If that creates a chip on his shoulder and we pick him, great. He's going to play against them week in and week out. need to be dominant to be a 1st rounder i think. and yes warmack is a monster, but so are alot of NFL players.


Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am
Posts: 2229
Location: Seattle, Wa
Post Re: Manti T'eo
While I'll agree that Manti didn't look to 1st roundish in that Nat'l Championship game, I think people have to remember that as an MLB, you rely on your defensive line to help you out, and they got dominated as well.


Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:05 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Manti T'eo
big deli Vike wrote:
I want a player who can play on the biggest stage and succeed.Somebody like Hopkins took over the game against LSU.
Te'o looked pedestrian against Bama. It was almost laughable.
I would rather judge him off that game then Navy, BC, Miami, and Wake forest.


It makes no sense to judge him (or any player) off one game, no matter the stage. Great players have bad games and sometimes mediocre players can step up and have a great game. It's the body of work that matters and when trying to determine if a college player can succeed in the NFL, it's the body of work a team has to consider. We should do likewise.


Last edited by Mothman on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am
Posts: 1653
Post Re: Manti T'eo
big deli Vike wrote:
I want a player who can play on the biggest stage and succeed.Somebody like Hopkins took over the game against LSU.
Te'o looked pedestrian against Bama. It was almost laughable.
I would rather judge him off that game then Navy, BC, Miami, and Wake forest. ND played sup bar competition minus maybe Oklahoma and USC. He did well in those games, but when it mattered most, he was invisible. If that creates a chip on his shoulder and we pick him, great. He's going to play against them week in and week out. need to be dominant to be a 1st rounder i think. and yes warmack is a monster, but so are alot of NFL players.


I guess that's your prerogative, if you think picking out the one game in his Notre Dame career he played worst and saying "this is who he will be" then so be it. I do not write off the Oklahoma or USC games, nor do I write off the play against lesser competition. Nor do I write off the Alabama game. It is all important and must all be taken into consideration.

I do however try to see the bigger picture. I think those who get so upset of Te'o in the Alabama game are far too caught up in Te'os media attention. I fail to understand why that defensive failure is placed largely on Te'o's shoulders when Warmack and the Alabama offesive line were getting to the second level far too quickly and easily. I think if you were to ask a pro talent evaluator to tell the story of that game, it would not be that Te'o was washed away far too easily and missed tackles. The story of Alabama's domination would be the ease at which they dominated the line of scrimmage.

This is not to make excuses for Te'o, I'm simply trying to point out a fact that so few detractors want to focus on. They limit their view to "Te'o played bad against the best competition in the biggest game", he's a "choker" or he can't handle "NFL talent". When in reality, Te'o's bad game does not rest solely on his shoulders, his line did not help him out in anyway, and as the game wore on you saw Te'o actually trying to do too much in order to offset the way his team was being abused. Again, not to say he's excused of his poor play, because he was not up to snuff that day either. But his job was made harder by the play in front of him.

And in the end, we are simply talking about one game. A big game no doubt, but it is only one game amongst many. If you look throughout Te'o's career you will see he did not struggle when faced with pressure or adversity, bar this one game. Adrian Peterson had one of his worst games of his life in the biggest game of his career, are we to get him off the team because he can't "raise his game" in the big ones? Or do we simply strike that in the record books as a bad game for Peterson?



As for have to be dominant to be a 1st rounder, I think that's far from the case. In fact just a year ago, the Vikings were criticized for taking a player who was considered "just a guy", a solid football player but does not possess special qualities. Those "just guys" often end up being the best pros, because they show up, they do their job, they lead by example and they make the plays that are presented of them. That's the type of player Harrison Smith was and I truly believe that is the type of football player Manti Te'o is.

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3432
Post Re: Manti T'eo
saint33 wrote:
I think if you were to ask a pro talent evaluator to tell the story of that game, it would not be that Te'o was washed away far too easily and missed tackles. The story of Alabama's domination would be the ease at which they dominated the line of scrimmage.

This is not to make excuses for Te'o, I'm simply trying to point out a fact that so few detractors want to focus on. They limit their view to "Te'o played bad against the best competition in the biggest game", he's a "choker" or he can't handle "NFL talent". When in reality, Te'o's bad game does not rest solely on his shoulders, his line did not help him out in anyway, and as the game wore on you saw Te'o actually trying to do too much in order to offset the way his team was being abused. Again, not to say he's excused of his poor play, because he was not up to snuff that day either. But his job was made harder by the play in front of him.



Great post. I fully agree with this. What the National Championship showed was how dominant Bama was throughout their lineup. ND couldn't match up and it would be foolish to assign the entire blame on one player.


Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 75
Post Re: Manti T'eo
Your right, i cant blame that game on Teo and i didnt. all i had originally said is that he will be facing the "best talent" week in and week out. Given bama couldve beaten the Jags last year but still.
And AP already proved himself at the level. and yes he choked.
But did you see lacy "shake" teo. that was bad. happened a couple times, one on one. cant blame that on nix and the guys


Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am
Posts: 1653
Post Re: Manti T'eo
big deli Vike wrote:
Your right, i cant blame that game on Teo and i didnt. all i had originally said is that he will be facing the "best talent" week in and week out. Given bama couldve beaten the Jags last year but still.
And AP already proved himself at the level. and yes he choked.
But did you see lacy "shake" teo. that was bad. happened a couple times, one on one. cant blame that on nix and the guys



I don't think anyone's denying he had a bad game. Getting shook by Lacy was certainly not pretty, but I don't think it's something you'll see often when you watch his game tape. He had bad technique in lunging after Lacy a lot rather than tackling "through" him. This is not a common problem in his game, he's usually a very sure tackler.

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23083
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Manti T'eo
Manti Te'o - LB - Player

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on SportsCenter Wednesday that Notre Dame ILB Manti Te'o is widely viewed as a first-round pick inside the NFL.

Mort also mentioned that Te'o "aced" his team interviews at the Combine. "At least half the teams in this league have solid first-round grades on Te'o," stated Mortensen. "I have heard 'undersized' a bit. (But) most teams do see that he's going to go somewhere in the first round." ESPN's Mel Kiper listed the Bears, Vikings, and Giants as Te'o's likeliest three landing spots on day one.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Manti T'eo
mrc44 wrote:
His tape against Purdue is great. He does everything you could ask of a MLB. I know it is just Purdue, but the fact hat he still knew where he needed to be and when to press for the running play, is pure instinct... and you can NOT teach instinct.


He's simply a good football player and all the micro-analysis of his faults seems to have severely dimmed that point in some eyes. I fully expect him to be drafted in the first round and I won't be surprised if he's a Viking. I also won't be surprised if he's the first MLB chosen.


Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:05 am
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Posts: 23761
Post Re: Manti T'eo
Mothman wrote:
mrc44 wrote:
His tape against Purdue is great. He does everything you could ask of a MLB. I know it is just Purdue, but the fact hat he still knew where he needed to be and when to press for the running play, is pure instinct... and you can NOT teach instinct.


He's simply a good football player and all the micro-analysis of his faults seems to have severely dimmed that point in some eyes. I fully expect him to be drafted in the first round and I won't be surprised if he's a Viking. I also won't be surprised if he's the first MLB chosen.


As someone that doesn't want him in purple, but agrees that he's a good football player...I just don't think he'll be able to have success in this defense. Just like Flacco or even Dan Marino in the run option, or a guy who accels in man coverage outside in our defense.

If we take him I won't be upset because I don't think he'll be a good solid player for us, I'll be upset every time an easy third down given up because he couldn't get his butt to where it needed to be. Or when they take him out and Erin/Greenway has to step in on passing downs! The defensive system isn't going to change. The personnel have to match it. And there's not much you can do in this defense to adjust it to make up for Te'o's short comings in that department.

Heck if Ogletree wasn't a complete nut ball he's a guy with so much upside I'd love to see him on the Vikings! Te'o isn't going to suddenly play more fluid. But you can coach a guy like Ogletree.

Skol Vikings! (And maybe just give Cole a chance or sign Urlacher. Zero reason to force ANY pick if they don't feel they're a fit!!!)


Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm
Profile
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 131
Location: Braham, Minnesota
Post Re: Manti T'eo
You know. People wondered if Harrison Smith would fit in our defense and he turned out pretty good...They ran the same defense this year which is the same coverage. Coverage wise i dont see how Te'o doesn't fit, and he's going to be a good run stuffer no matter what scheme he goes into.

_________________
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great


Image


Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm
Profile
Commissioner

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Posts: 23761
Post Re: Manti T'eo
CaptainKirov wrote:
You know. People wondered if Harrison Smith would fit in our defense and he turned out pretty good...They ran the same defense this year which is the same coverage. Coverage wise i dont see how Te'o doesn't fit, and he's going to be a good run stuffer no matter what scheme he goes into.


Who wondered if he'd fit in our defense? Every scouting report out there made him sound like a great fit! Harrison had all the skills to excel in this defense, Te'o doesn't. And it's clear watching him play he's not going to be able to perform in coverages that he's going to be asked to in this defense. Sure he can do other things. But that likely means another MLB we'll be seeing as only a two down guy.


Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm
Profile
Starter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 131
Location: Braham, Minnesota
Post Re: Manti T'eo
Demi wrote:
CaptainKirov wrote:
You know. People wondered if Harrison Smith would fit in our defense and he turned out pretty good...They ran the same defense this year which is the same coverage. Coverage wise i dont see how Te'o doesn't fit, and he's going to be a good run stuffer no matter what scheme he goes into.


Who wondered if he'd fit in our defense? Every scouting report out there made him sound like a great fit! Harrison had all the skills to excel in this defense, Te'o doesn't. And it's clear watching him play he's not going to be able to perform in coverages that he's going to be asked to in this defense. Sure he can do other things. But that likely means another MLB we'll be seeing as only a two down guy.


I cant speak for the people on this board. But on MVN where i spend most of my time and Bleacherreport many people questioned Harrison Smith to the vikings during mock draft season. I was one of the few that loved him and was overjoyed when they drafted him.

_________________
In victory,magnanimity; In defeat, defiance! - Fredrick The Great


Image


Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.