Cordarrelle Patterson

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Re: Cordarrelle Patterson

Post by S197 »

mrc44 wrote: Not only that, but Spielman LOVES to accumulate draft picks, so he would be more likely to trade his first away for extra picks, than to trade up. If the ILB's are gone and patterson is gone, I would like to get rid of that first, unless some other WR (Hopkins, Allen, Woods) jumps up the boards after the combine.
I don't know, he's traded up and down in the past. He traded up for Harrison Smith and Toby Gerhart. His trade downs off the top of my head were for Kalil and Chris Cook. I'm only talking about early (1st & 2nd) round trades.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Cordarrelle Patterson

Post by dead_poet »

Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Player

Russ Lande of the National Football Post hears Tennessee WR Cordarrelle Patterson has been "very unimpressive" in team interviews at the Combine.

Lande suggests Patterson's poor interviews coupled with an up-and-down showing in Combine pass-catching drills could result in him "sliding down draft boards." As an athlete, Patterson remains a 6-foot-2, 216-pound freak. He ran a 4.42 official forty with a 37-inch vertical and explosive 10-foot-8 broad jump.
Source: National Football Post
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly