Vikings 2020 draft choices. So what is everyone think about this years draft.

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

JLFriend14
Waterboy

Vikings 2020 draft choices. So what is everyone think about this years draft.

Post by JLFriend14 »

I personally think the Vikings should have used their second pick in the second round to take the guys that was picked a that spot. I believe that pick was another big body offensive lineman. Bundled couple later round pick and moved up in the third round. This is what I was thinking, so please let’s hear everyone thoughts.
Eller
Waterboy

Re: Vikings 2020 draft choices. So what is everyone think about this years draft.

Post by Eller »

My first post new here. I am old enough to have seen Tommy Kramer in a real game.

Nice draft. speilman did well accumulating extra picks. Thats a lot of kids, if half stick it will remake roster. Trying rebuild now on the fly. I am glad Diggs is gone, dont have to watch all the extras that he did. Wont miss it, think it was a distraction from trying to win.

I have been following the messages here, I know one guy said he wanted to draft an offensive lineman who was a mauler. Vikes have this offensive line zone scheme, so there guys have to be quick footed with long limbs to protect space. I just dont think there are a lot of guys who are both maulers and real quick and lenghty. Oh may Trent Williams is. But think about it, Gary Zimmerman and Randall McDaniel were not exactly maulers, (Maybe McDaniel a little) but guys like that are so rare they just cant be found.

Go vikes
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Vikings 2020 draft choices. So what is everyone think about this years draft.

Post by jackal »

Overall I really like the draft.

I wanted a LG much earlier and another
wide out earlier, but let's face it we needed
a ton of talent to replace the players which
left.

Lynch DT I think is going to be a
great player.

The athletic LB from Oregon also
I think will be a great value.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!