Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Your going to get #### owned.
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29432
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Your going to get #### owned.

You are going to lose, you don't have a chance, we are better then you in every conceivable way.

I know your silly little franchise has been patting yourselves on the back for winning the division, I know you think winning it was a moment of growth for your franchise and that you might finally be ready to hang with the big boys, but is not, you can't, you won't.

You didn't win because of you, you won because of us, because WE were on a massive (biggest in years actually) slump, you beat us by the same amount as the Bears, and only slightly more then the Lions,, you didn't do anything special at all, the fact that we can lose by merely 7 in such a massively uncharacteristic slump of ours just shows how much we still own and always will own you. :)

Which makes it even funnier watching your moronic HC say 'It shows we can hang with the big boys' when you litterally did played the same as the #### #### Bears against us, barely win by 7, and you walk away patfi g yourselves on the back despite only winning 1 of the last 7 games, and having your wanna be hardnose team get #### into submission and thrown around like panseys in a 30-13 game weeks earlier. Any team in the division would and did beat us then, you aren't good lmao.

Thats what is going to make this #### beating so much more fun, you inferiority complex losers are actually HANGING A BANNER for your 1 division title in the last 7 years. What the #### is wrong with you? You even try to have dignity or is screaming 'Im a SBless loser with an extremely llw standard of success' just part of your teams MO? :lol:

Don't worry you guys, at least you saved money on the stadium by not having to build a trophy room.

Author:  Funkytown [ Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Image

Image

That's quite a rant there. Are you drunk?

Author:  Cliff [ Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

I disagree.

Sent using tapatalk. Typos should be expected.

Author:  Mothman [ Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

I think Jordy ate some moldy Wisconsin cheese and went on a wild, hallucinatory trip.

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Funkytown wrote:
Image

Image

That's quite a rant there. Are you drunk?


Just had to let my inner #### talker vent.

Ill be real here everyone, ol Jordy was a born #### talker, i have held it in decent enough but sometimes my inner self reverts back to the basketball courts and football/baseball field of my youth.


I am content now.
:thumbsup:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

But really though..

Your hanging a banner in your stadium for a division title. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

I was wrong, you guys played good and won the game.

If i was a SBless loser whos history was completely meaningless, id complain about the ridiculously non sensical pi call to end the game, or the ref inexplicably picking the ball up and marking it a yard short on 4th down after the other ref already spotted it as a 1st down, but my team has SBs, my memories mean something, so I dodnt have to. :)

Were still going to go farther this season (Duh, were the Packers) and we will obviously beat you later at Lambeau (You couldnt sweep us in your wildest dream) but enjoy this win, you earned it.

Im sure it completely makes up for your lack of SBs. :lol: Just another win that will be the epitome of the Minnesota Vikings, worthless, a worthless win that will mean nothing, just as every game/memory you cherish. :)

Author:  beerfan [ Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

I remember a time when this guys posts were tolerable and he actually contributed something to this forum. Now he's just a salty Packers fan. Guess that happens when we actually have a team capable of competing with the Pack.

Author:  S197 [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

S197 wrote:
The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


LMFAO, Diggs is not, nor will ever be as good or better the Nelson, do you know anything about football?

Yea, but we obviously would have won without that absolutely ridiculous mark back after we were given the first down, and also that moronic and non sensical PI to hand you the game, i mean comon, he didn't even touch him, its clear by how late the flag came out what that trash was about. (Be real, if that call was made against you we wouldn't hear the end of it for year)

Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)

Even with such awful key calls, we still only lost by 3 in your home opener, its all good, we are still going to cruise easily to a div title and make your our #### at Lambeau. (By alot more then 3)

No need to worry, the Packers are the Packers and are usually slow starters on the season, but your the Vikings, you don't even have a dream of actually doing something this year. :)

Congrats you guys, I wish we had won, but you can't win them all, but lets face it, you'd trade not only this game, but your entire history for just one SB win, its no big deal, like always the only SB contender to come out of this division will be one will SB wins and history that means something. :)

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


LMFAO, Diggs is not, nor will ever be as good or better the Nelson, do you know anything about football?

Yea, but we obviously would have won without that absolutely ridiculous mark back after we were given the first down, and also that moronic and non sensical PI to hand you the game, i mean comon, he didn't even touch him, its clear by how late the flag came out what that trash was about. (Be real, if that call was made against you we wouldn't hear the end of it for year)

Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)

Even with such awful key calls, we still only lost by 3 in your home opener, its all good, we are still going to cruise easily to a div title and make your our #### at Lambeau. (By alot more then 3)

No need to worry, the Packers are the Packers and are usually slow starters on the season, but your the Vikings, you don't even have a dream of actually doing something this year. :)

Congrats you guys, I wish we had won, but you can't win them all, but lets face it, you'd trade not only this game, but your entire history for just one SB win, its no big deal, like always the only SB contender to come out of this division will be one will SB wins and history that means something. :)

Don't worry historically there hasn't ever been any bias with the NFL & Green Bay...

Vikings pass Packers
Quote:
With their initial games of the season in Jacksonville and Minnesota, this marks the first time the Packers have opened a season with back-to-back road games since 1924

Holy Cripes!

Author:  S197 [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


LMFAO, Diggs is not, nor will ever be as good or better the Nelson, do you know anything about football?

Yea, but we obviously would have won without that absolutely ridiculous mark back after we were given the first down, and also that moronic and non sensical PI to hand you the game, i mean comon, he didn't even touch him, its clear by how late the flag came out what that trash was about. (Be real, if that call was made against you we wouldn't hear the end of it for year)

Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)

Even with such awful key calls, we still only lost by 3 in your home opener, its all good, we are still going to cruise easily to a div title and make your our #### at Lambeau. (By alot more then 3)

No need to worry, the Packers are the Packers and are usually slow starters on the season, but your the Vikings, you don't even have a dream of actually doing something this year. :)

Congrats you guys, I wish we had won, but you can't win them all, but lets face it, you'd trade not only this game, but your entire history for just one SB win, its no big deal, like always the only SB contender to come out of this division will be one will SB wins and history that means something. :)

Don't worry historically there hasn't ever been any bias with the NFL & Green Bay...

Vikings pass Packers
Quote:
With their initial games of the season in Jacksonville and Minnesota, this marks the first time the Packers have opened a season with back-to-back road games since 1924

Holy Cripes!


Sure hasn't, Fail mary, O9 wildcard game no call on the facemask, 1998 instant replay game, illegal pick play (Admitted to by the NFL) on AZs last regulation score last year, we have gotten #### by the refs far more then you have, yet we valiantly fight through for SB wins regardless. :)

The Vikings will never pass the Packers, you have to make it farther in a season at least ONCE beford you 'pass' us, lmao. You can't do that, you don't have the talent to consistently go deep in the playoffs like us.

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

S197 wrote:
Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)
It's pretty rich of you to complain about the refs... Rich I tell you!

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
Sure hasn't, Fail mary, O9 wildcard game no call on the facemask, 1998 instant replay game, illegal pick play (Admitted to by the NFL) on AZs last regulation score last year, we have gotten #### by the refs far more then you have, yet we valiantly fight through for SB wins regardless. :)


Talk to me again after 92 years of favoritism... :puke:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)
It's pretty rich of you to complain about the refs... Rich I tell you!


Why? You have never been #### by the refs like the Packers, all of those calls listed above were incidents where bad calls indisputably led to a loss or extremely unfavorable situation, can you name just as many? Ill spot you one, the hail mary (which was a missed pushoff, making it about half of the fail mary) just 3 and half more to go..

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Sure hasn't, Fail mary, O9 wildcard game no call on the facemask, 1998 instant replay game, illegal pick play (Admitted to by the NFL) on AZs last regulation score last year, we have gotten #### by the refs far more then you have, yet we valiantly fight through for SB wins regardless. :)


Talk to me again after 92 years of favoritism... :puke:


Except that very post you qouted proves we couldnt have had favoritism, still waiting for you to counter, 3 and half more to go..

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
Thaumaturgist wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Sure hasn't, Fail mary, O9 wildcard game no call on the facemask, 1998 instant replay game, illegal pick play (Admitted to by the NFL) on AZs last regulation score last year, we have gotten #### by the refs far more then you have, yet we valiantly fight through for SB wins regardless. :)


Talk to me again after 92 years of favoritism... :puke:


Except that very post you qouted proves we couldnt have had favoritism, still waiting for you to counter, 3 and half more to go..

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/nfl-week-1-jaguars-packers-missed-calls-referees

:whistle:

Author:  S197 [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)

No the flags were immediate and from TWO refs. I was there not munching on curds at home. Wait for Wednesday although I'm sure you'll have another excuse then.

Our defense had multiple turnovers and sacks. Should have had 3 more. Did the Pack come close to picking off a ball? Yeah didn't think so. But your defense is better right?

Oh and lol at the Jags being a great team. Did you see the score yesterday? Listen Al, you had a good run, but now you're back in that wasteland GB living with Peg and the kids selling shoes to fat women.

Speaking of which, maybe they should change their name to the manatees. Much more fitting for your obese fan base that has nothing to live for other than football.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)

No the flags were immediate and from TWO refs. I was there not munching on curds at home. Wait for Wednesday although I'm sure you'll have another excuse then.

Our defense had multiple turnovers and sacks. Should have had 3 more. Did the Pack come close to picking off a ball? Yeah didn't think so. But your defense is better right?

Oh and lol at the Jags being a great team. Did you see the score yesterday? Listen Al, you had a good run, but now you're back in that wasteland GB living with Peg and the kids selling shoes to fat women.

Speaking of which, maybe they should change their name to the manatees. Much more fitting for your obese fan base that has nothing to live for other than football.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


'The flags were immediate' lmao, and the sky is polka dots and the earth is square, are you even trying to make a point? lmao 15 seconds later isnt 'immediate'. I know your not actually dumb enough to believe that flag was 'immediate' so stop being silly.

Lmao, here we go again the Vikes squeak out a win and all of a sudden it makes you think you can contend consistently, haven't you been through this enough as a Viking fan S197? You thought it was your time in 98, you thought it was your time in 09, you convince yourself of that every time you (barely) beat the Packers, it DOESN'T get to happen for you, you are a worthless team destined to fail, you really think a 3 point win in week 2 changes that? LMAO this is my point, your standard of success is so ridiculously low.

Our run doesn't end until we say it does, we have Aaron Rodgers, sure, he had a rough game yesterday, but he alone posses more talent then your entire franchise history. :) We already know were going to blow you out in Lambeau (Fate decrees you are our #### good for one laughter a year) and we already know that we will continue to compete for SBs, because that we are us and you are you. :)

Btw, why are you trying to stereotype a huge global fanbase like the Packers? Were a massive fanbase with fans all over the world, it is easy to stereotype the Vikings as inferiority complex losers with no standard for success because you are a tiny, meager, irrelevant franchise and fanbase with little fans and little pride.

Have fun passing without ever seeing the Vikes hoist the Lombardi, just like so many purple losers before you, enjoy the win before yiur annual kick to the face sends you hurling backwards with tears in your eyes and sadness in your heart. :)

Author:  jackal [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Quote:
Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)


The Rams have won 4/5 against the chickens .. so I would say that matters a little bit...
Three of them in a row... BTW

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

jackal wrote:
Quote:
Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)


The Rams have won 4/5 against the chickens .. so I would say that matters a little bit...
Three of them in a row... BTW


Right, but that is my point, do you really think they are going to eclipse the Squawks as consistent contender from that division? Because I myself find that extremely unlikely.

Author:  jackal [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Quote:
Right, but that is my point, do you really think they are going to eclipse the Squawks as consistent contender from that division? Because I myself find that extremely unlikely.


not after the debacle trade they made... three years of early picks for a backup .. well 3rd string guy so far AFAIK

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

jackal wrote:
Quote:
Right, but that is my point, do you really think they are going to eclipse the Squawks as consistent contender from that division? Because I myself find that extremely unlikely.


not after the debacle trade they made... three years of early picks for a backup .. well 3rd string guy so far AFAIK


Your not being nearly as hostile as I would like. :)

If you could say something like 'Rofl packers suck Rodgers got owned your team is destined for the basement' that would be great, thanks. :thumbsup:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Thaumaturgist wrote:
Talk to me again after 92 years of favoritism... :puke:


Except that very post you qouted proves we couldnt have had favoritism, still waiting for you to counter, 3 and half more to go..

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/nfl-week-1-jaguars-packers-missed-calls-referees

:whistle:


You.. do realize it is reffering to multiple missed calls in one game, not multiple missed calls on one team right? As in, bad calls in favor if the Jags and stuff.

Still waiting for you to counter though, just 3 and half more to go.

Author:  allday1991 [ Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:

Why? You have never been #### by the refs like the Packers, all of those calls listed above were incidents where bad calls indisputably led to a loss or extremely unfavorable situation, can you name just as many? Ill spot you one, the hail mary (which was a missed pushoff, making it about half of the fail mary) just 3 and half more to go..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGlMvgoR8EY here is one of my favorites you spoiled rotten cheese head. Best part is if it was counted as a TD (which it was) you guys would of finished 9-7 and never won the super bowl that year :rofl: . Hearing a cheese head cry about the refs is hilarious and even better watching our defense eat your "HOF" QB alive, and on top of that Diggs showing nelson how it is done. So much blue cheese I cant stand it.

Author:  Thaumaturgist [ Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
You.. do realize it is reffering to multiple missed calls in one game, not multiple missed calls on one team right? As in, bad calls in favor if the Jags and stuff.

Still waiting for you to counter though, just 3 and half more to go.

Do you not get that I never said anything about the Vikings in my post? It's ALL about Packers Favoritism? Why do you like to change the subject? I guess it's because you can't defend yourself.

Anyway... And this is just against the packers.
Viking Packers

Quote:
Controversial call No. 1
The Shiancoe incompletion is worth another look ... it appears as though the tight end has the ball securely between his forearms, and the ground helps him nada. Yet, the replay booth didn't see it that way.



Controversial call No. 2
Unfortunately, the Shiancoe non-touchdown was not the only gift to the green and gold on this Sunday night in October. Check out Andrew Quarless' second quarter touchdown catch from Aaron Rodgers. It sure looks like that loaf is shuffling around in his bread basket as he hits the ground … unlike Shiancoe, who had complete control of the football when he hit the deck on his catch.


Refs miss NINE calls Packers Vs. Vikings

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL has acknowledged its officiating crew made at least nine mistakes during Sunday's Green Bay-Minnesota game, including a key pass interference call, two newspapers reported Wednesday.


There, I didn't have to look hard, and that's just against the packers... Again, my point is to show Packers Favoritism which as a blind packers fan you'll never see.

Author:  Nunin [ Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

If I was a Packer fan I'd be way more concerned about why they can't seem to win a divisional game lately. I mean they needed a miraculous hail mary to avoid being swept by the Lions.
I don't think the Packs defense has enough play making capacity to make up for, what looks to be, their ongoing predictability on offense. Defenses seem to have them figured out well enough and their defense is not up to stopping well balanced offenses.
Not smack...just truth IMO

Author:  J. Kapp 11 [ Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


LMFAO, Diggs is not, nor will ever be as good or better the Nelson, do you know anything about football?

Yea, but we obviously would have won without that absolutely ridiculous mark back after we were given the first down, and also that moronic and non sensical PI to hand you the game, i mean comon, he didn't even touch him, its clear by how late the flag came out what that trash was about. (Be real, if that call was made against you we wouldn't hear the end of it for year)

Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)

Even with such awful key calls, we still only lost by 3 in your home opener, its all good, we are still going to cruise easily to a div title and make your our #### at Lambeau. (By alot more then 3)

No need to worry, the Packers are the Packers and are usually slow starters on the season, but your the Vikings, you don't even have a dream of actually doing something this year. :)

Congrats you guys, I wish we had won, but you can't win them all, but lets face it, you'd trade not only this game, but your entire history for just one SB win, its no big deal, like always the only SB contender to come out of this division will be one will SB wins and history that means something. :)

It's the smack shack, so I'll say what I've been dying to say ...

Take your sniveling and whining and go squat to pee, ya freaking Puker crybaby. Put another way ... SCOREBOARD. BEATDOWN. EMBARRASSMENT. PERIOD. (Oops ... shouldn't say the word "period" around Packer fan ... might cause a sudden run on tampons at the Piggly Wiggly.)

"Ridiculous mark back" ... WAAAAAAHHH! "Non sensical PI call!" ... BAAAAAAWWWWL! You're like a spoiled 3-year-old at Kindercare.

In all seriousness, sorry we had to put such an a$$-whuppin' on your she-man-crush Erin Rodgers. She hasn't felt that many sacks since her last three-way with Matthews and McCarthy. Hope she's feeling better after breaking her nail and messing up her pretty hairdo. That's what happens when you get discount double-checked into obscurity by actual men who live and breathe the mantra, "There's no crying in football."

And your namesake, Judy, er Jordy Nelson? Owned by a 5-round draft choice. You figure Judy will somehow become relevant again? Enjoy your crack pipe.

And while you're at it, enjoy second place. Unless you keep smoking, you're not likely to be that high for long.

Out.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/