Your going to get #### owned.

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Your going to get #### owned.

Post by Jordysghost » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 pm

You are going to lose, you don't have a chance, we are better then you in every conceivable way.

I know your silly little franchise has been patting yourselves on the back for winning the division, I know you think winning it was a moment of growth for your franchise and that you might finally be ready to hang with the big boys, but is not, you can't, you won't.

You didn't win because of you, you won because of us, because WE were on a massive (biggest in years actually) slump, you beat us by the same amount as the Bears, and only slightly more then the Lions,, you didn't do anything special at all, the fact that we can lose by merely 7 in such a massively uncharacteristic slump of ours just shows how much we still own and always will own you. :)

Which makes it even funnier watching your moronic HC say 'It shows we can hang with the big boys' when you litterally did played the same as the #### #### Bears against us, barely win by 7, and you walk away patfi g yourselves on the back despite only winning 1 of the last 7 games, and having your wanna be hardnose team get #### into submission and thrown around like panseys in a 30-13 game weeks earlier. Any team in the division would and did beat us then, you aren't good lmao.

Thats what is going to make this #### beating so much more fun, you inferiority complex losers are actually HANGING A BANNER for your 1 division title in the last 7 years. What the #### is wrong with you? You even try to have dignity or is screaming 'Im a SBless loser with an extremely llw standard of success' just part of your teams MO? :lol:

Don't worry you guys, at least you saved money on the stadium by not having to build a trophy room.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Your going to get #### owned.

Post by Funkytown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:18 pm

That's quite a rant there. Are you drunk?
0 x

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:32 am

I disagree.

Sent using tapatalk. Typos should be expected.
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson/Mike Zimmer Led Defenses

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:52 am

I think Jordy ate some moldy Wisconsin cheese and went on a wild, hallucinatory trip.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am

Funkytown wrote:Image

That's quite a rant there. Are you drunk?
Just had to let my inner #### talker vent.

Ill be real here everyone, ol Jordy was a born #### talker, i have held it in decent enough but sometimes my inner self reverts back to the basketball courts and football/baseball field of my youth.

I am content now.
:thumbsup:
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 am

But really though..

Your hanging a banner in your stadium for a division title. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:52 pm

I was wrong, you guys played good and won the game.

If i was a SBless loser whos history was completely meaningless, id complain about the ridiculously non sensical pi call to end the game, or the ref inexplicably picking the ball up and marking it a yard short on 4th down after the other ref already spotted it as a 1st down, but my team has SBs, my memories mean something, so I dodnt have to. :)

Were still going to go farther this season (Duh, were the Packers) and we will obviously beat you later at Lambeau (You couldnt sweep us in your wildest dream) but enjoy this win, you earned it.

Im sure it completely makes up for your lack of SBs. :lol: Just another win that will be the epitome of the Minnesota Vikings, worthless, a worthless win that will mean nothing, just as every game/memory you cherish. :)
0 x

beerfan
Backup

Post by beerfan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 pm

I remember a time when this guys posts were tolerable and he actually contributed something to this forum. Now he's just a salty Packers fan. Guess that happens when we actually have a team capable of competing with the Pack.
0 x

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:47 am

The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 am

S197 wrote:The Al Bundy of Packer fans. Soon as the game cast comes out I'll show you Diggs getting mugged.

I'd be happy if I were you, this game should have been a blowout if the Vikings fell on those fumbles.

Face it, our defense is better, Diggs is better than anyone you have, and Bradford looks good for being on the team for 2 Weeks.

Our team is headed up, while your team looks past it's prime.

LMFAO, Diggs is not, nor will ever be as good or better the Nelson, do you know anything about football?

Yea, but we obviously would have won without that absolutely ridiculous mark back after we were given the first down, and also that moronic and non sensical PI to hand you the game, i mean comon, he didn't even touch him, its clear by how late the flag came out what that trash was about. (Be real, if that call was made against you we wouldn't hear the end of it for year)

Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)

Even with such awful key calls, we still only lost by 3 in your home opener, its all good, we are still going to cruise easily to a div title and make your our #### at Lambeau. (By alot more then 3)

No need to worry, the Packers are the Packers and are usually slow starters on the season, but your the Vikings, you don't even have a dream of actually doing something this year. :)

Congrats you guys, I wish we had won, but you can't win them all, but lets face it, you'd trade not only this game, but your entire history for just one SB win, its no big deal, like always the only SB contender to come out of this division will be one will SB wins and history that means something. :)
0 x

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 am

Jordysghost wrote: LMFAO, Diggs is not, nor will ever be as good or better the Nelson, do you know anything about football?

Yea, but we obviously would have won without that absolutely ridiculous mark back after we were given the first down, and also that moronic and non sensical PI to hand you the game, i mean comon, he didn't even touch him, its clear by how late the flag came out what that trash was about. (Be real, if that call was made against you we wouldn't hear the end of it for year)

Lmao are the Rams also on the rise while the Squawks are on the fall? Nope, just week 2, sometimes these things happen, but the good news is, you got your win out of they, so being that you are the Vikes, week 15 is an auto win for us. :) (The Vikings are destined to get there skull broken off the concrete at the bands of the Packers in a laughable blowout once a yead)

Even with such awful key calls, we still only lost by 3 in your home opener, its all good, we are still going to cruise easily to a div title and make your our #### at Lambeau. (By alot more then 3)

No need to worry, the Packers are the Packers and are usually slow starters on the season, but your the Vikings, you don't even have a dream of actually doing something this year. :)

Congrats you guys, I wish we had won, but you can't win them all, but lets face it, you'd trade not only this game, but your entire history for just one SB win, its no big deal, like always the only SB contender to come out of this division will be one will SB wins and history that means something. :)
Don't worry historically there hasn't ever been any bias with the NFL & Green Bay...

Vikings pass Packers
With their initial games of the season in Jacksonville and Minnesota, this marks the first time the Packers have opened a season with back-to-back road games since 1924
Holy Cripes!
0 x

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:29 am

Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am

Thaumaturgist wrote: Don't worry historically there hasn't ever been any bias with the NFL & Green Bay...

Vikings pass Packers Holy Cripes!
Sure hasn't, Fail mary, O9 wildcard game no call on the facemask, 1998 instant replay game, illegal pick play (Admitted to by the NFL) on AZs last regulation score last year, we have gotten #### by the refs far more then you have, yet we valiantly fight through for SB wins regardless. :)

The Vikings will never pass the Packers, you have to make it farther in a season at least ONCE beford you 'pass' us, lmao. You can't do that, you don't have the talent to consistently go deep in the playoffs like us.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:32 am

S197 wrote:Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)
0 x

Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Thaumaturgist » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:40 am

Jordysghost wrote: Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)
It's pretty rich of you to complain about the refs... Rich I tell you!
0 x