View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 You know what really gets me? 
Packers Suck

Post You know what really gets me?
Annoying SBless failures like the Cards ane Vikes thinking they have business in big games, am I right? I mean, you know they will never finish the deal with a SB win.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:57 pm
Commissioner

Post Re: You know what really gets me?
Stay true, Ponyboy. Enjoy your NFC North title.

Oh wait...

;)

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:04 am
Packers Suck

dead_poet wrote:
Stay true, Ponyboy. Enjoy your NFC North title.

Oh wait...

;)

Enjoy your history of not ending every single season with failure.

Oh wait..

;)

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 am
Packers Suck

Honestly who cares about your div title, we have the same record this year except we have a playoff win while your last was in 09.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:07 am
Packers Suck

In fact you could make a real case that the last 5 Seasons of our history trump your entire existence as a franchise.

I mean, really, not trying to be mean, but is there anything to suggest otherwise?

Seriously? One thing? One reason that may not be true?

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 am
Commissioner

Good. Good. Let the hate flow through you...

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:22 am
Packers Suck

dead_poet wrote:

You are almost acting like I have qualms with the Vikes right now, which couldnt be further from the truth.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:22 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

You are almost acting like I have qualms with the Vikes right now, which couldnt be further from the truth.

Dude you are so full of crap. Who posts on a Viking message board during a Puke /Cardinals play-off game :confused: You have probably gotten kicked off of every Puker board that there is and now resort to posting on the VMB more than almost any Viking fan.
You live in the past and find it necessary to throw it in the face of all Viking fans how accomplished the Puke has been and how bad the Vikings have sucked. Starting with last year's in the play-offs (screwing up the onside kick), to this years getting dethroned from the NFC North title, to losing to the Cards this year (of course the refs screwed your team over). Your beloved Puke will be dominated by the Vikes for the next several years. Get used to it 'cause it has already started to happen. Of course you can tell all of us how the Puke won the first two Super Bowls nearly fifty years ago :yawn: :sleep:
You guys lost again in the play-offs but don't worry there is a good chance that you won't even be in them again :lol:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:06 am
Packers Suck

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

Dude you are so full of crap. Who posts on a Viking message board during a Puke /Cardinals play-off game :confused: You have probably gotten kicked off of every Puker board that there is and now resort to posting on the VMB more than almost any Viking fan.
You live in the past and find it necessary to throw it in the face of all Viking fans how accomplished the Puke has been and how bad the Vikings have sucked. Starting with last year's in the play-offs (screwing up the onside kick), to this years getting dethroned from the NFC North title, to losing to the Cards this year (of course the refs screwed your team over). Your beloved Puke will be dominated by the Vikes for the next several years. Get used to it 'cause it has already started to happen. Of course you can tell all of us how the Puke won the first two Super Bowls nearly fifty years ago :yawn: :sleep:
You guys lost again in the play-offs but don't worry there is a good chance that you won't even be in them again :lol:

Bwaha are you kidding? We have Aaron Rodgers and a great young D, the playoffs are a foregone conclusion for us, you beat us once we beat you once except we whupped the tar out of you.

I don't live in the past, you just cling to hope to the future because you have nothing else, we were better in the past, we are better now, and we will be better in the future, because we are a better organisation. :D

Yup, indisputably missed call led to 7 for the Cards and we forced it to OT, we obviously win if the right call had been made, or if our top 3 WRs weren't out.

Its cute how you think because for once you didn't get swept by GB that you are going to be the top dog from here on out, lmao, no. I like Bridge alot, but it is clear you have a pretty low ceiling with him at QB, i mean, do you ever really foresee him being anything above 'Alright'?

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]