One thing is for certain

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

One thing is for certain

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:21 pm

Regardless of the calls made for or against either side next week in the NFCN Championship, Vikings fans are going to be doing a lot of hand wringing and crying about the refs. :lol:
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: One thing is for certain

Post by The Breeze » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:35 am

Why does it feel like you are sitting in a dark room, wearing black lipstick and mascara, talking to an Erin Rogers poster while making tiny cuts in your forearms with a piece of broken glass and Morissey playing in the backround?
:ripple:
0 x

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:48 pm

The Breeze wrote:Why does it feel like you are sitting in a dark room, wearing black lipstick and mascara, talking to an Erin Rogers poster while making tiny cuts in your forearms with a piece of broken glass and Morissey playing in the backround?
It would be that scenario, but with a terrible song that is still inexplicably popular in Wisconsin, like a remix of Technotronic's Pump Up The Jam with some tuba and accordion playing.
0 x

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Yes, tubas abd accordions!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:47 pm

The Breeze wrote:Why does it feel like you are sitting in a dark room, wearing black lipstick and mascara, talking to an Erin Rogers poster while making tiny cuts in your forearms with a piece of broken glass and Morissey playing in the backround?
Bwaha thats an interesting slant on the 'in your moms basement' comments that are so popular on the internet.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:03 am

Jordysghost wrote: Bwaha thats an interesting slant on the 'in your moms basement' comments that are so popular on the internet.
Yeah, I took the emo option.....and Morissey is so depressing.
I gotta go, my mom is yelling that the hotpockets are ready.
0 x