View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Congratulations. 
Packers Suck

Post Congratulations.
Congratulations on not get swept by GB for once you SuperBowl-less magnets of heartbreak. :D

Enjoy it while you can, you know these don't come around very often.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:00 am
Career Elite Player

Post Re: Congratulations.
Yes, please tell us more about the history you have no memory of. :lol:

After that you can tell us about how special the hallowed grounds of Lambeau are! You know, the same place that you got swept by the division this year!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:12 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Jordysghost wrote:
Congratulations on not get swept by GB for once you SuperBowl-less magnets of heartbreak. :D

The Puke is in a downward spiral lucky to have beaten the lions. Rogers better days are far behind him and Matthews is a piece of dog crap, poor sport :puke:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:16 am
Fenrir

What happens when the lights go out in Lambeau? You guys just sit in a dark room eating cheese curds while you wait for winter to end?

Cheer up, I'm sure they'll be a Walmart opening or something else to look forward to now that you lost football. :D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:45 am
Strong Safety

Hey the division loss in which you got swept at home, by every team in the NFC north .... :rofl:

Your team would have been swept by the lions if it not been for the Refs saving you, yet again

Keep living in the past, you have a bleak future.... :hitfan: :hitfan: :hitfan:

oh and make sure you clean the fan "pictured above" BECAUSE THE VIKING's

JUST MADE YOU EAT IT ON NATIONAL TV...... :appl:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:48 am
Packers Suck

DK Sweets wrote:
Yes, please tell us more about the history you have no memory of. :lol:

After that you can tell us about how special the hallowed grounds of Lambeau are! You know, the same place that you got swept by the division this year!

Baha no memory of? I remember triumphantly holding the Lombardi high above our green and gold heads quite vividly.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:23 pm
Packers Suck

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

The Puke is in a downward spiral lucky to have beaten the lions. Rogers better days are far behind him and Matthews is a piece of dog crap, poor sport :puke:

Bwaha no, Rodgers is going to most likely win MVP next year, were the Packers, we sustain success, not like your Championshipless team.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:24 pm
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:
Hey the division loss in which you got swept at home, by every team in the NFC north .... :rofl:

Your team would have been swept by the lions if it not been for the Refs saving you, yet again

Aw the SBless Vikings fans complaining about the refs, how typical.

You've never been screwed by the refs like the Packers, fail mary, 09 wild card, 98 instant replay game the list goes on and on and yet we still have pride/SBs.

We split with you this year, what are you hoopin and hollering about? You have been nothing save for our #### since 2010 and one win makes you feel like you just beat up the school yard bully, but your still just the irrelevant SBless loser whos going to swept into submission next year, just like usual.

Last edited by Jordysghost on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:26 pm
Packers Suck

jackal wrote:

Lmao its 2012 all over again, you win one game and all of a sudden you think it does wipe away the fact that we own you. You will never sustain success like us. Ever.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:27 pm
Packers Suck

As I said, this was your SuperBowl, this is what you live for. You simply don't have talent to achieve anything more, just like those irrelevant forgotten losers from the Bud Grant era.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm
Packers Suck

Even I didn't think it would mean so much to you guys simply to not be swept by the Packers, your inferiority complex never cease to amaze me.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:36 pm
Packers Suck

S197 wrote:
What happens when the lights go out in Lambeau? You guys just sit in a dark room eating cheese curds while you wait for winter to end?

Cheer up, I'm sure they'll be a Walmart opening or something else to look forward to now that you lost football. :D

Lmao now that we lost football?

So beating us twice in the last 13 matchups somehow is your ultimate victory and now the playoff bound Packers are chopped liver?

(Facepalm) This is why Vikings fans defining characteristic is an inferiority compkex, you have absolutely no sense of scale for your meager insignificant accomplishments.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 pm
Fenrir

Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:

So beating us twice in the last 13 matchups somehow is your ultimate victory and now the playoff bound Packers are chopped liver?

(Facepalm) This is why Vikings fans defining characteristic is an inferiority compkex, you have absolutely no sense of scale for your meager insignificant accomplishments.

Where'd you get ultimate victory from? I was just curious what happens when the only reason to wake up in the morning is gone. I suppose there's a very remote chance there's another game in Lambeau this year, is that what people hold onto?

All I'm saying is this is the changing of the guard. If you think this year was a fluke, you're sadly mistaken. History is a good thing to hold onto, especially if you have no future. Packer fans will basically become the living embodiment of Al Bundy in a few years. Selling shoes, I mean curds, while reminiscing about the good 'ole days when they scored 4 TD's in 1 game.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:

Where'd you get ultimate victory from? I was just curious what happens when the only reason to wake up in the morning is gone. I suppose there's a very remote chance there's another game in Lambeau this year, is that what people hold onto?

All I'm saying is this is the changing of the guard. If you think this year was a fluke, you're sadly mistaken. History is a good thing to hold onto, especially if you have no future. Packer fans will basically become the living embodiment of Al Bundy in a few years. Selling shoes, I mean curds, while reminiscing about the good 'ole days when they scored 4 TD's in 1 game.

:point:
He acts as if he has had something to do with any Puker success. His TRUE colors come out, albeit in the Smack Shack but he truly is a troll, a Trojan Horse if you will :wallbang:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:10 am
Fenrir

I'm just giving Jordy a hard time, I think to date he's been a good "visitor." I actually rarely ever post in the smack shack but Tapatalk doesn't distinguish between forum categories so I stumbled upon this while on my phone.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:46 pm
Packers Suck

S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:

Lmfao you win your second out of the last 11 and this is the 'Changing of the guard'.

Lmao poor delusional Vikes fans, you do realize every time one of the irrelevant loser franchises sqeuak out a win this is what they all claim right?

You don't have the talent to consistently beat the Packers, especially when Rodgers gets back to MVP level, you have no chance in hell of ever being the consistent year in year out king of the North. This is just your flash in the pan squeker victory just like 2012.

I mean comon, you had to beat us SOMETIME, lest you become the NFL version of the Washington Generals.

Also, what does home games have to do with anything? Our season is very much alive, im not understanding how 'the reason we get out of bed in the morning' as you put it, is gone. We beat you once, you beat us once and we both are playoff bound.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]