Tears of the purple

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Re: Tears of the purple

Post by S197 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Jordysghost wrote: If your looking for a barren wasteland, why not Minnesota? Maybe we will have a harder time taking over your stadium per the usual. :D
Minnesota has a high number of Fortune 500 companies, top 10 in the US. I would imagine at least double that of Wisconsin. As for taking over the new stadium, I'm doing my part, I own the rights to 3 seats for the next 50 years :wink:

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:27 pm

S197 wrote: Minnesota has a high number of Fortune 500 companies, top 10 in the US. I would imagine at least double that of Wisconsin. As for taking over the new stadium, I'm doing my part, I own the rights to 3 seats for the next 50 years :wink:
That seems... interesting I guess? If a little bit off topic, but I still don't think it changes the fact that most view Minnesota and Minnesota culture as not to dissimilar from their Wisconsin counterparts. I don't live in either place so that is neither here nor there. I don't think fortune 500 companies, or Wisconsins consistently superior education system have any bearing on the matter at hand.

Oh that is a sweet haul man, you should go to the inaugural game, bring ear plugs so the deafening 'Go Pack Go' doesn't grate on your ear drums.
:D
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Just so everyone knows, im only trolling incessantly because I find it apparent that none of the 'blame the refs' crew is willing to actually back up their beliefs under scrutiny, and would rather just cry and whine amongst themselves to nurse their bruised ego, so this thread has to be put to use for something! :) Also, I find it courteous to not be overactive on the main forum right now.

Though I do find it nessecary to let you all know that im quite intentionally being obnoxious. :D
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Jordysghost wrote: Though I do find it nessecary to let you all know that im quite intentionally being obnoxious. :D
So, just like usual then?

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Crax wrote: So, just like usual then?
I don't think thats fair, i've been quite level headed and rule abiding since I joined, not that I would last long otherwise.

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:31 pm

You're toeing the line well. We had a resident packer fan that lasted quite a while on these forums. I can't recall if he left on his own or we eventually had to show him the door but you seem to have a good idea of when to press and when to back off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:51 pm

S197 wrote:You're toeing the line well. We had a resident packer fan that lasted quite a while on these forums. I can't recall if he left on his own or we eventually had to show him the door but you seem to have a good idea of when to press and when to back off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I appreciate that, It is easy to get caught up in the smack and rivalry but I really find this to be a pleasant board with a TON of knowledgable posters, I have no interest in pushing it over in the main forums and getting banned.