Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

So you knew it be brought up at some point..
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28838
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Sure we lost to the Lions but at least we still have Superbowl wins. :D

Author:  jackal [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

have your history, the Vikings are the future ! :govikes:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

jackal wrote:
have your history, the Vikings are the future ! :govikes:


I've heard that one before!

Author:  Purple bruise [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Jordysghost wrote:
jackal wrote:
have your history, the Vikings are the future ! :govikes:


I've heard that one before!


On the frozen "Turdra" errr Tundra, the mighty Puke lose to the lowly Lions :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
jackal wrote:
have your history, the Vikings are the future ! :govikes:


I've heard that one before!


On the frozen "Turdra" errr Tundra, the mighty Puke lose to the lowly Lions :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea nice one, ill just remember my team triumphantly holding the Lombardi high above there head and cry myself to sleep. :mrgreen:

Author:  Purple bruise [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

ote]

You talk a whole like of smack about your team and then they get embarrassed again at home :yawn:
You will be talking all week about how the Puke will beat the Vikings this week, your in for more heartbreak and ball break :spanking:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Purple bruise wrote:
ote]

You talk a whole like of smack about your team and then they get embarrassed again at home :yawn:
You will be talking all week about how the Puke will beat the Vikings this week, your in for more heartbreak and ball break :spanking:


Lmao a Vikings fan just told me 'Your in for more heartbreak'.

Comon man, even you know whats wrong with that. :wink: I have the utmost respect for your fanbase, but dude.. :point:

Author:  Purple bruise [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Jordysghost wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
ote]

You talk a whole like of smack about your team and then they get embarrassed again at home :yawn:
You will be talking all week about how the Puke will beat the Vikings this week, your in for more heartbreak and ball break :spanking:


Lmao a Vikings fan just told me 'Your in for more heartbreak'.

Comon man, even you know whats wrong with that. :wink: I have the utmost respect for your fanbase, but dude.. :point:

I have never seen anyone spend 1/1000th as much time as you do on a Viking message board, throwing out your digs and constantly reminding everyone about YOUR Super Bowl trophies :roll:
Do you even have a life :confused: :confused: :nono:

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So you knew it be brought up at some point..

Purple bruise wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
ote]

You talk a whole like of smack about your team and then they get embarrassed again at home :yawn:
You will be talking all week about how the Puke will beat the Vikings this week, your in for more heartbreak and ball break :spanking:


Lmao a Vikings fan just told me 'Your in for more heartbreak'.

Comon man, even you know whats wrong with that. :wink: I have the utmost respect for your fanbase, but dude.. :point:

I have never seen anyone spend 1/1000th as much time as you do on a Viking message board, throwing out your digs and constantly reminding everyone about YOUR Super Bowl trophies :roll:
Do you even have a life :confused: :confused: :nono:


This is litterally the first time ive brought up SuperBowl wins, even in the smack forum.

What are you talking about? I post here less regularly then a decent amount of other posters here, do they 'not have lives'? Weak statement that is usually brought up when one has nothing substantial to say.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/