Without a Roughing the Rodgers call, Packers would have lost

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Without a Roughing the Rodgers call, Packers would have

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:55 am

To quote a HOF CB after his team had just got done winning the SB off of a 10-6 season and last seed playoff run, "Things break, fix it and move on." I have no doubt in my mind the Packers will respond in a manner befitting of a 13 time Championship winning organization.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:58 am

Six posts in a row, Jordy? Are you kidding me?

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:05 am

DK Sweets wrote:Six posts in a row, Jordy? Are you kidding me?
5 of them were direct responses to other posts.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:25 am

A forearm to the head my bollocks. Pure incidental contact. It was a a chicken^*%# call that Rodgers got.

Especially on the road. Does any other QB get that called on the road? At least Vikings fans are honest when we get a soft roughing the passer penalty helping us out. Packers fans are in total denial about the penalty situation with their team.

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:29 am

Hunter Morrow wrote:A forearm to the head my bollocks. Pure incidental contact. It was a a chicken^*%# call that Rodgers got.

Especially on the road. Does any other QB get that called on the road? At least Vikings fans are honest when we get a soft roughing the passer penalty helping us out. Packers fans are in total denial about the penalty situation with their team.
(facepalm)

Even if you think that a correctly called penalty was incorrect, why don't you bother to look up how many roughing the passer calls the Packers have gotten in the last 5 years, before you #### incessantly about it?

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 am

Jordysghost wrote:
Actually no, we are still 6-1 and one of the best teams in the league, despite being wrecked with injuries.

As long as we have Rodgers, we will always be 'special', and not in the way you try so hard to believe.
As long as you have Rogers :spanking: That is correct but even old double check showed a chink in his armor and passed for less than 80 yards. The key to beating the packers is lots of hits and putting continual pressure on him.
Quit whining about injuries, the Vikes have as many and probably more to key players than the Puke have had.
Enjoy your "rant" after your 24 hour timeout in the corner. The next one might/hope will be your last.
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Purple bruise wrote: As long as you have Rogers :spanking: That is correct but even old double check showed a chink in his armor and passed for less than 80 yards. The key to beating the packers is lots of hits and putting continual pressure on him.
Quit whining about injuries, the Vikes have as many and probably more to key players than the Puke have had.
Enjoy your "rant" after your 24 hour timeout in the corner. The next one might/hope will be your last.

Your 'key' for is incorrect, as evidenced by the fact that the Packers had one of the worst offensive line in the league for the first 6 and half years his a starter, like really, comon man, im sure you can remember Allen taking us to woodshed year after year.

Im not whining about injuries at all, I think injuries are a part of the game and something that must be overcome, but no, the Vikings haven't, and I do know that the Vikings have suffered some injury problems of their own, I follow the Vikings more then any other non Packers team in the league, but probably not to depth the Packers have, our top 5 WRs all have been dealing with nagging injuries, 3 missing time for said injuries, one playing through a joint AC sprain. Our top two corners, and second round pick corner all got injured early on against the Broncos, and Clay Matthews was playing through his injury late in the game. (Not smart move by our coaching staff, imo.) The fact that we managed to be top 5 in both Offense and Defense going into Sunday was quite remarkable given the sheer numbers of our injury report.

The Broncos winning last night was a testament to their secondary, as good as their front seven played, the Broncos secondary had a great game, and they took our WRs to the woodshed, we weren't get any seperation all game long. Rodgers is the best in the league against the blitz and as mentioned above, had terrible o lines the entirety of his career, including ttwo plus 50+ sack seasons, how you are getting that all you need to do is pressure him and hit him, then our constant playoff runs from 09-14 doesn't make much sense.

What rant are you talking about? I was directly replying to other posts in every post in this thread but one,

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:42 pm

It was the correct call as much as it pains me to say it. Hit to the head is an auto penalty. Bridgewater got a similar flag for a much lesser hit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thegog01
Waterboy

Post by thegog01 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:13 am

the road. Does any other QB get that called on the road? At least Vikings fans are honest goldenslot

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:45 am

thegog01 wrote:the road. Does any other QB get that called on the road? At least Vikings fans are honest goldenslot
I have seen Rodgers take shots like that on the road with no call plenty.

jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 pm

I have seen Rodgers take shots like that on the road with no call plenty.
Don't ask, Don't tell about the Packers road trips ,,,, :whistle: :whistle:
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:59 pm

jackal wrote: Don't ask, Don't tell about the Packers road trips ,,,, :whistle: :whistle:
If they're anything like the Vikings party boat socials..