View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Cutler Is A Piece of Trash But the Bears Organization Is A.. 
Hall of Famer

Post Cutler Is A Piece of Trash But the Bears Organization Is A..
LANDFILL for not realizing that,.

Oh yeah, we all know why you had Cutler throw three passes uglier than the south end of a dog in the red zone.
You wanted to justify that retarded contract you gave Cutler.

That was a completely winnable game but your utterly unjustifiable infatuation with this Cutler joker
ruined it. So way to go, idiots. Now I have to listen to Pukers fans who watched their team give up 200 rushing yards
act like the Packers won this one instead of them being humble and realizing that the Bears organization lost it again.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:05 pm
Packers Suck

Post Re: Cutler Is A Piece of Trash But the Bears Organization Is
Hunter Morrow wrote:
LANDFILL for not realizing that,.

Oh yeah, we all know why you had Cutler throw three passes uglier than the south end of a dog in the red zone.
You wanted to justify that retarded contract you gave Cutler.

That was a completely winnable game but your utterly unjustifiable infatuation with this Cutler joker
ruined it. So way to go, idiots. Now I have to listen to Pukers fans who watched their team give up 200 rushing yards
act like the Packers won this one instead of them being humble and realizing that the Bears organization lost it again.

What an ignorant post, especially considering that the Packers bungled away a TD because several dumb penalties in the redzone by our O line. Also giving up one TD in garbage time.

The Packers and Bears both had chances to take control but once again the difference is Aaron Rodgers. I would have ran the ball as well in the Bears shoes, but the Packers were loaded up and sold out on the blitz all 4 plays if i recall correctly, that was on their coaches, but i dont think it was at all to justify the contract of a player that the previous regime signed to a fat contract.

Oh and I agree, the Bears loyalty to Cutler is completely unwarranted in my opinion.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]