I See All The NFCN Teams.....

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

greenandgold
Veteran

I See All The NFCN Teams.....

Post by greenandgold » Sun May 10, 2015 3:56 pm

...were rated a B or better in this year's draft. Here's looking towards what I hope is the most competitive season in many a year.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: I See All The NFCN Teams.....

Post by Jordysghost » Sun May 10, 2015 3:57 pm

greenandgold wrote:...were rated a B or better in this year's draft. Here's looking towards what I hope is the most competitive season in many a year.
I think these mofos are going to give us a run for our money this year.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign » Sun May 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Jordysghost wrote: I think these mofos are going to give us a run for our money this year.
Lol, i just want to be competitive against you guys for once.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Tue May 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Personally I want to keep the Lions loss record at Lambeau going for a long long time!
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon May 25, 2015 8:10 am

greenandgold wrote:Personally I want to keep the Lions loss record at Lambeau going for a long long time!
Yea, poor Lions just always find ways to lose at Lambeau.

I seriously cannot even picture their silly little white powder puff jerseys going into Lambeau and pulling out a victory. Probably due to the fact that the last time they did so, was 5 years before i was born. LOL :rofl:

Poor kitties.

EDIT: Well, it happened, I saw it, #### the Lions.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011