View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Well Since I'm A Packers Fan In Alabama 
Veteran

Post Well Since I'm A Packers Fan In Alabama
And don't get to see many Vikings games down here. (And have to go to a sports bar to get a lot of Packers games myself) Why is your team seeming to be so bad? What in your opinion is not meshing. What bright spots may be looming in the future of the Vikes? WhoIS looking promising?

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:18 am
Franchise Player

Post Re: Well Since I'm A Packers Fan In Alabama
greenandgold wrote:
And don't get to see many Vikings games down here. (And have to go to a sports bar to get a lot of Packers games myself) Why is your team seeming to be so bad? What in your opinion is not meshing. What bright spots may be looming in the future of the Vikes? WhoIS looking promising?

I thought you died with the old CBMB.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 pm
Veteran

Purpnation wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

I thought you died with the old CBMB.

Sad day when that board went down. I loved being the thorn in their side.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:14 pm
Hall of Famer

Where in Alabama? I'm in NF florida. You get more packers games on tv here than Viking games. I know many of the guys here won't like me for this but I was rooting for you against Seattle. I really hate Seattle. Great game. Late in the game You guys just gave up and played like the Vikings; trying not to lose. Didn't go for the kill the last two possessions. Perfect recipe for losing

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 pm
Veteran

Mobile. Yeah, it seems like if the Packers aren't playing at the same time slot as the Saints, they're on here. Real popular team down here. Maybe because Brett Favre was raised about 100 miles west of me.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]