View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Da Bears Accomplished Something I Never Thought Would Happen 
Veteran

Post Da Bears Accomplished Something I Never Thought Would Happen
They were getting whipped so bad by the Pack Sunday night I actually felt a bit sorry for them. :rock:

Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 pm
Veteran

Post Re: Da Bears Accomplished Something I Never Thought Would Ha
But even sorrier the Vikings couldn't beat them. :wallbang:

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm
Career Elite Player

OK.

Come out of this cave and join us in discussing the game:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27963

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:10 pm
Veteran

Being a fan of the Packers, I pretty much try to stay out of everywhere but the smack forum. I don't want to be thought as a troll, even though some people here probably disagree.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:46 am
Site Admin

greenandgold wrote:
Being a fan of the Packers, I pretty much try to stay out of everywhere but the smack forum. I don't want to be thought as a troll, even though some people here probably disagree.

This is the proper forum if you feel the need to make 'trollish' comments. You're welcome to state your opinions in other places. Obviously you're on a Vikings message board so your support of the Packers would probably put you on the defensive a lot. As long as you could handle those situations with some class rather than attacking people, there would be no problem. In fact, if one of the Vikings fans made a personal attack against you they would be reprimanded.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:28 am
Veteran

No, I am well prepared for people railing against me here. Back when the Bears had a message board on the Chicago Bears website. I was a regular. I mean those fans are crazy and will say anything to get you going. I would defend my position, but not resort to any name calling back.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 am
Packers Suck

greenandgold wrote:
No, I am well prepared for people railing against me here. Back when the Bears had a message board on the Chicago Bears website. I was a regular. I mean those fans are crazy and will say anything to get you going. I would defend my position, but not resort to any name calling back.

Haha. Go to chicitysports.coms Bears forum sometime.

Its the reincarnation of the cbmb and managed to retain a large amount of the ol crew, including your boy Packer fan.

Be aware though the moderation their is light and the Packer hate is just as strong as on the old cbmb, probably moreso, given the events of the past 5 years.

Tue May 26, 2015 7:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]