View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 What To Do, What To Do? 
Veteran

Post What To Do, What To Do?
When the Bears first got Peppers they were all like he is going to tear Aaron Rodgers head off every year. Though it wasn''t him who finally made Rogers miss a few games. Now the Packers sign him. I feel tempted to go to a Bears message board and talk smack about how he's going to take off Jay Nogutler's head off.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:44 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post Re: What To Do, What To Do?
greenandgold wrote:
When the Bears first got Peppers they were all like he is going to tear Aaron Rodgers head off every year. Though it wasn''t him who finally made Rogers miss a few games. Now the Packers sign him. I feel tempted to go to a Bears message board and talk smack about how he's going to take off Jay Nogutler's head off.

I do not know if that's wise. They now have J. Allen, who has pretty much sacked Rogers like groceries and should continue that trend :lol:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm
Franchise Player

Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

I do not know if that's wise. They now have J. Allen, who has pretty much sacked Rogers like groceries and should continue that trend :lol:

I loved having Allen on out roster, but you do recall him getting owned by a rookie 4th round pick both times we played the Packers last year, right? He is far from the monster he used to be.

Sun May 04, 2014 10:35 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Purpnation wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

I loved having Allen on out roster, but you do recall him getting owned by a rookie 4th round pick both times we played the Packers last year, right? He is far from the monster he used to be.

Oh I agree. JA plays when he wants to and he is a shadow of his former self....good ridance.

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sun May 04, 2014 11:57 pm
Veteran

Purpnation wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Oh I agree. JA plays when he wants to and he is a shadow of his former self....good ridance.

Yeah, I'm trying to remember any impact from Allen the last time the Packers played you.

I'm not remembering much.

Tue May 13, 2014 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]