IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:35 am

RandallioCobb18 wrote: Lol, spend my time? Id be willing to bet you spend more time on this board then I do, and I didnt know posting in the SMACK forum was considered trolling, I guess ill keep that in mind.
Everyone knows you've had your time posting in Viking threads and not just "smack talk". Don't act like you have a social life outside of the internet.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 am

NextQuestion wrote: Everyone knows you've had your time posting in Viking threads and not just "smack talk". Don't act like you have a social life outside of the internet.
Lol, I don't know how your going to even say that, as I said, you probably spend more time on this board then i do, in fact, i'm sure of it. I can assure you i've never posted in excess of 1000 posts on a message board (Unlike.... ahem.).

You know what think? I think acting like i'm some anti social recluse is your weak, (Albeit obvious) defense mechanism for the fact that, every thing i say, is true, The Packers do, in fact, have a superior franchise, a superior current squad, a superior fanbase, a superior stadium, etc etc. Im sorry man, we cant control who were fans of, but you just weren't as lucky as us Packers fans. I know that must be hard to deal with.
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 am

:point:

You sir, are comedy.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:57 am

NextQuestion wrote::point:

You sir, are comedy.
Laughter is the best medicine. :D
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 am

You do have a better squad. I'll give you that. What makes you a superior fan base besides 60,000+ drunken products of incest at Lambeau on gameday?

Also, for comedy you should read Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" series. Fan letters from Vikes and Packers are priceless.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 am

NextQuestion wrote:You do have a better squad. I'll give you that. What makes you a superior fan base besides 60,000+ drunken products of incest at Lambeau on gameday?

Also, for comedy you should read Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" series. Fan letters from Vikes and Packers are priceless.
I am also a fan of Deadspins "Why your team sucks" funny stuff.

Those fans that you consider drunken products of incest, are widely considered among the most intelligent, freindliest fans in the league.

Not to mention, once again, sold out every game since 1960, and we have some of the best road game turn outs in the NFL.

Packers fans could just as easily point at Vikings fans and call them inbred drunks too, only thing is, we dont have to, because our team doesnt suck. :)
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 am

Classy. Intelligent. :nono:

0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 am

NextQuestion wrote:Classy. Intelligent. :nono:

Woah! Thats some funny stuff right there! Lol

But seriously, all teams have bad fans, and good fans, but Packers fans serve their purpose as well as anybody, and also have the reputation for being, as I said, among the most classy, intelligent, fans in the league, but thanks for the laugh.
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:26 am

Do you have a source for this reputation of being classy and intelligent? Is that what they tell y'all at the "owner's" meeting? Only Packer fans I seem to know are drunken morons who troll facebook pages and messageboards.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 am

NextQuestion wrote:Do you have a source for this reputation of being classy and intelligent? Is that what they tell y'all at the "owner's" meeting? Only Packer fans I seem to know are drunken morons who troll facebook pages and messageboards.
Ask almost any rival fan out of our division, and its a different story, our reputation precedes us.

Packers fans are considered among the most loyal, intelligent, classy fans in all of sports, whether or not this true is not my point, my point is only that our reputation, is that of a classy fanbase and organization. I dont know how to give you undeniable proof of such a matter (Because its impossible), but if listen around, im sure youl find that Packers fans are held in utmost regard.

Most Vikings fans I know are whiny anti Packers homers, with massive inferiority complexes. Do I characterize the entire Vikings fanbase as such? No, because Im smart enough to realize that isnt how it works.
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:46 am

I kind of categorize you in the "know it all" Packer fan base. People say Raiders fans are loyal too...

Go to ProFootballTalk and any divisional story not related to the Packers has a Packer fan commenting immediately. Are you also the type to defend Clay Matthews hit on Kaepernick too?
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Lmao that picture is hilarious.
0 x

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Sinatra wrote:Lmao that picture is hilarious.
and typical? :(
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:40 pm

NextQuestion wrote:Do you have a source for this reputation of being classy and intelligent? Is that what they tell y'all at the "owner's" meeting? Only Packer fans I seem to know are drunken morons who troll facebook pages and messageboards.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1401 ... in-the-nfl

And I don't do Facebook!
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

greenandgold wrote: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1401 ... in-the-nfl

And I don't do Facebook!
Wait, this is great. A Packer fan claiming the Packer have the best fans by linking a story on an NFL site that is written by, wait for it .............................................................................................by another Packer fan! Man why didn't I think of that. Hold on, let me find some Viking fan that writes a column and see if he has one that claims Viking fans are the best in the league. And oh, by the way, if you were really "owners" of the team, guess what? You couldn't gamble, and your actions that lead to arrests and convictions would be punishable by he NFL. Until the NLF starts holding Packer "owners" to the same standards of other owners. You only own a piece of paper.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966