IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:35 am

RandallioCobb18 wrote: Lol, spend my time? Id be willing to bet you spend more time on this board then I do, and I didnt know posting in the SMACK forum was considered trolling, I guess ill keep that in mind.
Everyone knows you've had your time posting in Viking threads and not just "smack talk". Don't act like you have a social life outside of the internet.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 am

NextQuestion wrote: Everyone knows you've had your time posting in Viking threads and not just "smack talk". Don't act like you have a social life outside of the internet.
Lol, I don't know how your going to even say that, as I said, you probably spend more time on this board then i do, in fact, i'm sure of it. I can assure you i've never posted in excess of 1000 posts on a message board (Unlike.... ahem.).

You know what think? I think acting like i'm some anti social recluse is your weak, (Albeit obvious) defense mechanism for the fact that, every thing i say, is true, The Packers do, in fact, have a superior franchise, a superior current squad, a superior fanbase, a superior stadium, etc etc. Im sorry man, we cant control who were fans of, but you just weren't as lucky as us Packers fans. I know that must be hard to deal with.

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 am

:point:

You sir, are comedy.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:57 am

NextQuestion wrote::point:

You sir, are comedy.
Laughter is the best medicine. :D

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 am

You do have a better squad. I'll give you that. What makes you a superior fan base besides 60,000+ drunken products of incest at Lambeau on gameday?

Also, for comedy you should read Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" series. Fan letters from Vikes and Packers are priceless.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 am

NextQuestion wrote:You do have a better squad. I'll give you that. What makes you a superior fan base besides 60,000+ drunken products of incest at Lambeau on gameday?

Also, for comedy you should read Deadspin's "Why your team sucks" series. Fan letters from Vikes and Packers are priceless.
I am also a fan of Deadspins "Why your team sucks" funny stuff.

Those fans that you consider drunken products of incest, are widely considered among the most intelligent, freindliest fans in the league.

Not to mention, once again, sold out every game since 1960, and we have some of the best road game turn outs in the NFL.

Packers fans could just as easily point at Vikings fans and call them inbred drunks too, only thing is, we dont have to, because our team doesnt suck. :)

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 am

Classy. Intelligent. :nono:

Image
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 am

NextQuestion wrote:Classy. Intelligent. :nono:

Image
Woah! Thats some funny stuff right there! Lol

But seriously, all teams have bad fans, and good fans, but Packers fans serve their purpose as well as anybody, and also have the reputation for being, as I said, among the most classy, intelligent, fans in the league, but thanks for the laugh.

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:26 am

Do you have a source for this reputation of being classy and intelligent? Is that what they tell y'all at the "owner's" meeting? Only Packer fans I seem to know are drunken morons who troll facebook pages and messageboards.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

RandallioCobb18
Starter
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by RandallioCobb18 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 am

NextQuestion wrote:Do you have a source for this reputation of being classy and intelligent? Is that what they tell y'all at the "owner's" meeting? Only Packer fans I seem to know are drunken morons who troll facebook pages and messageboards.
Ask almost any rival fan out of our division, and its a different story, our reputation precedes us.

Packers fans are considered among the most loyal, intelligent, classy fans in all of sports, whether or not this true is not my point, my point is only that our reputation, is that of a classy fanbase and organization. I dont know how to give you undeniable proof of such a matter (Because its impossible), but if listen around, im sure youl find that Packers fans are held in utmost regard.

Most Vikings fans I know are whiny anti Packers homers, with massive inferiority complexes. Do I characterize the entire Vikings fanbase as such? No, because Im smart enough to realize that isnt how it works.

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:46 am

I kind of categorize you in the "know it all" Packer fan base. People say Raiders fans are loyal too...

Go to ProFootballTalk and any divisional story not related to the Packers has a Packer fan commenting immediately. Are you also the type to defend Clay Matthews hit on Kaepernick too?
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

Sinatra
Starter
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by Sinatra » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Lmao that picture is hilarious.

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Sinatra wrote:Lmao that picture is hilarious.
and typical? :(
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by greenandgold » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:40 pm

NextQuestion wrote:Do you have a source for this reputation of being classy and intelligent? Is that what they tell y'all at the "owner's" meeting? Only Packer fans I seem to know are drunken morons who troll facebook pages and messageboards.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1401 ... in-the-nfl

And I don't do Facebook!
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

User avatar
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by Raptorman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

greenandgold wrote: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1401 ... in-the-nfl

And I don't do Facebook!
Wait, this is great. A Packer fan claiming the Packer have the best fans by linking a story on an NFL site that is written by, wait for it .............................................................................................by another Packer fan! Man why didn't I think of that. Hold on, let me find some Viking fan that writes a column and see if he has one that claims Viking fans are the best in the league. And oh, by the way, if you were really "owners" of the team, guess what? You couldn't gamble, and your actions that lead to arrests and convictions would be punishable by he NFL. Until the NLF starts holding Packer "owners" to the same standards of other owners. You only own a piece of paper.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:36 am

Using Bleacher Report as a source is like thinking PA or Wobby will have an unbiased opinion on The Vikings.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by greenandgold » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:51 pm

IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE
Funny, I feel that way about the Bears. Your team doesn't rate enough to make me feel that way about you.
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

User avatar
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee
Posts: 4045
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Contact:

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by Funkytown » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm

greenandgold wrote: Funny, I feel that way about the Bears. Your team doesn't rate enough to make me feel that way about you.
Aww man. We're so crushed.
Image

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by greenandgold » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:22 pm

MelanieMFunk wrote: :puke:
Oh yeah? You have, huh? And just how many of those have you been a part of? Just curious. You do a lot of bragging about your Packers--and now your Packers FANS are just the greatest, too. How many games have you gone to, to support the. best. team. ever.? If I had to guess, you probably take credit for the accomplishments of other people. :D

Truth is: It's really hard to know who the most loyal fanbases are, because we're all different. It's all subjective, anyway. All teams have loyal fans; and all have...those other kinds of fans. But coming on to a Vikings fans message board to brag about your "better" fanbase is...wow. Anything to make yourself feel better, I guess. Good luck with that. :shock: Don't have a little brother to bully? :D
It's hard to be a part of when the season ticket wish list is over 100 years long, and is the LONGEST wait list in the NFL. The next highest is the Steelers at 56 years.. Heck, it's a thirty year wait for the Bears fans. Minnesota Vikings? One stinking year! I'll say this, you have it over the Lions, they have no wait list.

So tell me about your fans some more..............

Image
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

User avatar
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee
Posts: 4045
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Contact:

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by Funkytown » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Season tickets? You don't need season tickets to attend games. There are thousands of Packers tickets available online. Good excuse. :)
Image

User avatar
King James
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by King James » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:32 am

greenandgold wrote:
Image

LOL that picture of Sunny Leone. Before I looked at the pic good enough and recognized who it was, I was think got-damn this woman is fine as hell. I was thinking is she a cheerleader or a team dancer. That was foolish of me. This is Green Bay we are talking about. No Green Bay female fan or supporter is . So you guys pay adult film stars with plastic surgical bodies to pose in those disgusting Green and Gold colors. :lol:

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by greenandgold » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 am

OK, you want genuine homegrown ones?

Image
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

User avatar
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee
Posts: 4045
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Contact:

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by Funkytown » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:42 pm

greenandgold wrote:OK, you want genuine homegrown ones?
What is your point with that? The Packers have a couple "sexy lady fans"?

Congratulations. So does every other sports team in the world. Woohoo.
Image

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by NextQuestion » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Are those two asian dudes the only non-white dudes at Lambeau?
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

User avatar
King James
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by King James » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:27 pm

greenandgold wrote:OK, you want genuine homegrown ones?

Image

Those chicks are pretty average. They are not on that magnitude of sexy as the pornstar that you posted. Like noted earler, Im pretty sure EVERY fanbase has decent looking chicks like that. The only fact they look half as good in that pic probably has to do with the fact they're showing a lot of skin.

And I bet their p**** smells like cheese. :puke:

User avatar
Laserman
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7310
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:13 am
Location: Ft Walton Beach, Florida

Re: IF THE VIKINGS CAN'T WIN, AT LEAST LET THE PACKERS LOSE

Post by Laserman » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:30 pm

RandallioCobb18 wrote: Man, it must suck to be a Vikes fan.
No it would suck balls to be a Packer Fan

Post Reply