Jennings who????

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

greenandgold
Veteran

Re: Jennings who????

Post by greenandgold » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm

I put it this way. There is no way I thought he had nothing in the tank left. But with a stable of bright and much cheaper stasrs it just made too much sense to get what we could for him.

But why do they all seem to go to the Vikings?
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Purpnation
Franchise Player

Post by Purpnation » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:39 pm

King James wrote: So why aren't you on the Bears or Lions message boards talking smack? But first you need to do more research. The Steelers have the most super bowl rings. Behind them is Dallas, New England, San Francisco, and Denver. THEN there's the Packers tied at four with the G-Men. I thought you would know that but perhaps math isn't the best skill in Wisconsin...lol :lol:

Don't worry though. The Vikings will join the super bowl club very soon.
Wait, did you really just claim that Denver and New England have as many Championships as the Fudge? They don't even have as many SBs, let alone Championships.
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:52 am

Purpnation wrote: Wait, did you really just claim that Denver and New England have as many Championships as the Fudge? They don't even have as many SBs, let alone Championships.
Yeah where did he dig up those numbers on Denver? They have 2 Super Bowl wins and 5 Super Bowl loses.
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:11 am

Funkytown wrote:I like Minnesota the best, and it's not even close. It probably has to do with Minnesota having my number one passion
Awwww you're going to make me blush. That means a lot to me, thanks. I think you're a pretty neat fella too Mel. /hug
0 x
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:37 am

Reignman wrote:Awwww you're going to make me blush. That means a lot to me, thanks. I think you're a pretty neat fella too Mel. /hug
:rofl:

You're too much. ...too much ridiculousness. :lol:
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:52 am

I have heard talk of maybe Jennings going back to the Packers as a third down receiver. I hope not. We would have to pay him too much, which is apparently one of the reasons you cut him. I would rather draft somebody new that we could get a few more years out of.

Yeah, he did what Jones from the Packers did. Left for another team for the big bucks, and pretty much did nothing for their new teams. When was the last time you heard James Jones had a good game for the Raiders? I don't recall ONCE!
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Thu May 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Funkytown wrote: So why blame Brett? I never understood the Packers organization AND fans being like, "Well, we don't want you anymore. We're moving on, but we want to have control over where you play and what you do." Why? Did the Packers own Favre even after they supposedly wanted to move on? If Rodgers truly WAS better and y'all were secure with that decision, you wouldn't have cared where Favre went. That is the truth. Worried about two freaking games a year? Why? You guys had someone better. Why do you care? It's just straight up foolishness. Wanna have your cake and eat it too, eh? Oh yeah. This is Wisconsin we are talking about. ;)

:govikes:
I know I'm late to the party, but this is so wrong.

Favre was the heart and soul of GB for dumb long, he had admittedly, outgrown the reality of his legend a fair amount before he left. He was everything to Packers fans, because he helped bring us back from the dead.

NO CRAP we didn't want him signing with a division rival, I mean really, comon. Not him. Not Mr Packer himself.

When Favre left, we didn't know we had someone better, that is alot if the reason we did our best to keep him out if Minny for 2008, but of course that whiny moron would just hold the Jets hostage to get there anyways.

As much as AP means to you guys, you would hate if he came to the Packers for the sole purpose of sticking it to you, and he still isn't to you what Favre was to GB.

Also, we didnt tell brett we were moving on, after that little girl cried at his press conference, he asked to come back and we said yes, he then changed his mind, the decided he wanted to come backa gain, we said yes again, then he changed his mind, then when he decided to try and come back again, he couldnt understand why we wanted a hard commitment which he wasnt willing to give.

Looks like you need to brush up on the facts a little. :wink:
Last edited by Jordysghost on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 pm

Funkytown wrote:
Didn't UW beat Minnesota, too? :rock:

Just how many years in a row did we get the Paul Bunyan axe now?
0 x