View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players? 
Author Message
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
I heard they expressed interest in Greg Jennings once the Pack decided no to slap the franchise tag on him.

Sharper, Farve, Longwell, I heard they were even trying to get Scottie Wells when he left GB for the big bucks.

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
greenandgold wrote:
I heard they expressed interest in Greg Jennings once the Pack decided no to slap the franchise tag on him.

Sharper, Farve, Longwell, I heard they were even trying to get Scottie Wells when he left GB for the big bucks.


I am not sure which ones you considered over paid. All of them played quite well and I look forward to a Jennings signing if it works out. Just another dagger in a fudgers back :rofl: :rofl:

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:54 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Sort of what I was thinking, you guys just do it to stick it to us. :point:

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 pm
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
I heard they expressed interest in Greg Jennings once the Pack decided no to slap the franchise tag on him.

Sharper, Farve, Longwell, I heard they were even trying to get Scottie Wells when he left GB for the big bucks.


I am not sure which ones you considered over paid. All of them played quite well and I look forward to a Jennings signing if it works out. Just another dagger in a fudgers back :rofl: :rofl:


Lol, if the Packers had an organization that was far and beyond better then they're own, Im sure we would jump to sign they're players too. Saddest thing about it is that throughout all the Vikings attempts to stick it to the Packers, they always fail, miserably.

What do you call a Viking with a Superbowl ring?




An ex Packer. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:21 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Posts: 2250
Location: Minneapolis
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...

_________________
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.


Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4013
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
I heard they expressed interest in Greg Jennings once the Pack decided no to slap the franchise tag on him.

Sharper, Farve, Longwell, I heard they were even trying to get Scottie Wells when he left GB for the big bucks.


I am not sure which ones you considered over paid. All of them played quite well and I look forward to a Jennings signing if it works out. Just another dagger in a fudgers back :rofl: :rofl:


Lol, if the Packers had an organization that was far and beyond better then they're own, Im sure we would jump to sign they're players too. Saddest thing about it is that throughout all the Vikings attempts to stick it to the Packers, they always fail, miserably.

What do you call a Viking with a Superbowl ring?




An ex Packer. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



Hardy Har Har :yawn:

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 am
Profile WWW
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...


If that question was directed at me, what leads you to believe im obsessed with rings? I have just as many as the team you root for.

Im baffled as to what would make you say such a silly, ridiculous comment, why do you watch the Vikings? Its not like YOU personally played any games with them?

The whole point of the NFL (Aside from making money and entertaining the masses.) Is to win the Lombardi. If it wasn't then why would we even have a SB? If rings dont matter we might as well end the season after week 17.

When hell freezes over and the Vikings actually, you know.... WIN a Superbowl, ill make sure to ask any Vikes fans I come across why they care, after all, its not like they have any personally.


Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...



Because it don't mean a thing if you don't have that ring? I have lots of rings, just none for sports since I blew my knee out in high shool.

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:37 pm
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 27
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...


Lol, the only reason to watch sports is to see your team win a championship.

_________________
http://www.rubmaps.com -- The Best Professional Massages in Minneapolis


Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
greenandgold wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...



Because it don't mean a thing if you don't have that ring? I have lots of rings, just none for sports since I blew my knee out in high shool.



Okay Al Bundy. So sorry that you blew out your knee in high school. I guess the NFL will never know or appreciate what a loss that was :rofl:

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:34 am
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...



Because it don't mean a thing if you don't have that ring? I have lots of rings, just none for sports since I blew my knee out in high shool.



Okay Al Bundy. So sorry that you blew out your knee in high school. I guess the NFL will never know or appreciate what a loss that was :rofl:


Ha! You never know! He may have led the Vikes to the SB for all we know.


Fri May 03, 2013 11:41 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3037
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
I heard they expressed interest in Greg Jennings once the Pack decided no to slap the franchise tag on him.

Sharper, Farve, Longwell, I heard they were even trying to get Scottie Wells when he left GB for the big bucks.


I am not sure which ones you considered over paid. All of them played quite well and I look forward to a Jennings signing if it works out. Just another dagger in a fudgers back :rofl: :rofl:


Lol, if the Packers had an organization that was far and beyond better then they're own, Im sure we would jump to sign they're players too. Saddest thing about it is that throughout all the Vikings attempts to stick it to the Packers, they always fail, miserably.

What do you call a Viking with a Superbowl ring?




An ex Packer. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Around the Vikings organization right now? They call him coach.

_________________
This space for rent.


Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3037
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...


If that question was directed at me, what leads you to believe im obsessed with rings? I have just as many as the team you root for.

Im baffled as to what would make you say such a silly, ridiculous comment, why do you watch the Vikings? Its not like YOU personally played any games with them?
The whole point of the NFL (Aside from making money and entertaining the masses.) Is to win the Lombardi. If it wasn't then why would we even have a SB? If rings dont matter we might as well end the season after week 17.

When hell freezes over and the Vikings actually, you know.... WIN a Superbowl, ill make sure to ask any Vikes fans I come across why they care, after all, its not like they have any personally.

How do you know? You have no idea on anyone's history here.

BTW, that Lombardi you speak so highly of, the Packer only have 2. The first 2, well they aren't Lombardi's, they are NFL-AFL world championship trophies. They aren't even trophies for the NFL championship game, which was played the week before. As Vince said about the NFL-AFL championship game, Paraphrasing here, "I don't know why we have to play another game, we won the Championship." You won't see that clip on NFL.com.

_________________
This space for rent.


Sun May 05, 2013 12:50 pm
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Raptorman wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...


If that question was directed at me, what leads you to believe im obsessed with rings? I have just as many as the team you root for.

Im baffled as to what would make you say such a silly, ridiculous comment, why do you watch the Vikings? Its not like YOU personally played any games with them?
The whole point of the NFL (Aside from making money and entertaining the masses.) Is to win the Lombardi. If it wasn't then why would we even have a SB? If rings dont matter we might as well end the season after week 17.

When hell freezes over and the Vikings actually, you know.... WIN a Superbowl, ill make sure to ask any Vikes fans I come across why they care, after all, its not like they have any personally.

How do you know? You have no idea on anyone's history here.

BTW, that Lombardi you speak so highly of, the Packer only have 2. The first 2, well they aren't Lombardi's, they are NFL-AFL world championship trophies. They aren't even trophies for the NFL championship game, which was played the week before. As Vince said about the NFL-AFL championship game, Paraphrasing here, "I don't know why we have to play another game, we won the Championship." You won't see that clip on NFL.com.


LOL, how cute, justify all you want we have FOUR Lombardi Trophies, its true, go look at the Packers trophy case :)

Honestly though, who cares that Lombardi didnt give a crap about the SB? Like, seriously? The AFL representatives would have KILLED to be able to stick it to the NFL by beating their most dominant team, so what if Lombardi didnt take the AFL champion seriously? Youd be a fool to think that the representatives of the AFL didnt care about knocking of the NFL, and even with the apathy shown by Lombardi, we STILL won both games in a rather convincing fashion.

Now, your Vikings on the other hand, THEY are the ones that didnt look like they cared when they got to the big game.

.


Tue May 07, 2013 8:13 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3037
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
LOL, how cute, justify all you want we have FOUR Lombardi Trophies, its true, go look at the Packers trophy case :)

Honestly though, who cares that Lombardi didnt give a crap about the SB? Like, seriously? The AFL representatives would have KILLED to be able to stick it to the NFL by beating their most dominant team, so what if Lombardi didnt take the AFL champion seriously? Youd be a fool to think that the representatives of the AFL didnt care about knocking of the NFL, and even with the apathy shown by Lombardi, we STILL won both games in a rather convincing fashion.

Now, your Vikings on the other hand, THEY are the ones that didnt look like they cared when they got to the big game.

.

Only two say Lombardi. The other two say "AFL-NFL World Championship" I know, I have seen them in person.

_________________
This space for rent.


Tue May 07, 2013 9:06 am
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Raptorman wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
LOL, how cute, justify all you want we have FOUR Lombardi Trophies, its true, go look at the Packers trophy case :)

Honestly though, who cares that Lombardi didnt give a crap about the SB? Like, seriously? The AFL representatives would have KILLED to be able to stick it to the NFL by beating their most dominant team, so what if Lombardi didnt take the AFL champion seriously? Youd be a fool to think that the representatives of the AFL didnt care about knocking of the NFL, and even with the apathy shown by Lombardi, we STILL won both games in a rather convincing fashion.

Now, your Vikings on the other hand, THEY are the ones that didnt look like they cared when they got to the big game.

.

Only two say Lombardi. The other two say "AFL-NFL World Championship" I know, I have seen them in person.


Ah, excellent point.


Maybe saying, four RINGS would be more appropriate. :wink:


Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with rings? Not like YOU personally have any...



Because it don't mean a thing if you don't have that ring? I have lots of rings, just none for sports since I blew my knee out in high shool.



Okay Al Bundy. So sorry that you blew out your knee in high school. I guess the NFL will never know or appreciate what a loss that was :rofl:



They might have, I was a pretty good fullback!

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Tue May 14, 2013 11:12 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Raptorman wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
LOL, how cute, justify all you want we have FOUR Lombardi Trophies, its true, go look at the Packers trophy case :)

Honestly though, who cares that Lombardi didnt give a crap about the SB? Like, seriously? The AFL representatives would have KILLED to be able to stick it to the NFL by beating their most dominant team, so what if Lombardi didnt take the AFL champion seriously? Youd be a fool to think that the representatives of the AFL didnt care about knocking of the NFL, and even with the apathy shown by Lombardi, we STILL won both games in a rather convincing fashion.

Now, your Vikings on the other hand, THEY are the ones that didnt look like they cared when they got to the big game.

.

Only two say Lombardi. The other two say "AFL-NFL World Championship" I know, I have seen them in person.


Nit pick, nit pick, nit pick! You know you would like one of them for that empty Superbowl showcase of yours!!

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Tue May 14, 2013 11:14 pm
Profile
Waterboy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am
Posts: 7
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
greenandgold wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
LOL, how cute, justify all you want we have FOUR Lombardi Trophies, its true, go look at the Packers trophy case :)

Honestly though, who cares that Lombardi didnt give a crap about the SB? Like, seriously? The AFL representatives would have KILLED to be able to stick it to the NFL by beating their most dominant team, so what if Lombardi didnt take the AFL champion seriously? Youd be a fool to think that the representatives of the AFL didnt care about knocking of the NFL, and even with the apathy shown by Lombardi, we STILL won both games in a rather convincing fashion.

Now, your Vikings on the other hand, THEY are the ones that didnt look like they cared when they got to the big game.

.

Only two say Lombardi. The other two say "AFL-NFL World Championship" I know, I have seen them in person.


Nit pick, nit pick, nit pick! You know you would like one of them for that empty Superbowl showcase of yours!!


So this is where greenandgold has been hiding. Glad to see you Viking fans keeping his Packer nonsense under control.... :)

_________________
Die hard Chicago Bears Fan.


Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:57 pm
Profile
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm
Posts: 26
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
The players we signed away from GB have all done well in Minnesota. I see things as GB did not want to pay up to what these guys signed for. Why not continue to do this until we fail? Jennings will have a monster year. Get the camera's out. :rock:


Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Ryan Longwell. Darren Sharper. Brett Favre. Greg Jennings and now, Desmond Bishop.
The Vikes got Bishop fairly cheap and he will bring a good presence to the Vike's LB corp. Suck it Pukers :mrgreen:

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Galad wrote:

So this is where greenandgold has been hiding. Glad to see you Viking fans keeping his Packer nonsense under control.... :)


Hardly hiding! And maybe under control in your DREAMS!

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:32 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Purple bruise wrote:
Ryan Longwell. Darren Sharper. Brett Favre. Greg Jennings and now, Desmond Bishop.
The Vikes got Bishop fairly cheap and he will bring a good presence to the Vike's LB corp. Suck it Pukers :mrgreen:


Bishop had moments of greatness. Too bad it was paced by way too many games where he did practically nothing. Inconsistent is the best I could describe him.

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 3565
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
greenandgold wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
Ryan Longwell. Darren Sharper. Brett Favre. Greg Jennings and now, Desmond Bishop.
The Vikes got Bishop fairly cheap and he will bring a good presence to the Vike's LB corp. Suck it Pukers :mrgreen:


Bishop had moments of greatness. Too bad it was paced by way too many games where he did practically nothing. Inconsistent is the best I could describe him.

No the best way to "describe" him/it is more SOUR GRAPES :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

_________________
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.


Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
Ryan Longwell. Darren Sharper. Brett Favre. Greg Jennings and now, Desmond Bishop.
The Vikes got Bishop fairly cheap and he will bring a good presence to the Vike's LB corp. Suck it Pukers :mrgreen:


Bishop had moments of greatness. Too bad it was paced by way too many games where he did practically nothing. Inconsistent is the best I could describe him.

No the best way to "describe" him/it is more SOUR GRAPES :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Hmmmm, sour grapes because we let an inconsistent player go.........right.

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:33 pm
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Hmmmm, sour grapes because we let an inconsistent player go.........right.[/quote]

You ever think the Vikings are going to stop flaunting the massive inferiority complex they have? Stopping the constant signing of ex Packers would go a long way.


Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:05 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4013
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Oh, so we sign former Packers players just because they were Packers players?

Good logic. :thumbsup: Watch out; if your head gets much bigger it might just explode! ;)

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1736
Location: Alabama
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
Yeah, last time I checked the NFL is a business. Why pass up on a guy who can potentially help our passing game just because he played with a rival in the past? I like how the Vikes give credit where it's due and give players a shot despite what team they came from. All of the players we have gotten prior to this season have had great seasons with us.

To you it may be overpaying, but with the cap-room we had, and the lack of depth at WR, I saw know wrong with getting Jennings. It was either him or Mike Wallace and I bet with him we would have had to fork over way more money than we paid for Jennings.


Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 am
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
MelanieMFunk wrote:
Oh, so we sign former Packers players just because they were Packers players?

Good logic. :thumbsup: Watch out; if your head gets much bigger it might just explode! ;)


No, no, not JUST because they played for the Packers, I simply feel they feel more inclined to do so, yes, to stick it to the Packers. Tom Coughlin purposefully signed former Steelers, during his time as the Jaguars HC, it was all aiding an effort to establish to the team who the targets were, who the king in that division was, and who needed to be beat.

And lets face it, even your management knows who the king of the NFCN is, and its not the purple failures with the massive inferiority complex.


Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:46 pm
Profile
Starter

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 164
Post Re: Why Do The Vikings Love To Overpay Ex-Packers Players?
PondertoJennings wrote:
The players we signed away from GB have all done well in Minnesota. I see things as GB did not want to pay up to what these guys signed for. Why not continue to do this until we fail? Jennings will have a monster year. Get the camera's out. :rock:


What do you call a Vikings with a Superbowl ring? An ex Packer.


Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.