View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
 NICE OFFENSIVE LINE, YOU TOOLS 
Hall of Famer

Post NICE OFFENSIVE LINE, YOU TOOLS
8 SACKS IN HALF AN HOUR, 9 ON THE GAME! 9! 9!

All my life "This Packers line is legendary and premier in the league."

You're 2-4 in your last 6 games and you can pin it straight on your turnstyle, Swiss Cheese joke of an O-Line.

This is not the O line you want to start against Cook, Winfield, Robison, Williams, Henderson, Greenway and Allen. You better believe that.
We will Bat out of Hell blitz you all game long and turn Aaron Rodgers into a brat patty.

Edit: Aaron Rodgers has been sacked, not hit, but sacked, 17 times in the last 3 games! 17! I don't even know if Rodgers will be on the field week 13.
He won't make it to Week 17 the way we're gonna smash him week 13.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 am
Veteran

Post Re: NICE OFFENSIVE LINE, YOU TOOLS
Yet the Seacocks only won because the refs GAVE it to them. Then I am trying to remember if the Saints even had ONE sack the next week. And the refs tried their darndest to give THAT game away from the Packers.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:
Yet the Seacocks only won because the refs GAVE it to them. Then I am trying to remember if the Saints even had ONE sack the next week. And the refs tried their darndest to give THAT game away from the Packers.

In the Saints game, I agree that that was a BS call on the fumble but.....That holding penalty on the game winning field goal was also BS and a "make-up call". Look at
that play and that holding call and then look at any PAT or FG attempt and you will see the same type of blocking that was made and called a holding penalty. It is similar to the fact that holding could be called on nearly every play but only the blatant calls are usually called.
THAT CALL DECIDED THE GAME AND WAS VERY VERY QUESTIONABLE.

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 pm
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Quote:
Aaron Rodgers finds mistake from regular refs “frustrating”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ustrating/

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 am
Fenrir

I thought GB's line was bad until I watched the cardinals tonight. Yikes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Veteran

glad green bay losing, all i can say

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 am
Strong Safety

Screw the packers; the NFL babies them ,and they are not a great team.

They did get screwed on that sea chickens game, but in my view they have gotten
so many calls over the years.

You got beat today because your team did not focus and lacks heart.

I hope we beat the living snot out of you guys, both games this year.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 am
Practice Squad

jackal wrote:
Screw the packers; the NFL babies them ,and they are not a great team.

They did get screwed on that sea chickens game, but in my view they have gotten
so many calls over the years.

You got beat today because your team did not focus and lacks heart.

I hope we beat the living snot out of you guys, both games this year.

Yep, you were dead on, are 9-4 division leader "lacks heart".

This team is a season removed from being the Super Bowl Champs, we have overcome one huge royal screwing in Seattle and yet, were 9-4 in the division lead.

Tell me, as a Vikings fan what do YOU know about heart? hmm? Where is all that heart that your Vikings posses?
They must be hiding it with all those illustrious Championship titles right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Vikings have never ONCE had a team that had enough "heart" to win a Championship, they have failed literally every time, so im really at a loss as to what makes you even say such a thing.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 am
Veteran

Besides all that, just who do you think the division leader is?

CLUE: It's the Packers!

You guys can fight it out with Da Bears for wild card, unless the Packers lose like 2 of their next 3......And I believe the Vikings AND the Bears get your chance, and both at home too. Oh well, since we got rid of old Brett whatshizname, we seem to have beat the dome jinx.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:17 pm
Practice Squad

greenandgold wrote:

You guys can fight it out with Da Bears for wild card, unless the Packers lose like 2 of their next 3......And I believe the Vikings AND the Bears get your chance, and both at home too. Oh well, since we got rid of old Brett whatshizname, we seem to have beat the dome jinx.

Btw, G@G think ive talked to you a couple times on the now defunct CBMB. Nice to see you still floating around out there.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:11 am
Veteran

Aaronitout wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Btw, G@G think ive talked to you a couple times on the now defunct CBMB. Nice to see you still floating around out there.

I really wonder why they shut it down? The problem is, the forum that sort of it over is ALSO gone, now. I have no Bears hang out to brag we took it away from you yet AGAIN!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm
Veteran

justinkendle wrote:

And who beat who in the playoffs? I haven't even harassed you all and gloated untiil reread this one.

:point:

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:
justinkendle wrote:

And who beat who in the playoffs? I haven't even harassed you all and gloated untiil reread this one.

:point:

Did you catch the last game that cost you idiots home field and a bye? Yeah take away your starting quarterback and see how many play-off games you would win. Oh wait a minute we all saw what you guys did against the 49ers, got trashed. I loved the bar poster in one of you sleezy cheese factory bars with the " hey Adrian this is what 9 yards looks like". How about the poster that shows what 530 yards in three games looks like :rofl: :rofl:

You embarrased yourselves on national tv :yawn: The collapse continues :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The Peckers will be fighting it out with the Bears for last place this year.

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 am
Starter

Super Bowls
Packers: 4
Vikings: 0

Bye.

Oh, and FYI, the Vikings are going to be awful next year. Your defensive stars are getting old, Peterson will not rush for 2000 yards again and Ponder is still bad. 8-8 would be lucky. Meanwhile, the Packers will win the division for the third straight year.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am
Hall of Famer

Sinatra wrote:

Oh, and FYI, the Vikings are going to be awful next year. Your defensive stars are getting old, Peterson will not rush for 2000 yards again and Ponder is still bad. 8-8 would be lucky. Meanwhile, the Packers will win the division for the third straight year.

:rofl: You're serious? :rofl: OoooooooooKay :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 am
Veteran

justinkendle wrote:

That didn't happen in the NFC wild card game this year, did it? :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 pm
Veteran

Sinatra wrote:
Super Bowls
Packers: 4
Vikings: 0

Vikings Superbowl Lombardi Trophy case:

As for the rest of his quote, even I don't agree with it.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:33 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

If you thought that Rogers got sacked a lot (lead the league in sacks) just wait till this year. The Beluga whale is done for and Griffen, Allen and Robison are smacking their lips and ringing their hands :lol:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 pm
Starter

Sinatra wrote:
Super Bowls

Just wanted to emphasize this post. If I'm wrong, I'll come back here and wallow in it.

But I won't be wrong.

Jennings will also be a flop.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:21 pm
Hall of Famer

Sinatra wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
Super Bowls

Just wanted to emphasize this post. If I'm wrong, I'll come back here and wallow in it.

But I won't be wrong.

We'll be waiting expectantly for the "Packer's to win the division" :lol:

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 am
Starter

Just Me wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
Super Bowls

But I won't be wrong.

Not even sweating it a little bit. Two narrow losses to playoff contending teams on the road while battling tons of injuries. Packers will be fine. Meanwhile, you guys lost to Cleveland at home after they traded away their only offensive threat LOL.

Wake me up when Ponder throws for 300 yards or Jennings scores a touchdown. Actually, wake me up once Peterson actually breaks 100 yards rushing LOL.

God the Vikings are such a terrible team.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Sinatra wrote:
Just Me wrote:
Sinatra wrote:

But I won't be wrong.

Not even sweating it a little bit. Two narrow losses to playoff contending teams on the road while battling tons of injuries. Packers will be fine. Meanwhile, you guys lost to Cleveland at home after they traded away their only offensive threat LOL.

Wake me up when Ponder throws for 300 yards or Jennings scores a touchdown. Actually, wake me up once Peterson actually breaks 100 yards rushing LOL.

God the Vikings are such a terrible team.

Peterson had 100 in Chicago. Now, go back to sleep. I hope you think that Richardson was their only offensive threat, that way you will treat the Browns with disdain and overlook them when the come to Green Bay. From what I understand, Green Bay has a problem with big, fast WR's. Don't worry, the Browns don't have any of those.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 pm
Starter

Raptorman wrote:
Peterson had 100 in Chicago.

Sinatra wrote:
Actually, wake me up once Peterson actually breaks 100 yards rushing LOL.

Reading iz hard.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:29 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Sinatra wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Peterson had 100 in Chicago.

Sinatra wrote:
Actually, wake me up once Peterson actually breaks 100 yards rushing LOL.

Reading iz hard.

You do realize that Peterson has more yardage so far this year than he did the first 3 games of last year? What, did the Packers finally have a RB break a 100 yard game? That has to be it.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:11 pm
Hall of Famer

Sinatra wrote:
Not even sweating it a little bit. Two narrow losses to playoff contending teams on the road while battling tons of injuries. Packers will be fine.

As far as the excuses for your losses, I'm really not interested. You can asterisk your pending 9-7 season all you'd like, but you're not winning the division this year. Please continue to delude yourself all you'd like. We can use the laughs :lol:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 am
Starter

Just Me wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
Not even sweating it a little bit. Two narrow losses to playoff contending teams on the road while battling tons of injuries. Packers will be fine.

As far as the excuses for your losses, I'm really not interested. You can asterisk your pending 9-7 season all you'd like, but you're not winning the division this year. Please continue to delude yourself all you'd like. We can use the laughs :lol:

What, the Vikings aren't giving you enough laughs already?

LOL, you guys should be sending "Thank You" cards to the Jaguars every day. If it weren't for them, you'd be the worst organization in the NFL.

Sk'LOL!

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm
Hall of Famer

Sinatra wrote:

What, the Vikings aren't giving you enough laughs already?

No. That is why I made my previous statement. Were we a little slow catching my drift? Please continue to embarrass yourself some more on our board. It's one of the few things that I can laugh about when the Vikes are 0-3. Please, please, tell me again how 1-2 is so much better than 0-3. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]