View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Congrats Vikes Fans! 
Veteran

Post Congrats Vikes Fans!
That was certainly a quality win today! :thumbsup:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 pm
Strong Safety

Post Re: Congrats Vikes Fans!
thank you for saying it (but we all knew it already)

I believe you guys got beat by them at home right in the first game ?

hopefully we beat the lions next week two and sit on top of the division for a while

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 am
Site Admin

This isn't really smack :)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Cliff wrote:

Ban him :wink:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

Regarding the Packer's supossed loss to the Seahawks: I doubt that anyone on this board dislikes the Packers more than I do but.....Not since Drew Pearson have I seen such a bad no call. Golden Tate clearly pushed the defender down and then went up and got a small portion of the ball which was clearly intercepted by a Packer defender. There was no simultaneous catch by any stretch of any imagination.
These officials suck beyond imagination.

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Purple bruise wrote:
Regarding the Packer's supossed loss to the Seahawks: I doubt that anyone on this board dislikes the Packers more than I do but.....Not since Drew Pearson have I seen such a bad no call. Golden Tate clearly pushed the defender down and then went up and got a small portion of the ball which was clearly intercepted by a Packer defender. There was no simultaneous catch by any stretch of any imagination.
Call was correct, exactly by the rulebook. Amount of ball possessed is not considered, just possession, and both players had possession.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

me4get wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
Call was correct, exactly by the rulebook. Amount of ball possessed is not considered, just possession, and both players had possession.

Sir. That is only one questionable aspect of that deciding play. I direct your attention to the blatant push-off by Tate prior to the alledged TD reception. (You have no idea how it pains me to try and stick up for the Packers but they got a royal screwing :puke: )

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:27 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

me4get wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:

You cannot honestly say that both players had possession. If you are being serious, and I'm not convinced that you are, then I can't help you and your homerism completely blinds you when you watch games on TV.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Veteran

Cliff wrote:

Nah, but it's pretty much the only place I post here. I'm not going to go harass you in the main forums. 8)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 am
Veteran

me4get wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:

Yes, but before he "caught" it, he pushed his defender to the ground. Should have been called for offensive pass interference, and 10 seconds run off the clock, game should have been over with a Packers win.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]