I May Not Sound Like It

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by greenandgold » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Might have been a lot better division if Detroit didn't fold like a cheap deck of cards this year. oh well, on to San Fran.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

User avatar
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Purple bruise » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm

greenandgold wrote:Might have been a lot better division if Detroit didn't fold like a cheap deck of cards this year. oh well, on to San Fran.
Well Mr Fudgie. What say you now :?: Choked with your 15-1 record last year and were humiliated this year. Without Rodgers you guys would not win three games. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v):
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sinatra
Starter
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Sinatra » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 am

Purple bruise wrote: Well Mr Fudgie. What say you now :?: Choked with your 15-1 record last year and were humiliated this year. Without Rodgers you guys would not win three games. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v):
Without Peterson, you wouldn't even have a team in Minnesota still.
0 x

User avatar
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Purple bruise » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Sinatra wrote: Without Peterson, you wouldn't even have a team in Minnesota still.
You are probably right. He sure feasts on the Peckers. Glad to know that they figured out how to keep him from getting those last 9 yards but now they need to figure out how they stop him from getting the other 530 :rofl:
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sinatra
Starter
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Sinatra » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 am

Purple bruise wrote:You are probably right. He sure feasts on the Peckers. Glad to know that they figured out how to keep him from getting those last 9 yards but now they need to figure out how they stop him from getting the other 530 :rofl:

Oh boy, he sure does own us. I mean, the Vikings have beaten us a whole 1 time in the last 7 games! Peterson owns us!
0 x

User avatar
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Purple bruise » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Sinatra wrote:
Oh boy, he sure does own us. I mean, the Vikings have beaten us a whole 1 time in the last 7 games! Peterson owns us!
You call me Nostradumbass. AD does own you clowns. He has put up more numbers against the Peckers than any other team in the league. If that is not owning you. :rofl: Plus the Peckers allowed the Niners QB to break the all time QB rushing record in the HISTORY of the NFL :rofl:
15-1+ choke job 11-4 choke job ( embarrasing) next year 4 less wins and they go 7-9 no play-offs. You clowns will be battling the Lions for last place :rofl:
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sinatra
Starter
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Sinatra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am

Purple bruise wrote: You call me Nostradumbass. AD does own you clowns. He has put up more numbers against the Peckers than any other team in the league. If that is not owning you. :rofl: Plus the Peckers allowed the Niners QB to break the all time QB rushing record in the HISTORY of the NFL :rofl:
15-1+ choke job 11-4 choke job ( embarrasing) next year 4 less wins and they go 7-9 no play-offs. You clowns will be battling the Lions for last place :rofl:
Packers: 4 Super Bowls
Vikings: 0
0 x

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18500
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by PurpleMustReign » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Sinatra wrote:Packers: 4 Super Bowls
Vikings: 0

That's your only response? Really?
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by NextQuestion » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

It's like their fetal position response. My guess is that most online Packer smack talkers only have been alive for their 2010 run.
0 x
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.

Sinatra
Starter
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Sinatra » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am

PurpleMustReign wrote:
That's your only response? Really?
Vikings fans brag about rushing yards. Packers fans brag about Super Bowls.
0 x

User avatar
Just Me
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6095
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Just Me » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

Sinatra wrote: Vikings fans brag about rushing yards. Packers fans brag about Super Bowls.

So you're planning on winning one this year? (Or is this just about the 'good old days' :P )
0 x
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!

User avatar
Cliff
Site Admin
Posts: 8456
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Cliff » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Sinatra wrote: Vikings fans brag about rushing yards. Packers fans brag about Super Bowls.
It doesn't really make sense for either side to "brag" about either item. We didn't rush for 2,000 yards and you didn't actually win a super bowl. Seriously, who brags about something that someone else did?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson/Mike Zimmer Led Defenses

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by greenandgold » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Purple bruise wrote: Well Mr Fudgie. What say you now :?: Choked with your 15-1 record last year and were humiliated this year. Without Rodgers you guys would not win three games. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v):
Well, knocking YOUR butts out of the playoffs was pretty sweet. Just like we also did to the Bears in 2011, and we WERE 2-1 against you. As for getting you know what slapped by SF, What did you do against them, oh yeah they beat you too. I love the guy who predicted that the cold weather was actually an ADVANTAGE to the Vikes because AP was going to run all over us. He had a good day, but who held him from getting the all time best yardage of any back in the NFL for a season. once again it was my boys.

So we whipped two NFCN teams out of the playoffs in three years. One of them at their house for an NFC championship. I still have good things to remember, all you have is memories of a first round playoff loss against the Green And Gold wearing team.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

User avatar
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by Purple bruise » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am

greenandgold wrote: Well, knocking YOUR butts out of the playoffs was pretty sweet. Just like we also did to the Bears in 2011, and we WERE 2-1 against you. As for getting you know what slapped by SF, What did you do against them, oh yeah they beat you too. I love the guy who predicted that the cold weather was actually an ADVANTAGE to the Vikes because AP was going to run all over us. He had a good day, but who held him from getting the all time best yardage of any back in the NFL for a season. once again it was my boys.

So we whipped two NFCN teams out of the playoffs in three years. One of them at their house for an NFC championship. I still have good things to remember, all you have is memories of a first round playoff loss against the Green And Gold wearing team.
Wrong again Mr. Fudge packing Pecker. The Vikes crushed the 49er's 28-13 Stats: Ponder Completed 21 of 35 passes and two TDs, ran for another score, wasn't sacked or intercepted.
CHAD GREENWAY:
had team-high 13 tackles, including 10 unassisted stops and two sacks.

15-1 CHOKE 11-5 CHOKE NEXT YEAR 7-9 MORE CHOKING COMING UP :rofl:
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!


Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

User avatar
greenandgold
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Mobile, Alabama

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by greenandgold » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Huh? I swear I must have hit the wrong year when I looked up the San Fran records. But you are also wrong, score was was NOT a crush, and I believe it was Smith, not Kapernack starting.

But nice try bringing up the 11-5 choke yet again when it was MY boys who put YOURS out of the playoffs, which you avoided all mention of. Not to mention the fact it was my boys who STOPPED Peterson from breaking the NFL record. I'm still winning here, not you. :rock:
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Post Reply