View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 I May Not Sound Like It 
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post Re: I May Not Sound Like It
greenandgold wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:
Cool. Another solid troll who thinks he's an "owner" for the Packers.

Actually, I AM a Packers owner. Got the paper to prove it.

Bet you wish you could be a Vikings owner!

So you are one of them "owners of the Packers"? When was the last time you had a say in the draft, a player signing, starting or being cut :confused: :rofl: What do you do with all of those dividend checks :lol: Do you get VIP treatment or reduced ticket prices, free popcorn, maybe a slice of free cheese.? Take that piece of paper, that is your stock declaration and get some use out of it for once, might I suggest wiping your butt with it :rofl:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 pm
Pro Bowl Elite Player

greenandgold wrote:

Still put YOUR team out of the playoffs just last year (You guys seem to forget that REAL fast!)

if your team had Joe Webb play for your team and play as pathetically as he did, you would want to forget that game too. how did your packers do against the 49ers? oh yeah, that's right..got smoked..

Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:35 pm
Profile YIM
Career Elite Player

RandallioCobb needs to learn some differences in There, Their, and They're

There: Place

Their: Possessive (It's their problem)

They're: They Are

please study that, sleep on it, and come back later. Don't need an education to be a Packers "owner" huh?

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:48 pm
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:

So you are one of them "owners of the Packers"? When was the last time you had a say in the draft, a player signing, starting or being cut :confused: :rofl: What do you do with all of those dividend checks :lol: Do you get VIP treatment or reduced ticket prices, free popcorn, maybe a slice of free cheese.? Take that piece of paper, that is your stock declaration and get some use out of it for once, might I suggest wiping your butt with it :rofl:

Lol, the money that he payed for that slip of paper, is more then you will ever be able to contribute to the Vikings ever.

If you guys could sell stock you might have ditched that smelly eyesore you all pretend is a Pro stadium.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 am
Starter

NextQuestion wrote:
RandallioCobb needs to learn some differences in There, Their, and They're

There: Place

Their: Possessive (It's their problem)

They're: They Are

please study that, sleep on it, and come back later. Don't need an education to be a Packers "owner" huh?

Lol, I apologize, I didnt think posting here was kin to writing a formal business letter, really dont care about every small mistype bruh, I guess I just figured you could figure it out. :confused:

But now that were pretending not spelling everything correct 100% of the time, or using a words homonym instead of the proper spelling 100% of the time is a sign of a lack of intelligence, 'Your' is spelled with an 'ou'.

Guess you dont need intelligence to be a Vikings fan, just an affinity for losing and a fat ugly MN wife.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:17 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

So you are one of them "owners of the Packers"? When was the last time you had a say in the draft, a player signing, starting or being cut :confused: :rofl: What do you do with all of those dividend checks :lol: Do you get VIP treatment or reduced ticket prices, free popcorn, maybe a slice of free cheese.? Take that piece of paper, that is your stock declaration and get some use out of it for once, might I suggest wiping your butt with it :rofl:[/quote]

Lol, the money that he payed for that slip of paper, is more then you will ever be able to contribute to the Vikings ever.

If you guys could sell stock you might have ditched that smelly eyesore you all pretend is a Pro stadium.[/quote]

It is astounding to me that you have so much time to spend on the message board :shock: . Truthfully, did you get tossed off of all the other Packer boards :?:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 am
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:

If you guys could sell stock you might have ditched that smelly eyesore you all pretend is a Pro stadium.[/quote]

It is astounding to me that you have so much time to spend on the message board :shock: . Truthfully, did you get tossed off of all the other Packer boards :?:[/quote]

I really dont understand what makes you think im on here so much. :confused:

I only post here when Im at work, been a bit busy at home recently, getting married, fiance pregnant etc. etc. you know how life is.

But why would I have been kicked off a Packer board? Am I really that abrasive to you? Lol, sure I tend to go hard a bit, but its the smack forums and, what can I say? I enjoy some good smack. :) If I havent been kicked off here, I see no reason as to why you would think I would have been kicked off of any Packer boards.

Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 am
Career Elite Player

Why do I highly doubt everything about randalliocobb? You're the Packer fan. Is your wife your cousin?

p.s. my life isn't revolved around trolling message boards and being obsessed with sports. Vikings get my money when I pay to see a game.

Wed May 01, 2013 3:15 pm
Starter

NextQuestion wrote:
Why do I highly doubt everything about randalliocobb? You're the Packer fan. Is your wife your cousin?

p.s. my life isn't revolved around trolling message boards and being obsessed with sports. Vikings get my money when I pay to see a game.

Umm....neither is mine? Not only am I far from being 'obsessed' with sports, my life hardly revolves around 'trolling' this mesage board.

Seriously guys, I know you need something to talk #### about considering your team only exists to be my teams whippin boy, but comon man! Try to be creative, this whole 'obsessive troll' thing is getting old especially considering the vast majority of you spend way more time here then I do. Get your facts straight, I once in a while post here from work from the hours between 8:00 to 1:00 ET. I am no more obsessive then any of you Vikings fans, the only difference being, my preferred sports team ISNT a complete failure.

Dont get me wrong, I personally never bought any stock, but acting like the people that did are dumb because they didnt receive a return is ridiculous. Are you fools really that idiotic? Its a donation, nothing more, everyone who bought stock knew that. Vikings fans would jump in line to buy stock and ACTUALLY effect the franchise if they could, all 12 of you.

Fri May 03, 2013 9:06 am
Pro Bowl Elite Player

RandallioCobb18 wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:

Umm....neither is mine? Not only am I far from being 'obsessed' with sports, my life hardly revolves around 'trolling' this mesage board.

I wonder how many users on this site made an account on a bears, lions, or greenbay forums to troll. Not only do you probably belong to a greenbay forum you also resort to killing time by posting on a Viking forum. Your life might not revolve around football but a lot more than others. A casual fan doesn't troll rival forums.

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Seriously guys, I know you need something to talk #### about considering your team only exists to be my teams whippin boy, but comon man! Try to be creative, this whole 'obsessive troll' thing is getting old especially considering the vast majority of you spend way more time here then I do.

Of course we do but if you haven't noticed this is a Viking fans forums.

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Get your facts straight, I once in a while post here from work from the hours between 8:00 to 1:00 ET. I am no more obsessive then any of you Vikings fans, the only difference being, my preferred sports team ISNT a complete failure.

Got to say after this comment you're far more obsessed. I can't imagine wasting my lunch, break or time I could spend working on posting on a divisional rival fans forums.

Thu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

allday1991 wrote:
RandallioCobb18 wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:

I wonder how many users on this site made an account on a bears, lions, or greenbay forums to troll. Not only do you probably belong to a greenbay forum you also resort to killing time by posting on a Viking forum. Your life might not revolve around football but a lot more than others. A casual fan doesn't troll rival forums.

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Seriously guys, I know you need something to talk #### about considering your team only exists to be my teams whippin boy, but comon man! Try to be creative, this whole 'obsessive troll' thing is getting old especially considering the vast majority of you spend way more time here then I do.

Of course we do but if you haven't noticed this is a Viking fans forums.

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

Get your facts straight, I once in a while post here from work from the hours between 8:00 to 1:00 ET. I am no more obsessive then any of you Vikings fans, the only difference being, my preferred sports team ISNT a complete failure.

Got to say after this comment you're far more obsessed. I can't imagine wasting my lunch, break or time I could spend working on posting on a divisional rival fans forums.

I will bet that his boss would be quite happy knowing that his "best employee" :lol: is wasting company time blogging on a football message board :roll:

Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

RandallioCobb18 wrote:

If you guys could sell stock you might have ditched that smelly eyesore you all pretend is a Pro stadium.
Last time the Packer sold stock I almost bought some. After all, how much more annoying could I get as a Vikings fan to Packer fans if I owned part of the team and they did not? Alas, it was not to be. I had to spend my money on more important things in life at the time. But if it ever comes up again, I'm buying a share. It will be worth it to just to annoy Packer fans. I'll mount it in a Viking frame and use a picture of it as my Avatar.

Sun May 12, 2013 11:39 pm
Veteran

Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
NextQuestion wrote:

Dude, I am not totally naive. I know exactly what this would get me. Just my way of supporting my team!

Tue May 14, 2013 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3