I May Not Sound Like It

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

greenandgold
Veteran

I May Not Sound Like It

Post by greenandgold » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 pm

But I would like the division much better if the teams were a little bit closer. Tired of one team usually being in the cellar year after year.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

purpledominance
Backup

Re: I May Not Sound Like It

Post by purpledominance » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 am

greenandgold wrote:But I would like the division much better if the teams were a little bit closer. Tired of one team usually being in the cellar year after year.
Well it's a good thing the Packers eventually got better. We wouldn't want poor green and gold to get a little bit tired.

BTW, why do you call your self green and gold?

The is no gold color in the Packers uniform.

I would guess it was named after your teeth until I saw the average household income of Wisconsin residents.

At least you still have the green.
0 x

Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 pm

There's almost always one team in the cellar year after year. Could be a lot worse - in some divisions everyone is bad every year. The Vikings were at the top of the division for about a decade. Now they're at the bottom. Oh well.
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 pm

purpledominance wrote: Well it's a good thing the Packers eventually got better. We wouldn't want poor green and gold to get a little bit tired.

Trying to figure out exactly what you mean here, since the Packers have been on top of the Vikes for a long time. As for the colors, just because YOU'RE colorblind, By 1950, the Packers changed their colors to hunter green and gold. Anything is better than PURPLE!
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 am

They had decades of futility from the 1970s to Favre, the Before Favre Era. Packers are also about even with the Vikings in their rivalry and have lost to the Vikings. Just saying.
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Hunter Morrow wrote:They had decades of futility from the 1970s to Favre, the Before Favre Era. Packers are also about even with the Vikings in their rivalry and have lost to the Vikings. Just saying.

Vikings fans found out WHY we got rid of Fave. Kept blowing it in playoff games.

Can I say go Saints?
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 am

greenandgold wrote:But I would like the division much better if the teams were a little bit closer. Tired of one team usually being in the cellar year after year.
:lol:
:point:

Well you might want to get used to it 'cause the Packers will/have begun that decline going from 15-0 to the cellar.
0 x
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 am

Purple bruise wrote: :lol:
:point:

Well you might want to get used to it 'cause the Packers will/have begun that decline going from 15-0 to the cellar.
You were saying?
0 x

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 am

Ironically, playing in the winter in Lameblow is gonna hurt you guys. You have to play against legit to elite running backs in the winter and you've got nobody to give the rock. You better hope she stays as warm as it is in Wisconsin right now, because if we don't have a candy #### winter and have a more normal 70 incher, you're boned.
0 x

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Hunter Morrow wrote:Ironically, playing in the winter in Lameblow is gonna hurt you guys. You have to play against legit to elite running backs in the winter and you've got nobody to give the rock. You better hope she stays as warm as it is in Wisconsin right now, because if we don't have a candy #### winter and have a more normal 70 incher, you're boned.
Not concerned. You may squeek out the occasional win here and there, but as long as Ponder is your quarterback and Rodgers is ours, the Packers are going to dominate the Vikings year in and year out.
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

The Giants will feast at home on the Fudge Packers, the Vikes will beat the Bears and viola the Vikes will be in first place with 5 games to go :smilevike:
0 x

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 am

Purple bruise wrote: the Vikes will be in first place with 5 games to go :smilevike:
Nostradumbass.
0 x

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Sinatra wrote: Nostradumbass.
After the Vikes destroy you fudgers on Sunday we will see who the dumbass is :rofl:
0 x

Sinatra
Starter

Post by Sinatra » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 am

Purple bruise wrote: After the Vikes destroy you fudgers on Sunday we will see who the dumbass is :rofl:
Nostradumbass.
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm

purpledominance wrote: Well it's a good thing the Packers eventually got better. We wouldn't want poor green and gold to get a little bit tired.

The is no gold color in the Packers uniform.

I would guess it was named after your teeth until I saw the average household income of Wisconsin residents.

At least you still have the green.

Well the official name of the color that looks yellow is really called "maize gold" But anything is WAY better than having to wear PURPLE!
0 x