View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 I May Not Sound Like It 
Veteran

Post I May Not Sound Like It
But I would like the division much better if the teams were a little bit closer. Tired of one team usually being in the cellar year after year.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 pm
Backup

Post Re: I May Not Sound Like It
greenandgold wrote:
But I would like the division much better if the teams were a little bit closer. Tired of one team usually being in the cellar year after year.

Well it's a good thing the Packers eventually got better. We wouldn't want poor green and gold to get a little bit tired.

BTW, why do you call your self green and gold?

The is no gold color in the Packers uniform.

I would guess it was named after your teeth until I saw the average household income of Wisconsin residents.

At least you still have the green.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 am
Hall of Famer

There's almost always one team in the cellar year after year. Could be a lot worse - in some divisions everyone is bad every year. The Vikings were at the top of the division for about a decade. Now they're at the bottom. Oh well.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 pm
Veteran

purpledominance wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Well it's a good thing the Packers eventually got better. We wouldn't want poor green and gold to get a little bit tired.

Trying to figure out exactly what you mean here, since the Packers have been on top of the Vikes for a long time. As for the colors, just because YOU'RE colorblind, By 1950, the Packers changed their colors to hunter green and gold. Anything is better than PURPLE!

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 pm
Hall of Famer

They had decades of futility from the 1970s to Favre, the Before Favre Era. Packers are also about even with the Vikings in their rivalry and have lost to the Vikings. Just saying.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 am
Veteran

Hunter Morrow wrote:
They had decades of futility from the 1970s to Favre, the Before Favre Era. Packers are also about even with the Vikings in their rivalry and have lost to the Vikings. Just saying.

Vikings fans found out WHY we got rid of Fave. Kept blowing it in playoff games.

Can I say go Saints?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:

:lol:
:point:

Well you might want to get used to it 'cause the Packers will/have begun that decline going from 15-0 to the cellar.

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 am
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

:lol:
:point:

Well you might want to get used to it 'cause the Packers will/have begun that decline going from 15-0 to the cellar.

You were saying?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 am
Hall of Famer

Ironically, playing in the winter in Lameblow is gonna hurt you guys. You have to play against legit to elite running backs in the winter and you've got nobody to give the rock. You better hope she stays as warm as it is in Wisconsin right now, because if we don't have a candy #### winter and have a more normal 70 incher, you're boned.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 am
Starter

Hunter Morrow wrote:
Ironically, playing in the winter in Lameblow is gonna hurt you guys. You have to play against legit to elite running backs in the winter and you've got nobody to give the rock. You better hope she stays as warm as it is in Wisconsin right now, because if we don't have a candy #### winter and have a more normal 70 incher, you're boned.

Not concerned. You may squeek out the occasional win here and there, but as long as Ponder is your quarterback and Rodgers is ours, the Packers are going to dominate the Vikings year in and year out.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

The Giants will feast at home on the Fudge Packers, the Vikes will beat the Bears and viola the Vikes will be in first place with 5 games to go :smilevike:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
the Vikes will be in first place with 5 games to go :smilevike:

Nostradumbass.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Sinatra wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:

Nostradumbass.

After the Vikes destroy you fudgers on Sunday we will see who the dumbass is :rofl:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 pm
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:

Nostradumbass.

After the Vikes destroy you fudgers on Sunday we will see who the dumbass is :rofl:

Nostradumbass.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 am
Veteran

purpledominance wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

The is no gold color in the Packers uniform.

I would guess it was named after your teeth until I saw the average household income of Wisconsin residents.

At least you still have the green.

Well the official name of the color that looks yellow is really called "maize gold" But anything is WAY better than having to wear PURPLE!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm
Veteran

Might have been a lot better division if Detroit didn't fold like a cheap deck of cards this year. oh well, on to San Fran.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:
Might have been a lot better division if Detroit didn't fold like a cheap deck of cards this year. oh well, on to San Fran.

Well Mr Fudgie. What say you now :?: Choked with your 15-1 record last year and were humiliated this year. Without Rodgers you guys would not win three games. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v):

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Well Mr Fudgie. What say you now :?: Choked with your 15-1 record last year and were humiliated this year. Without Rodgers you guys would not win three games. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v):

Without Peterson, you wouldn't even have a team in Minnesota still.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Sinatra wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Without Peterson, you wouldn't even have a team in Minnesota still.

You are probably right. He sure feasts on the Peckers. Glad to know that they figured out how to keep him from getting those last 9 yards but now they need to figure out how they stop him from getting the other 530 :rofl:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:29 pm
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
You are probably right. He sure feasts on the Peckers. Glad to know that they figured out how to keep him from getting those last 9 yards but now they need to figure out how they stop him from getting the other 530 :rofl:

Oh boy, he sure does own us. I mean, the Vikings have beaten us a whole 1 time in the last 7 games! Peterson owns us!

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Sinatra wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:

Oh boy, he sure does own us. I mean, the Vikings have beaten us a whole 1 time in the last 7 games! Peterson owns us!

You call me Nostradumbass. AD does own you clowns. He has put up more numbers against the Peckers than any other team in the league. If that is not owning you. :rofl: Plus the Peckers allowed the Niners QB to break the all time QB rushing record in the HISTORY of the NFL :rofl:
15-1+ choke job 11-4 choke job ( embarrasing) next year 4 less wins and they go 7-9 no play-offs. You clowns will be battling the Lions for last place :rofl:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Starter

Purple bruise wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:

You call me Nostradumbass. AD does own you clowns. He has put up more numbers against the Peckers than any other team in the league. If that is not owning you. :rofl: Plus the Peckers allowed the Niners QB to break the all time QB rushing record in the HISTORY of the NFL :rofl:
15-1+ choke job 11-4 choke job ( embarrasing) next year 4 less wins and they go 7-9 no play-offs. You clowns will be battling the Lions for last place :rofl:

Packers: 4 Super Bowls
Vikings: 0

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Sinatra wrote:

That's your only response? Really?

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Career Elite Player

It's like their fetal position response. My guess is that most online Packer smack talkers only have been alive for their 2010 run.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm
Starter

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Sinatra wrote:

Vikings fans brag about rushing yards. Packers fans brag about Super Bowls.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am
Hall of Famer

Sinatra wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Sinatra wrote:

So you're planning on winning one this year? (Or is this just about the 'good old days' :P )

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am
Site Admin

Sinatra wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Sinatra wrote:

It doesn't really make sense for either side to "brag" about either item. We didn't rush for 2,000 yards and you didn't actually win a super bowl. Seriously, who brags about something that someone else did?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm
Veteran

Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Well, knocking YOUR butts out of the playoffs was pretty sweet. Just like we also did to the Bears in 2011, and we WERE 2-1 against you. As for getting you know what slapped by SF, What did you do against them, oh yeah they beat you too. I love the guy who predicted that the cold weather was actually an ADVANTAGE to the Vikes because AP was going to run all over us. He had a good day, but who held him from getting the all time best yardage of any back in the NFL for a season. once again it was my boys.

So we whipped two NFCN teams out of the playoffs in three years. One of them at their house for an NFC championship. I still have good things to remember, all you have is memories of a first round playoff loss against the Green And Gold wearing team.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
greenandgold wrote:

Well, knocking YOUR butts out of the playoffs was pretty sweet. Just like we also did to the Bears in 2011, and we WERE 2-1 against you. As for getting you know what slapped by SF, What did you do against them, oh yeah they beat you too. I love the guy who predicted that the cold weather was actually an ADVANTAGE to the Vikes because AP was going to run all over us. He had a good day, but who held him from getting the all time best yardage of any back in the NFL for a season. once again it was my boys.

So we whipped two NFCN teams out of the playoffs in three years. One of them at their house for an NFC championship. I still have good things to remember, all you have is memories of a first round playoff loss against the Green And Gold wearing team.

Wrong again Mr. Fudge packing Pecker. The Vikes crushed the 49er's 28-13 Stats: Ponder Completed 21 of 35 passes and two TDs, ran for another score, wasn't sacked or intercepted.
CHAD GREENWAY:
had team-high 13 tackles, including 10 unassisted stops and two sacks.

15-1 CHOKE 11-5 CHOKE NEXT YEAR 7-9 MORE CHOKING COMING UP :rofl:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am
Veteran

Huh? I swear I must have hit the wrong year when I looked up the San Fran records. But you are also wrong, score was was NOT a crush, and I believe it was Smith, not Kapernack starting.

But nice try bringing up the 11-5 choke yet again when it was MY boys who put YOURS out of the playoffs, which you avoided all mention of. Not to mention the fact it was my boys who STOPPED Peterson from breaking the NFL record. I'm still winning here, not you. :rock:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next