View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 Aren't You Guys Tired Yet 
Author Message
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
Of spending lots of money for ex-Packers players?

I hear you all trying to get (and may have already got) Scotty Wells, our center.

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 52
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
You mean the center for the Rams?

Good call Einstein. :lol:


Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:24 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
He who laughs last?

Since we just picked up Peyton Manning's old center. :rock:

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10490
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
greenandgold wrote:
He who laughs last?

Since we just picked up Peyton Manning's old center. :rock:


Key word being "old." The guy will be 37 before the season starts.


Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
S197 wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
He who laughs last?

Since we just picked up Peyton Manning's old center. :rock:


Key word being "old." The guy will be 37 before the season starts.


Sometimes old is good. Besides, I'll bet we will be looking for a new center in the draft anyways to groom for later.

Sorta like that Rodgers guy.

And that move seemed to work.

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 52
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
greenandgold wrote:
S197 wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
He who laughs last?

Since we just picked up Peyton Manning's old center. :rock:


Key word being "old." The guy will be 37 before the season starts.


Sometimes old is good. Besides, I'll bet we will be looking for a new center in the draft anyways to groom for later.

Sorta like that Rodgers guy.

And that move seemed to work.


Yea, especially in the playoffs last year. :rofl:


Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
And the Superbowl MVP the year before?

Think before you post!

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Wed May 23, 2012 10:32 am
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 52
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
greenandgold wrote:
And the Superbowl MVP the year before?

Think before you post!


I did think before I posted.

I think I made an excellent point.

Do you actually think I'm not aware of Rodgers success in years past?

Packers underachieved. Big time.

Indisputable.


Fri May 25, 2012 10:34 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm
Posts: 1350
Location: Dull-youth, Minn-E-so-taw
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
Quote:
I hear you all trying to get (and may have already got) Scotty Wells, our center.


Great Grammar Bro! :thumbsup:

_________________
Seek and Destroy


Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 am
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 am
Posts: 12
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
purpledominance wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
And the Superbowl MVP the year before?

Think before you post!


I did think before I posted.

I think I made an excellent point.

Do you actually think I'm not aware of Rodgers success in years past?

Packers underachieved. Big time.

Indisputable.


The Vikings have built an entire franchise on underachieving.


Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
S197 wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
He who laughs last?

Since we just picked up Peyton Manning's old center. :rock:


Key word being "old." The guy will be 37 before the season starts.


And he's STILL better than Scotty ever was! :point:

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
greenandgold wrote:
S197 wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
He who laughs last?

Since we just picked up Peyton Manning's old center. :rock:


Key word being "old." The guy will be 37 before the season starts.


And he's STILL better than Scotty ever was! :point:


You where hyped for signing jeff Saturday? LOL he got benched and was TERRIBLE .......I got something that will knock your socks off GB is interested in Terrell Owens! I bet even you could get hyped over that #### eh?

_________________
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson


Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
allday1991 wrote:
You where hyped for signing jeff Saturday? LOL he got benched and was TERRIBLE .......I got something that will knock your socks off GB is interested in Terrell Owens! I bet even you could get hyped over that #### eh?


Jeff Saturday was BETTER than Scottie Wells ever was. And what in the Sam Hill are you talking about T.O. ? We didn't even want him when he was free and GOOD. Pure locker room poison

Well you all got Jennings, he was great in the last Superbowl, but he was hurt two years running and missed a LOT of games. I still like him and wish him well, but not when you guys play us!

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:30 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 894
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
greenandgold wrote:
allday1991 wrote:
You where hyped for signing jeff Saturday? LOL he got benched and was TERRIBLE .......I got something that will knock your socks off GB is interested in Terrell Owens! I bet even you could get hyped over that #### eh?


Jeff Saturday was BETTER than Scottie Wells ever was. And what in the Sam Hill are you talking about T.O. ? We didn't even want him when he was free and GOOD. Pure locker room poison

Well you all got Jennings, he was great in the last Superbowl, but he was hurt two years running and missed a LOT of games. I still like him and wish him well, but not when you guys play us!


May be better than wells but obv you guys need to improve your o-line.

Yes we did get Jennings, but I wont be happy unless we draft a WR in the first round. To me trading Harvin was one step backwards and Jennings was one step forward so where basically where we were last year in depth at WR.

_________________
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson


Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Posts: 4011
Location: Northeast, Iowa
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
allday1991 wrote:
Yes we did get Jennings, but I wont be happy unless we draft a WR in the first round. To me trading Harvin was one step backwards and Jennings was one step forward so where basically where we were last year in depth at WR.


True story! I couldn't agree more.

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1736
Location: Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
Q: What do you call a beautiful girl in Green Bay? A: A tourist.


Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1736
Location: Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
Image


Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 am
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 219
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Post Re: Aren't You Guys Tired Yet
What's the matter This picture is better!

Image


Plus, we have the famous bikini girls!

Image

_________________
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?


Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:28 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.