View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Vikings Blow It 
Hall of Famer

Post Re: Vikings Blow It
i know its only preseason but arrogant aaron has been stinking it up. :yawn:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Veteran

hibbingviking wrote:

And your boy has been better? Plus he wasn't too shabby last week. He would have been even better except for a couple bad call/non-calls for the replacement refs.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:
hibbingviking wrote:

And your boy has been better? Plus he wasn't too shabby last week. He would have been even better except for a couple bad call/non-calls for the replacement refs.

Actually, Joe Webb has been better in pre-season.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Backup

greenandgold wrote:
purpledominance wrote:

What you can say... is, that you were were completely wrong, were shown to be the fool, and can't get your facts straight to save your life.

If your going to base your point based on entirely fabricated information, the least you could do is wave your white napkin while wiping the egg off of your face.

Still trying to see where I was made the fool.

Not seeing it. What did I fabricate?

Right here:

greenandgold wrote:
Just when was the last playoff win for the Vikings again? Was it not theose self same Giants that absolutely CRUSHED you guys that one good year you had a LONG time ago?

Um, no, it wasn't. We beat the Cowboys in 2010 (2009 season) prior to bounty-fest against the Saints.

Hell, that Giants game was so long ago, it was prior to the Vikings beating the Packers in 2004.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

greenandgold wrote:
I already did. Imagine, thinking you're the king of smack by reminding a Packer fan they had a 15-1 season. :point:

Funny, Packer fans for years brought up the Vikings 15-1 season when we lost to the Falcons in the NFC championship game. The Falcons were 14-2 that year... So now when the Packers go 15-1 and lose to a 9-7 Giants team in their first playoff game of the year, it's no big deal. All I know is no Packer fan will talk smack about that Falcon game again.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:41 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Hmmmm no "fudgepackers around after the 49ers handed their butts to them. Probablhy will be 0-2 after thursday nights game with the bears. Let's see 15-1 to about 8-8 sounds just about right. :lol:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 am
Practice Squad

Raptorman wrote:
greenandgold wrote:
I already did. Imagine, thinking you're the king of smack by reminding a Packer fan they had a 15-1 season. :point:

Funny, Packer fans for years brought up the Vikings 15-1 season when we lost to the Falcons in the NFC championship game. The Falcons were 14-2 that year... So now when the Packers go 15-1 and lose to a 9-7 Giants team in their first playoff game of the year, it's no big deal. All I know is no Packer fan will talk smack about that Falcon game again.

We lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champs.
You lost to the Super Bowl losers.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am
Practice Squad

Purple bruise wrote:
Hmmmm no "fudgepackers around after the 49ers handed their butts to them. Probablhy will be 0-2 after thursday nights game with the bears. Let's see 15-1 to about 8-8 sounds just about right. :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 am
Strong Safety

New thread "Packers get slapped around by SF and cry like little girls about calls.."

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

jackal wrote:
New thread "Packers get slapped around by SF and cry like little girls about calls.."

Don't ya just love it when the Greenbay Peckers take it up their fudge packing selves :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:08 am
Pro Bowl Elite Player

jackal wrote:

that is funny, the packers crying about calls.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2